A bit frustrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit frustrated

I really HATE how videos are broken up into "Part 1" , "Part 2", "Part 3" etc. I totally RUINS the experience if
    a video suddenly fades out and you have to start the next part....breaks the mood TOTALLY.

So my question is, I cannot be the only person who HATES how these are broken up, so there MUST be
    a way to see an ENTIRE SHOOT as one UNBROKEN and UNINTERRUPTED video! How?

Next, when you create some search criteria, then get results, then click on a choice, it opens in a NEW tab,
    and it is IMPOSSIBLE TO BACK OUT. You have to click on the tab for the original search.
    Pretty soon you have a trilion tabs open, which is obnoxious. HOW can this be fixed?

Finally, you can't see the progress of Downloads! There is some kind of greyed out bar hidden under the Taskbar
    and Zero way to fix this or see progress.

I am using Windows 7 on a desktop PC, with Chrome Broswer, which I despise but it is the only thing that will work with Hulu and Netflix reliably.

Originally posted by Bearcat22 View Post
    I really HATE how videos are broken up into "Part 1" , "Part 2", "Part 3" etc. I totally RUINS the experience if
    a video suddenly fades out and you have to start the next part....breaks the mood TOTALLY.

So my question is, I cannot be the only person who HATES how these are broken up, so there MUST be
    a way to see an ENTIRE SHOOT as one UNBROKEN and UNINTERRUPTED video! How?
    Those are older vids and were split to make it easier for people to download them. Some of those shoots might be available on dvd, which you could view in one go. Other then that you'd have to join the parts ts yourself or make a playlist to view them in sequence (Windows Media Player should be able to queue files to view, though I don't have experience with it)

Next, when you create some search criteria, then get results, then click on a choice, it opens in a NEW tab,
    and it is IMPOSSIBLE TO BACK OUT. You have to click on the tab for the original search.
    Pretty soon you have a trilion tabs open, which is obnoxious. HOW can this be fixed?
    Close the tab once you're done with it ?
    Or look into using an extension like https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...higniilhnbadca

Finally, you can't see the progress of Downloads! There is some kind of greyed out bar hidden under the Taskbar
    and Zero way to fix this or see progress
    Control-J should show you downloads with their progress.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X