• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest Direction: Hania & Roslin

Guest Direction: Hania & Roslin
    Attached Files

I love the image here! Two of my all-time AW favorites together

Comment

Hania and Roslin make such a fun and sexy pair! They're both such genuinely nice and cheerful people and they have lots of fun stretching and learning all sorts of sexy details about each other. Hania looks so pretty with the bow in her hair and it's a delight to see how enchanted she is by all of Roslin's distinctively beautiful features, from her immaculate curls to her perfectly pert breasts to her amazingly bouncy bum. Hania is always the perfect host for the guest direction shoots, since she so clearly cares about really getting to know her partner and making her feel comfortable. As Roslin chats about her love of doggystyle, her pubic hair history and her masturbation technique, Hania looks just enthralled, hanging on Roslin's every word with a bright smile while adding her trademark hilarious jokes.

Things heat up as Hania brings out a box of toys for Roslin to choose from, and it's super-sexy to watch Hania's thrill at getting intimate with her new friend. She doesn't hide how excited she is, which is so sexy: "Would you mind sitting on the sofa? I want to have a view: it kind of, like, works for my pleasure, and I'd love to see how you're playing with it," she says with a giggle. Roslin happily obliges, opening her legs so Hania can eagerly film her perfect pussy in closeups on her phone, as seen in the photo above. Hania puts down the phone to masturbate with her face nestled on Roslin's thigh, and the girls' excitement at watching and being watched push them both to extraordinarily intense and gorgeous orgasms. Electric shocks of pleasure convulse Roslin's beautiful body and Hania's delight at watching the waves of bliss make her cum with thrilling cries of ecstasy. In the afterglow, the girls laugh warmly and Hania films more closeups of Roslin's glistening, satisfied pussy, then curls up behind her to cuddle her breasts while Roslin gently touches herself to relax. The girls look so happy in each other's arms, and I'm so glad they got to meet and play together. Thanks, ladies!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X