X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Danai (comes back)

Attached Files

Thank you for the fabulous photo set and video. You have an awesome body!
    I'm really looking forward to your upcoming G-G shoots.

Comment

I frickin love this girl!

Comment

There's only one thing that can make a dazzlingly pretty shoot like this one even more delightful, and that's hearing what a fun and rewarding experience it was the model. Danai's handwritten bio more than fits the bill in that regard: "Shooting in the forest was a life-changing experience!" she writes. "I had never been completely nude outdoors, so feeling the fresh air all over my body was extremely sensual and freeing." It makes me so happy to know Danai enjoyed making the shoot so much, and it is a joy to watch from start to finish.

Danai is absolutely gorgeous with her lovely braids and brightly-colored dress, giving us sneaky glimpses of her adorable panties upskirt as she wanders through the forest. Her calm and serene personality is just enchanting as she discusses her dream of directing a horror movie with a female cast and her love of hiking near her home in Montreal. Her bright smile lights up the screen as she undresses, and once she's naked, her body is simply perfect. From her soft, pert breasts to her fabulous round bum, to her long shapely legs and her elegantly pretty pussy revealed in sexy open-leg poses, Danai is a vision of pure loveliness. Then at one point, she put on her super-cute reading glasses and just about stole my heart.

As dondolar74 mentions, this shoot exponentially raises the level of anticipation level for Danai's upcoming girl-girl shoots, including some with her friends from the recent kissing orgy. She talks here about how much she loves being with people of all genders and how she fantasizes about one day talking dirty in bed with a female partner: I hope she got her wish in one of her shoots! Thank you so much for being part of the AW community, Danai! You are wonderful.

Comment

I cannot add anymore to what has been written above but only to add that Danai is absolutely stunning both in her body, her wonderful personality and attitude to life, which makes the sexiness a 100 times more sexy! The video was a total turn on in everyway and is one of my favourite AW solo vids of the year.

Comment

Thanks for all of the love I'm so happy to join in on the conversation! This shoot was unexpected but turned out to be a dream come true. As massfan3 picked up from my bio, I was in pure bliss once there was nothing between myself and the elements. Even though it rained a smidge, it didn't land on my parade! In all honesty, getting drizzled on did nothing but intensify the experience; you could say it was climatic .

I'm also pretty excited to see my upcoming GG shoots, the one that's coming out soon with Alessia definitely features my fantasies coming true. Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to have another fantasy come to life by showing my mutual love for Kayla J on camera someday.

I am also largely attracted to personality, so I always try to be myself and am glad you enjoyed what I had to say . Fun fact: I had recently purchased the dress I wore on my first trip to NYC! I find it crazy how I wore it for the first time in Barcelona and now you guys get to see how it looks both on and off from all over the globe! So cool.

Comment

It's so nice to hear your thoughts about the shoot, Danai! Knowing that your outdoor experience was pure bliss for you makes the images even sexier (if that's even possible! ). It's so nice that AW always lets the models be themselves, because you have such an enchanting personality. That's fantastic that you bought your dress in NYC, which is where I live! I hope you had a lovely time on your first visit to our fair city. What were some of your favorite things you did here? It's certainly a delight that a lovely dress from the States got to accentuate the beauty of a gorgeous girl from Canada in the photos her trip to Spain, which people from all over can now enjoy!

I just watched the trailer of your shoot with Alessia (again) and it is so hot: definitely looks like some fantasies are coming true for you just from those 30 seconds. Very much looking forward to that shoot from you and others: am I to understand from this cute backstage photo that you got to spend some one-on-one time with your lovely friend Ronnie? I'm glad you got to have lots of fun adventures in Barcelona, here's hoping for a return trip where you can connect with delightful Miss Kayla!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                Hey, Danai! I've been looking at your pics and I think you're blessed by Venus. Your body is like a dream come true and your smile shines brighter than the sun.
                Love,
                Irene A

Comment

Originally posted by irene_a View Post
                  Hey, Danai! I've been looking at your pics and I think you're blessed by Venus. Your body is like a dream come true and your smile shines brighter than the sun.
                  Love,
                  Irene A
                  Irene! You have such a sensual way with words. You have a way of taking what we are all thinking & verbalizing it.
                  Proposition:
                  You, Me, Danai.... Let's have a girly hangout sometime! We could watch fun movies & take photos of eachother & maybe liiiike kiss or something? Idk.

*blushes*

Comment

Originally posted by irene_a View Post
                    Love,
                    Irene A
                    ... very well said - Thanks Irene and Danai

Love Sabrina

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly with everything on this thread! Danai is absolutely blessed with a perfect body and brilliant smile, Irene has a beautiful way of describing her fellow models, and Danai, Irene and Kayla definitely need to convene a meeting of their boards-based mutual admiration society IRL some day. All the love on this thread makes me so happy.
                      Last edited by massfan3; 15 January 2019, 03:41 AM.

Comment

I really enjoy the irony of having a gorgeous Canadian girl do a totally naked photo shoot outdoors in December!

Comment

Originally posted by kayla_j View Post
                          Irene! You have such a sensual way with words. You have a way of taking what we are all thinking & verbalizing it.
                          Proposition:
                          You, Me, Danai.... Let's have a girly hangout sometime! We could watch fun movies & take photos of eachother & maybe liiiike kiss or something? Idk.

*blushes*
                          Rock on!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X