X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Gemma B & Peggie

Video masturbation: Gemma B & Peggie
    Attached Files

This shoot is so sweet, as Peggie and Gemma mention that they've been best friends for 10 years but have never seen each other naked. They make up for all that lost time with some incredibly steamy masturbation and lots of cheerful banter that lets their friendship shine through. The delightful cute pair start out by discussing and demonstrating how they discovered how to touch themselves: Peggie with a hairspray can and Gemma with a Peter Pan pillow she would grind between her legs. Unable to resist each other now, they swiftly undress to admire and cuddle each other's gorgeous soft curves, sweetly make out and help each other cum. Peggie lovingly sucks Gemma's breast to bring her to a shuddering orgasm ("I can feel your nipple getting hard in my mouth!" Peggie cries), then Gemma snuggles up to caress and kiss Peggie until she moans in ecstasy.

I'm glad to see more DIMs being shot in Australia after Rose K's romps with Kara-Lee and Kate G: the Aussie accent always makes me melt and hearing it from two girls at once is twice as nice. Hope more Down Under DIMs can be arranged going forward, and we're able to see other friends share such an intimate experience together.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X