X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Abigail M & Taylor V

Lesbian Sex: Abigail M & Taylor V
    Attached Files

She loves it! I am so happy to see my friends enjoying eachother so intimately... There is nothing like AbbyWinters.com, for sure

Comment

Delightfully pretty Taylor's first time having sex with a girl while sober makes for a thrillingly erotic shoot as gorgeous Abigail makes sure that her new friend gets the absolute most pleasure out of their time together. Taylor's relative lack of experience makes for some very sexy moments: she's developed some gifted techniques during her past encounters, but she confesses that she's never given a girl an orgasm before and it's wonderful to see how happy she is to bring Abigail to climax. Taylor looks so beautiful swirling her tongue around Abigial's lovely pussy, eagerly sucking the labia and plunging her fingers deep inside, and her eyes absolutely light up with joy when Abigail's whole body tenses with blissful release.

Abigail is very excited to make sure Taylor is repaid for her effort, and the girls experiment with lots of fingering techniques and teamwork to discover what works best for Taylor's pleasure. At one point, directing Abigail just how to stroke, Taylor shyly whispers, "it's going to take a while, I'm sorry!" Kind and generous partner that she is, Abigail gives Taylor a warm smile and replies, "Oh, I don't mind! It looks pretty sexy from here!" That sweet reassurance helps Taylor relax and let go, and before long the deep rubbing has brought her to the threshold of orgasm. "I'm getting close," she moans, then opens her eyes to discover that Abigail is masturbating herself at the same time. That sexy surprise pushes Taylor over the edge and both girls cum in a perfect tableau of intense shared pleasure. "Wow!" Abigail sighs with a smile, kissing Taylor's tummy as they laugh and cuddle.

Now completely on the same sexual wavelength, Taylor and Abigail ravish each other in all sorts of sexy positions, including Abigail being licked deeply in doggy, an electric 69, Taylor receiving a beautiful oral orgasm while blindfolded and Abigail impressively cumming while standing up and being fingered hard ("Yes! Yes! I can see it on your face, I love it!" Taylor cries as Abigail's orgasm arrives). It's all filmed with breathtakingly beautiful camera angles that capture both girls' pretty faces and perfect pussies, often in luscious closeups of the pleasure that glow with radiant sexiness.

The after interview is very special as well, as returning shooter Masie (yay!) comes up with ideas of what the V in Taylor V's name stands for now that she's given a girl an orgasm for the first time (victory? vagina? virgin no longer?). Masie also astutely observes how Abigail's reassurance helped Taylor overcome her self-consciousness at how long it was taking her to climax. "That helped so much!" Taylor says. Masie offers Taylor this wonderfully kind closing sentiment: "Abigail knows, and I know, and Giulia knows, how hot you look when you're building to orgasm. It is such a pleasure to watch your orgasm building! Just sexy as heck." Masie speaks the truth as always, and this shoot is pure erotic joy. Thanks girls!

Comment

That was amazing. That's all I can describe to it.

Comment

@Massfan: So very well said :-)
          Love the shoot - Thanks to all

Love Sabrina

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X