Wishes for 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wishes for 2019

my wish is for more group scenes on AW, the recent "Swishing girls" shoot was ok but it wasn't proper lesbian sex as currently advertised in the "latest updates" section of the website (someone at AW needs to change it to girls having fun), every year the subject of seeing a three/foursome tier 3 (hardcore) shoot comes up (sorry) but with the same response (hard to setup etc) but it seems that some of your nearest competitors have no such problems in making video's involving more than two girls.

now don't get me wrong I still love AW and all the lovely models but if I had to take out a monthly subscription rather than use the pay per scene option then I may probably get bored with seeing just two girls in every new weekly video.

of course I am not expecting a scene with more than two girls every month but it would be nice a least once or twice year rather than nothing.

In general, I agree. There have been very few 3+ shoots over the past couple of years, and I'm eager for more here.

GGT2 used to be one of my favorite kinds of AW shoots. Tier 3 shoots tended to skip over a lot of foreplay and dive right into the hot-and-heavy action, while Tier 2 just focused on more sensual and playful stuff. Pottery and Sleepover Girls are two of my all-time favorites, for example.

"Swishing" video was a nice new entry in this tier, and one featuring a nicely diverse selection of models. I think that AW has been quietly working to expand its range of models, so kudos for that. On the other hand, this shoot was more dynamic than past shoots - changing partners or positions every 30 seconds, it seemed - which was kind of disruptive and a bit tough to follow.

To take this a step further: I wonder if AW will expand its B/G scenes into the 3+ area. Certainly it's a tricky prospect within the boundaries of B/G shoots (i.e., committed relationships only), but triads are a thing, so... maybe?

And if we're constructing a wish list - how about return appearances by Laney, Fenna, or Ashley L? Or Sahara, or Dominica, or Michelle, or Annalisa, or Evelina, or Rosanna, or Nicola...

Playdates: I'd give a kidney (metaphorically) to see a playdate with Rose K. Alternatively... what about a two-model playdate?

Comment

My wish for 2019:
      - More returning models e.g. Laney, Kylie H, Maylin
      - Two-model playdates
      - Few more instructors in guest direction would be cool
      - Mystery shoots (maybe)
      - More fiction sex stories (from a book)
      - More over 30s models
      Last edited by maybmayb; 27 December 2018, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Mostly keep doing what you're doing. If you feature good photography, girls with great personalities, lots of different body types, lots of different body hair types, explicit shots, lots of different backgrounds and races, you can't go wrong.

I agree with the previous poster that maybe you could have a few older girls, or even better, make a concerted effort to contact some of the "old timers" for new shoots.

Wouldn't mind seeing a big girl every now and then. I mean, maybe a little past just rubenesque. Sometimes big girls have really rocking personalities and to pose nude when you're not the standard size takes a sexy confidence.

Some girls have alluded to this in Playdates, but I'd like to see one of the B-G shoots feature the girl taking a dominant position and pegging her boyfriend.

Comment

Wish you all an extraordinary and very special new year 2019

Love Sabrina

Comment

Happy and fun 2019 for all!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Las-Vegas-NYE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	650113

Comment

As others have said, I'm completely happy to have the AW team keep doing what they're doing, because the site is so awesome as it is! I'm loving the recent diversity of models with respect to ages (hi there, 30+ beauties Valeria, Phoebe T, Ariana, Sonya, Paige T, Nikolina, Leire and Zina B!) and ethnicity (welcome Danai, Ronnie, Jayla, Zhen, Chen, Tilly B, Merveille, Jada S, Adriana E, Yessica, Brianna T and more!). The world is full of such a variety of beautiful women, and it's great to welcome as many of them as possible to the Abby community!

That being said, there were a few projects that were said to be in the works for 2018 that haven't yet come to fruition that I'd love to see this year: namely, the return of Backstage photo sets and the introduction of Cam to Cam playdates. I can see how that last one could pose some major technical challenges, so it's understandable that it's taking a while. But I know our dear Nichole is especially excited about meeting her fans face-to-face whenever it becomes available!

There are lots of other good ideas on this thread, including a few more multi-model shoots. Whatever the challenges involved in arranging them, it's clear they're a favorite of both members and models (in her recent playdate, Daniela mentioned an all-girl threesome including her guest director partner Juliana as her dream AW shoot...). I'm also curious about what a two-person playdate would be like, since several models have mentioned they'd like to try one with a fellow model (which could be tricky to arrange) or with their boyfriend (who they could just call in from the next room, ha).

It would be fun to invite a few more models to the guest director ranks as well (in addition to, rather than in place of, delightful Hania and Juliana!). Masie and Satine's single guest direction shoots to date have been a joy, and it would be lovely to see more from them if they could find time in their busy schedules. And Luciana, Emilia, Layla K and Livia V seem like they have the kind of friendly, fun-loving personality and wealth of AW experience to excel in the guest director role.

I've noticed some DIMs being shot by the Australia contract shooters, and it would be great to see those kinds of shoots done in other places around the world if they can be wrangled. And girl-girls shot outdoors are always a treat when the weather cooperates. Other than that, I feel like the Abby team always knows what I'd like to see, so I have no doubt you'll all create another year of stellar shoots for us!
              Last edited by massfan3; 5 January 2019, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Thanks for this message, its very lovely to read my name in this board, I really love to be part of abbywinters and I know there is much to come ! My best wishes for the teamwork and for each model who made possible this place!

Comment

You're very welcome, Adriana! It absolutely warms my heart to know how much you love being part of Abby Winters and how excited you are to do more shoots.

With Masie and Satine's double playdate the other day, one of these wishes has already come true! Which ones will be next...?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X