• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Rose K & Sonya

Lesbian Sex: Rose K & Sonya
    Attached Files

We should see more of Sonya.

Comment

I think you can most of her is the above photo.

Comment

Rose and Sonya make such a cute couple! They have matching golden blonde ringlets of hair, brightly expressive eyes and warm smiles and soft skin that flushes pink with excitement. They have a sweet conversation in the before video about the differences between Rose's home country of Australia and Sonya's of Russia, including fun animals and the contrast in climate. I had to laugh when Rose earnestly says that where she lives in Queensland gets "really cold" in winter, "about three degrees Celsius." Sonya looks at her in laughing disbelief: "Three degrees is very cold, you think? Try minus 30!" Luckily, the girls are able to keep each other warm with some tender, affectionate sex.

As we learned in her first girl-girl with her real-life partner Olga, Sonya absolutely adores pleasuring girls, and she puts on master class of oral sex when she tugs Rose's panties to the side. One finger deep in the pussy and her tongue gently lapping the clit with a steady, insistent rhythm, Sonya brings Rose to a beautiful orgasm that makes her moan "fuck, fuck, fuck!" Sonya offers Rose a wet finger in the afterglow and delights in watching Rose suck it: "you are so dirty, oh my God, oh honey!" The girls cycle through some beautiful positions filled with soft and sensual pleasure. I especially liked when Rose embraced Sonya from behind and lovingly stroked her clit: Sonya's open legs and pretty pussy look so good, and I loved how she made little kissing sounds when she was cumming to let Rose know she wanted to celebrate her climax by making out. And Rose looks beautiful receiving oral in doggy, with Sonya utterly thrilled at having her face nuzzled between her friend's legs to lick her to another orgasm.

Sonya has a definitive answer when asked in the after interview about her favorite part of Rose's body: "Pussy! Of course. I like pussy number one," Sonya says with an adorable giggle. "Tasty, beautiful, juicy: like a pink flower..." - her eyes light up as she makes the connection - "Like a rose! Hehe, Rose has a pussy like a rose!" "It's official now," Rose says with a laugh as she cuddles Sonya. It's so nice to see two such pretty girls so happy together.
        Last edited by massfan3; 22 January 2019, 03:49 AM.

Comment

as usual massfan3, another great writeup describing the scene but for me you missed one, Sonya's amazing errect nipples which remained this way from when first unveiled to the final seconds of the video.

Comment

Ha, good catch, I thought I might be overlooking something. Sonya's nipples are indeed beautiful, and we get an especially nice view of them near the end when she's standing while Rose goes down on her. You can tell Rose agrees with us because she soon moves up to suck Sonya's nipples. Glad you enjoyed the writeup!

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
              Sonya absolutely adores pleasuring girls, and she puts on master class of oral sex when she tugs Rose's panties to the side. One finger deep in the pussy and her tongue gently lapping the clit with a steady, insistent rhythm, Sonya brings Rose to a beautiful orgasm that makes her moan "fuck, fuck, fuck!" Sonya offers Rose a wet finger in the afterglow and delights in watching Rose suck it: "you are so dirty, oh my God, oh honey!"
              I think I about wet myself.... Excuse me while I review the mentioned video.... Oh my God.

Comment

You're excused, Kayla...as long as you let us know what you think of the video after you watch it!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X