X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Taylor V & Valeria

Lesbian Sex: Taylor V & Valeria
    Attached Files

I've tumbled head over heels for both Taylor and Valeria, and it's wonderful to see them together. In addition to being dazzlingly pretty, they are both such sweet, kind and friendly girls. They share a beautiful connection that shows through in all the lovely things they say to each other as they play, and the stellar camerawork give us such sexy, intimate views of all the action. I've decided to let the girls review their own shoot in a way, and just transcribe all of their cute and steamy dialogue (something I tried before for Maia and Jada's adorable outdoor romp). Take it away, girls!

"Your skin's so soft! You have nice breasts. They're a good size," Taylor says, caressing Valeria over her dress.
    "They are, they're the size of your hands!" Valeria says with a giggle.
    "Yeah, they fill in real nice!" Taylor replies, gently squeezing them. "I love your tan lines! You can imagine the bikini going right over it."

"You have such a cute freckle right here!" Taylor says while lovingly sucking Valeria's nipple. "It's so unique. It's you: it's what makes you, you! Oh, I like you how you're getting hard."
    "Of course! We're talking about my nipples, I would like to see yours!" Valeria says, lifting up Taylor's shirt and kissing her breasts. "They're so soft, I love it!"

The first time Valeria goes down on her with her gifted mouth, Taylor moans, "that feels really good! Oh yeah, just focus on that clit!"

As Taylor gently stuffs the panties inside Valeria's pussy (a brand new experience for her!) Valeria cries, "Keep going, it's so good!" until she cums. Taylor gently pulls out the panties with her teeth and hands them to Valeria, who happily discovers that "they're so wet!"
    "Good, I did my job right!" Taylor replies with a bright smile.

"It's so tiny, like mine! I love it, it's so cute!" Taylor sweetly marvels as she gently spreads Valeria's labia soon after to give her a second orgasm in quick succession. "It's shy, it's hiding: it's needs to come out. Ah, there we go. So small!" Taylor says before lovingly sucking the clit to make Valeria climax, then cools her down by exhaling. "I love when you blow it," Valeria giggles.

After some hot tribbing, Taylor desperately needs release and tells Valeria: "OK, eat me out!"
    Valeria eagerly nestles her face between Taylor's legs and looks up at her with a big smile, saying, "I would like to give you an orgasm!"
    "Yes, please!" Taylor replies before being transported into ecstasy by Valeria's beautiful oral technique. "That feels really good, oh my God, yeah. I'm getting close. Oh, you're doing great, baby! Oh, I'm gonna cum!" she cries, before sweetly telling her new friend, "Ohhh, thank you!"

"You taste very nice," Valeria tells her. "Like cookies, not too sweet, but very nice."
    "My cookie tastes like a cookie!" Taylor says, laughing with delight.
    "You're so funny," Valeria replies with a giggle.

"Come here, I want to eat you," Taylor says, inviting Valeria to sit on her face for a tour-de-force round of oral.
    "I love your tongue, it's amazing!" Valeria moans as yet another orgasm approaches. "Oh, it's lovely..."

The girls maneuver into a intriguing sideways 69 variation that allows them both to finger their partner deep and hard. "I can feel you clenching my finger, I love it, oh it's so hot!" Taylor moans as Valeria is overwhelmed with bliss for the final orgasm.

"I really liked the 69. It was very, very nice, and I could zoom in on her vagina!" Valeria says in the after interview.
    "I definitely liked when we were doing 69, because we're both being pleased at the same time!" Taylor agrees. "Her technique with the finger was great and it was hot knowing that I was able to do the same thing to her while she was doing it to me!"
    "It looked like you were locked in that position, like there was no way out!" Giulia says, making both girls laugh as they bid us farewell, having shared a joyful "spa day" full of sweet pleasure. Thanks so much!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X