Sorting tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorting tags

I have a number of tags (for example, Beautiful with or without clothes) which have two images of each girl, so the two are best viewed together, but when I apply Sort by latest first or Sort by earliest first, it only works for about half of the images and the rest remain random. Has anyone else had this problem?

images from the same imageset/shoot ?

Comment

Good point but, yes, they are. On BWOWC Gala, Jodie C and Caramel S are random; the other 18 girls are ok. Same thing happens - with a greater proportion of random images - on my tag triptych.

Comment

You might want to check and try different settings under https://www.abbywinters.com/myaccount/preferences, Images tab, setting "Layout of thumbs on shoot image gallery pages"
        ====
        Tesselated: Layout integrates portrait and landscape images together, for a neater look with less scrolling. The order of thumbnails is not precise - order may be "out" by 5 to 15 images (depending on screen resolution). Typically, this is not a big deal, but that comes down to your personal preference.

Grid: Images are always displayed in precisely the correct order, but there are ugly gaps in the layout (caused by the different height of landscape and portrait images). Not recommended, but useful if you're concerned about the exact order of images on the page.
        ====

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X