Video masturbation: Madelaine
    Attached Files

Yaaayyy, Maddy is back!

Comment

Originally posted by Andreea View Post
      Yaaayyy, Maddy is back!
      Got to like our ballerina pixie

Comment

Madelaine gives me hopes on a great smile, because she told me she weared braces too in the past, so I am hoping for a great smile like hers....then i will work on some ballerinas moves ....those are the greatest to keep yourself in shape and gracefull, I believe!

Comment

Originally posted by Andreea View Post
          Madelaine gives me hopes on a great smile, because she told me she weared braces too in the past, so I am hoping for a great smile like hers....then i will work on some ballerinas moves ....those are the greatest to keep yourself in shape and gracefull, I believe!
          If AW ever does a ballerina shoot you could both join in the fun! For the record I think you smile in the forum-pic you use it very nice already, you might as well start on learning ballerina moves then.. hmm.. maybe Madelaine could teach you some 'moves' ??

Comment

Geee, thanks Frans! You are a sweetheart!!!
            As for the ballerina’s WORLD, ouuhh, oh, what is the most basic move or first steps to try, I know stretching is very important before Any kind of exercise!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X