Hot Aussie Babes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Aussie Babes

I recently saw on the good old BBC news, that Australia had been getting some high temperatures (40º at night time was reported).
    That being so, I expected to see some fairly hot (literally) aussie ladies out and about.
    I've always liked the Australian ladies here on AW, they always seem to have so much fun and is the main (not sole) reason I've been with AW for so long
    I especially love the girls out in the great outdoors as Australia has some great scenery, and the girls that are filmed at home seem to have big beautiful gardens (no pun intended... ahem).

I know Ella C, bless her, has done some fun stuff around the swimming pool with her WW bikinis , and other outdoor shoots, but I would love to see more.

I love the outdoor shoots that Blossom, Alexandra, Kenji, Mykala, Petria, Jaclyn, and Katherine have done, and not forgetting the very beautiful Valentina walking along that dusty road.

Please can we have some more

Cheers,

Chris

By the way, what ever happened to the lovely Jorgina ??? (wasn't outdoors but she certainly was hot)...

I'm consistently impressed that there are still so many gorgeous ladies from Australia on the site, even though AWHQ in Amsterdam is now over 10,000 miles from Melbourne. Here's a list of Aussie girls who have appeared on the site in just the last two months (!): Gemma B, Violet R, Rose K, Tilly B, Mikayla, Peggie, Sarah Q, Rosie B and Molly B. Going back only a little further, you'll find Amber, Billie T, Sondrine, Laney, Alexandra, Chloe V, Kate G and more. That should keep you busy for a while.

I traveled to Australia for the first time a few months ago, a vacation destination I may or may not have selected in part to visit the ancestral homeland of my favorite site and hear literally thousands of cute Aussie accents in real life. It was great, though I'm glad I went before the insane summer heat started up!

Comment

I have the pleasure to meet Alexandra...oh god she is hooot

Comment

I am so happy to hear you made an AW pilgrimage Massfan - hehe did you look for any abby locations, maybe we should start a walking film tour!

Comment

Massfan3, Thanks for all the links there, I will more than happy to dedicate some time to researching the lovely models that you've listed.
          I'm very envious that you've been to Land of Oz, it's a place I've always wanted to go. When they show the Gold Coast on I'm a celebrity, I'm always in awe of the place.

I think Masie's Idea of a walking film tour is a great idea, a trip down memory/mammary lane, as long as they don't overdub a soundtrack with 'land down under'. That did make me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
            I am so happy to hear you made an AW pilgrimage Massfan - hehe did you look for any abby locations, maybe we should start a walking film tour!
            Haha, indeed I did! I checked out the St. Kilda Botanical Garden in Melbourne where Fae got naked in public in one of my favorite shoots (and yours, Masie!). It was right down the road from the beach, so when I saw a sign that said it was nearby, I had to see it for myself. Look, I took a picture in the greenhouse where Fae did her Birth of Venus pose!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	650168 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04269.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	650169

That was the only specific Melbourne location I could remember from an Abby shoot, but I'm pretty sure I walked by the luxury hotel where this epic threesome was shot and I saw a laundromat in a hip neighborhood that looked from the outside like it could have been this one, but who knows? I definitely would have been first in line for the AW walking tour! Maybe that's an idea for Amsterdam, which is also on my list of places to visit one day.

Australia was such a fun place to visit, and it answered the question I had from so many years of AW fandom: are all the women Down Under as beautiful as the site has led me to believe? Of course they are!
            Last edited by massfan3; 6 February 2019, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Massfan that is awesome that you visited the Botanical Garden on your trip to Australia and found the greenhouse where Fae did her shoot. I've never been to Australia, but these would be my top ten locations I would include on a fantasy Abby Winters walking tour:

1. The cafe where Cleo and Larissa M flirted at the beginning of their girl-girl shoot.

2. The cafe where Leisa did her barista shoot.

3. The park with the footy stands where Julia B did her running shoot.

4. The park where Paula did her outdoor shoot occasionally interrupted by passing walkers and cyclists.

5. The park where Emma R did her first shoot.

6. The beach where Maria S and Tricia L did their girl-girl shoot.

7. The lake/beach where the first group shoot Six Girls was shot.

8. The overlook in the Green Mountains where the Picnic Girls shoot was shot.

9. The tropical stream where Isabel did her third solo shoot.

10. The field from the Queensland trip where the group shots were taken. This is what I imagine heaven looks like. "Trebor: Is this heaven? Toby: No its Queensland!".

Several of these locations were used for multiple shoots. Of course the last three might have to include a car rental or plane ticket, unless you were feeling really really ambitious!

Comment

Oh my goodness, what a great list Trebor! I went to quite a few parks and cafes in Australia, but I don't think I saw any of these spots. It would be so fun to visit any of them, especially Cleo and Larissa's cafe. If I went there, I would have that pretty music from the video of their date playing in my mind.

Comment

Trebor!!
                  This post is a gold mine! When I die, I hope I go to Queensland.

Comment

Trebor, in your list no 1 is by far the best AW Tier3 that I prefer . Beautiful girls, sexiest scene done by Cleo in all her appareances. Really would like to hear fron these 2 ladies. Were are they now in their life, as more than 10 years have gone by?

I mght also add that those 2 girls have no tatoo and no peircing. Absolutely beautiful.
                    Last edited by pongo123; 6 February 2019, 09:00 PM. Reason: Addition

Comment

Kayla don't wait till you die - save him and do the abbwinters pilgrimage trail while you are still alive to enjoy it!

Massfan and Trebor will be your expert guides!

Thanks for the screen grabs Massfan

Comment

Originally posted by kayla_j View Post
                        When I die, I hope I go to Queensland.
                        That spot is so beautiful sometimes when looking at that shoot I get distracted and almost forget about the bevy of beautiful naked women using it for their backdrop!

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                          It would be so fun to visit any of them, especially Cleo and Larissa's cafe. If I went there, I would have that pretty music from the video of their date playing in my mind.
                          I had forgotten about the music at the beginning of the video, it really is quite lovely. It reminds me a bit of the song It Might Be You from the movie Tootsie.

One other funny note about Leisa's cafe shoot is in several of the photos there is a poster prominently displayed in the background for the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra's concert of music from the Wizard of Oz. I fear if I ever went to hear the MSO play it would be an oddly titillating experience!

Comment

Kayla, that's just one of many sets from AW's Queensland expedition! There doesn't seem to be a central page for all of them, but you can see many linked here on Jacki's page (Backstage #s 228 through 240). There are also several solos and girl-girls shot in the wilds of Queensland you can hunt for on the personal pages of each participant, like Jacki's Waterside Girls threesome. Enjoy the scenery (and the models )!

The cafe music really does sound like that Tootsie song, good catch Trebor. As for the MSO poster, just walking around Melbourne in general knowing so many great shoots were done there and it's the home of so many Abby girls is pretty exciting.

Glad you liked my photo, Masie! I was definitely thinking of you in that greenhouse.
                            Last edited by massfan3; 7 February 2019, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X