AW models who does sex stories.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW models who does sex stories.

There are some AW models who does sex stories e.g. book, online, real life.

that sounds great maybmayb , I do write sex stories or also tell the story I am good doing that people say hehehe
    what kind of think are you into , only read, hear, video

Comment

Erotic storytelling... Hmm. A podcast with reading. The AW models tells... Hmm, great idea??

Comment

I'd love to see something recreated that I watched once: They were reading books while a vibrator was being used on them

Comment

Originally posted by casey_q View Post
          I'd love to see something recreated that I watched once: They were reading books while a vibrator was being used on them
          Ow, I have seen that video too! It was fun watching them! Girls were giggling and laughing)))

Comment

Good ideas! A girl is reading a erotic story: Another girl has a big box of wonders... Unwrapping... toys, lingeri. Try and find out as the storys is told.... Many tings to do..;-

Comment

Originally posted by teddys35 View Post
              Many tings to do..;-
              I'm especially fond of a contrast in sexual / mundane life, so someone on the phone to their friend while masturbating and trying to keep quiet seems like a great idea too. OR like a remote vibrator while shopping, ahh someone stop me because I have too many ideas!

Comment

I'm not going to be the one to stop you, Casey: I love these ideas! The keeping quiet on the phone idea sounds like a quite a fun and risky challenge. Whenever you have some new ideas, you know where to find us (and the AW shooters, I hope!).

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X