X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Manon (comes back)

Nude girl Manon (comes back)
    Attached Files

This is a shoot that I really can't wait for! Such a gorgeous lady with really sweet features! There is something about Manon that makes me so... Excited?
    & I couldn't help but notice an abundance of happy plants in one of the backstage images I saw. Yay!! One more week!

Comment

Manon is so pretty! I love her blonde ringlets of hair and beautiful fit figure, and her smile absolutely glows. There really are a lot of lovely plants in the background, Kayla! Though I'm not sure I would have noticed them if you hadn't pointed them out.

I notice that Manon writes in her note that she is the first one to model for new shooter Miya, "and we will rock it!" They certainly did. Am I correct in assuming that our newest shooter is the beautiful Swedish girl (and best friend of Juliana) who appeared as a model in 2014? If so, it's lovely to have another model on the AW staff! (If not, I'm sure this new Miya is super-awesome, too!)

Comment

Manon is simply stunning, and the epitome of AW. While not super-model gorgeous, in the classic/commercial sense, she is an extremely pretty and sensual young woman. I've seen her on another site and she quickly became one of the models that I will always look for and join any site with videos of her. THIS type of video is what separates AW from all other sites that crank out an endless stream of movies with the same old and tired "talk/strip/masturbate/end" sequence. And in a purely shameless and selfish aside, I LOVE the few minutes of her wearing the bra and posing/talking to the camera while giving us a good, long look at her pussy. No hands, no toys, just the perfect view of her in all of her natural beautiful and feminine glory. (The fully-nude spread shots were also AWESOME!). If my memory serves me correctly from 7 years of French classes in High School and college, there is someone in this world who is lucky enough to call her "mon petite chou". Thank you, Manon, and we look forward to seeing more of you. And ALL of you! Click image for larger version

Name:	manon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	650237

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X