X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Zhen (comes back)

Nude girl Zhen (comes back)
    Attached Files

Zhen is just so elegantly pretty! I can't think of a better way to describe her: her flowing hair, warm smile, and gracefully perfect body are just the picture of elegance. She looks fabulous in her gorgeous kimono and bodysuit and spellbinding once she's undressed and happily sharing her beauty. She reveals that her Asian genetics mean she naturally has no body hair at all and has never shaved (!) and that she can use both hands to masturbate (jealous!): she just needs to use the same two "magic fingers." It is so beautiful to watch her settle in to touch herself, with lots of pretty camera angles so we can admire each loving stroke of her perfect pussy, up to and including an intense orgasm that leaves her simultaneously shaking and smiling. Again: simply elegant. Thanks so much Zhen!

Comment

Zhen has such gorgeous long hair, I'm truly envious!

Her beautiful pink pussy with the contrasting labia is truly a lovely sight, and her little boobs ARE TO DIE FOR
      I also have to mention her delicate little hands, they're so precious

Comment

Zhen is stunningly beautiful! I suppose it's partly the exoticism of Asia and the East to the West but Zhen's video was so intensely erotic!

Comment

Zhen is amazing. What a body and excellent pussy (I could not have put it better than Casey Q!). So great to see a G/G with her and Taylor. What a treat!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X