X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Lucia M

Video masturbation: Lucia M
    Attached Files

Ha ha. That cat is all of us. I love its expression when Lucia puts the beads in her mouth.

Comment

Lucia is totally adorable and it's wonderful to join her for another creative and adventurous round of masturbation! No chili peppers or cinnamon this time but she finds lots of fun things to do with her bracelet, spoon and bottle of cream, and it's so sweet of her to keep her legs beautifully open with some cheeky looks at the camera. Lucia is definitely an expert at touching herself and every stroke seems perfectly calibrated to give her maximum pleasure. Her soft moans when she cums are so cute and seeing her pretty pussy pulse and contract leave no doubt that she's had an intense and blissful orgasm.

Her fuzzy feline co-star plays a hilarious supporting role here. S/he definitely looks very curious and interested in everything Lucia is doing, which made me laugh out loud several times, hehe. "Nice cat also had fun taking a nap and watching: I hope you also enjoy watching! Hugs and kisses," Lucia writes in her note. We definitely enjoyed it Lucia! Probably more than the cat (but who knows? )

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X