X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Katia D

Nude girl Katia D
    Attached Files

Katia is so lovely! She has a very sweet, calm personality and I love hearing about her travels to Hollywood, Korea and beyond. Her body is very beautiful from head to toe, and I love how she teases us with some upskirt shots before getting blissfully naked. Her breasts and nipples are perfect, her round bum is so cute and everything about her pussy is gorgeous. It seems like Katia knows that, because she gives it lots of loving attention throughout the shoot, sweetly caressing it and running her fingers through her fluffy pubic hair, all filmed in generous closeups (including with it adorably decorated by tarot cards in the photo! ). "I just really like to please," she sighs with a smile and her legs beautifully open. Mission accomplished! I hope we get to see Katia again. Since she's working on a degree in astrophysics, maybe she'd like to meet her fellow cute physicist Galina!

Technical note: the link for Katia's handwritten bios doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
      Technical note: the link for Katia's handwritten bios doesn't work.
      Yeah I know Working on getting her hwb notes properly attached, sorry for the trouble!

Comment

bios have been fixed and are up!

Comment

Thanks! "I had a ton of fun doing this shoot and it's made me feel even more comfortable about my own body!" Music to my ears. That's what AW is all about.

Comment

I have been curious about this Tarot card wielding woman for a few weeks now! I am so glad that her full shoot is available now. Katia is a really special find
            Like, her sweet face is sooo to my liking.
            I would love to spend time with this beauty in the future. Wowowoww!

Kayla J

Comment

Oh, Katia you are so naturally sweet, sexy and beautiful! The video was an arousing feast of lovely youthful womanhood

Comment

Is there any chance of Katia joining in the discussion here? I don't suppose Abby Winters can advertise at universities nowadays so how did you find out about Abby Winters? What attracted you to nude modelling? You seem to have enjoyed the experience. Have you told friends or family or other students that you are now an Abby Winters girl?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X