What happened to Guest Direction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to Guest Direction?

It has been almost about the month now since we've seen Hania & Taylor V in 14th of March. Could it be progress?

Let me know please.
    Last edited by maybmayb; 4 April 2019, 08:57 AM.

I'm guessing you're asking when the next Guest Direction shoot will appear? I asked; the next GD shoot will go up end of may.

Comment

I have noticed that since AW started with Guest Direction shoots, the number of Double Intimate Moments shoots have really gone down. There are now more GD shoots than DIM shoots. Sad for me because DIM's remain my favourite type of shoot.

Comment

This will probably not be met by very favourable response, but I'll venture to put this out there anyway since the forum seems to be friendly.

I was thinking that an interesting spin on GD shoots would be a girl-boy GD or a girl-girl-boy GD shoot. Having one or two girls relax with a boy, all of them nude, talking, discussing, experimenting, I think would be great! It would certainly be a nice change to the usual girl-boy shoots.

What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by pierre6 View Post
          This will probably not be met by very favourable response, but I'll venture to put this out there anyway since the forum seems to be friendly.

I was thinking that an interesting spin on GD shoots would be a girl-boy GD or a girl-girl-boy GD shoot. Having one or two girls relax with a boy, all of them nude, talking, discussing, experimenting, I think would be great! It would certainly be a nice change to the usual girl-boy shoots.

What do you think?
          I like your ideas suggested but I don't think it's going to work. I rather see 3 lesbians on GD. I would like to see more models instructors on GD. I like to see girl-girl kissing after doing exercises. I think that's the only suggestion I made.

Comment

I'm not sure whether they're going to carry on doing GD or not. It's best to wait and see.

Comment

Besides Hania, who else is a guest director? I saw she is was doing an incredible job when I dis the guest director shpot with her. She had a big suit case with lots of colourful clothes, many many toys or accesories for the shoot and a map with the plan for the day, you know like any movie director saying action on the set.

Comment

We've had a few models appear as Guest Directors, including Masie, Remie, Satine, and Juliana.

Hania's the only one actively making GD shoots now, however, we're not producing them much any more, as feedback has been pretty neutral from customers. They're expensive to produce, so it's not really viable to continue making them.

That's a real shame, because I think they're some of the best material we've ever made in 20 years!

We did have plans for expanding GD shoots to have more models (and mixed genders), but that's unlikely based on their current popularity.

But anyone who loves our Guest Direction shoots, please leave a note on this thread!

Comment

oh, thanks for the insight.
                  Love the guest director shoots and would put the continuation on my wish list
                  All models and especially Hania did such a great job

Love Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                    We've had a few models appear as Guest Directors, including Masie, Remie, Satine, and Juliana.

Hania's the only one actively making GD shoots now, however, we're not producing them much any more, as feedback has been pretty neutral from customers. They're expensive to produce, so it's not really viable to continue making them.

That's a real shame, because I think they're some of the best material we've ever made in 20 years!

We did have plans for expanding GD shoots to have more models (and mixed genders), but that's unlikely based on their current popularity.

But anyone who loves our Guest Direction shoots, please leave a note on this thread!
                    Thank you very much for the reply and the explanations. Much appreciated.

I loved Satine's and Juliana's GD videos!

I agree that this is some of the best material you've made. I'm sad that you didn't get more positive feedback. Is it because people are too lazy to reply, or is it based on number downloads or similar stats?

It's nice to hear that you had plans to expand GD including mixed genders. But it's also a shame that it's unlikely to be realised.

fingers crossed that this changes and that GD is revived!

Thanks again. -pierre

Comment

I would agree they are some of the best material on the site. Please keep them coming.

More models would be great, especially if by that you mean expanding to three or more participants in some of the shoots. Don't care about mixed genders. Pretty girls completely nude is my preference. Hania is fun as director, but more variety would be nice.

Playdates are the best feature on the site. Please correct the problems with advertised events that don't happen - there have been too many of them. I believe you once referred to them as "free". If they are a major factor in your members choosing to subscribe, some of your members may not regard them as free.

Thank you.

Comment

I agree that the GD shoots are great! It would be nice to see them continue, maybe less frequently if cost is a concern. I love seeing the models really get to know each other while chatting and doing sexy things. I've mentioned on the boards that one of my favorite quotes about AW comes from Masie (of course!), who once said that the essence of the site is "girls having fun, while naked." The GD shoots are among the best examples of that!

I remember in playdates that Tallulah and Willa have both mentioned wanting to be the guest director after having a great time doing the shoots as a model. I'd love to see them get their wish some day!

Comment

I am not a fan of GD shoots. They are overlong without any definite theme. So much as I admire the models, am glad if these shoots are gone.

Comment

I agree with Massfan. I hope they continue, even if less frequently. The relaxed, natural development of fun is why I revisit GDs as much as anything else on AW.

An early precursor of GDs was Satine's solo shoot 'Best friends naked' on 24 October 2014, where Masie films and chats to Satine. One of the sexiest moments on AW.

Comment

We love all kinds of fun videos. I miss the GD. Please bring them back! :-)

Comment

Petition to pair myself with Hania for an ultra amazing GD shoot....

I have a crush on her. She is so NICE AND COOL

Comment

I love the GD shoots, part of the reason I signed up again. The shoots are fun and nicely erotic and would like to see GGG. Haven't seen any large groups of girls in recent years. I guess too expensive to produce?
                                  Last edited by lantern; 22 September 2019, 02:47 AM.

Comment

*cough*

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                                      I remember in playdates that Tallulah and Willa have both mentioned wanting to be the guest director after having a great time doing the shoots as a model. I'd love to see them get their wish some day!
                                      I must have missed this post the first time round. Yes, I did mention that. I only did one GD shoot, but it was soooo fun and I would love to do more! Guess I missed the boat though...

Comment

Well, as Frans notes, Hania will be back in action in a new guest director shoot with newbie Eliska on Tuesday, so maybe there's still hope for you yet, Tallulah...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X