Endurance challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endurance challenges

AW has some lovely compilations. Outside AW, since at least 2011, a popular "endurance challenge" fan-art video genre has developed. An endurance compilation sets several "rounds" of many short video excerpts to music and metronome-like sounds guiding the viewer's strokes. The videos challenge the viewer not to cum until and unless instructed. The videos run from a few minutes to well over an hour. Some challenges span a series of videos or "stages" within a video, with intervening recovery periods. Variants proliferate.

I have not seen AW clips among the videos; copyright enforcement appears successful. But AW has enough content to fill similar videos. Why not make one? You might find experienced fan artists willing to help. They may not share our enthusiasm for intellectual property rights, but speaking just for myself, my most recent subscriptions are to sites discovered through watermarks seen in endurance videos.

Just found this post,,,,,,,,,Cool idea!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X