A surprise coincidence!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A surprise coincidence!

Yesterday, I attended one of my favourite local kink events and afterwards, a group of us sojourned to a friend's house for an evening sat round a fire. The whole evening was lovely, surrounded by people I love and adore. We slept over, and this morning, a few of us were hanging out in the main bedroom, when our host turned to me and said, "I had no idea you'd done Abby Winters! I did too, years ago!"

Ladies and gentleman, it turns out that my dear and wonderful friend who I've known for over two years is none other than the gorgeous Cassie! It was a delightful surprise, and we had a lovely time going back through her previous shoots and seeing how much she's changed since then (and how much has stayed the same!). We were able to share the wonders of AW amongst our friends as well as we reminisced!

Have you ever had any surprise encounters with an AW model in the wild?

What!?! That is the coolest thing! I am so excited about this stroke of good fortune!

Last time I was in Barcelona, I met the amazing miss Taylor V! Turns out we live, like, super close to eachother! I feel so so lucky to have gotten to know her. LOVE

Comment

Ladies,
      this is soo fabulous. What a coincident.
      You are very fortune

Love Sabrina

Comment

That's amazing, Maddie! What a delight to run into a fellow model in the wild, as you say, and got to reminisce with her and share the AW love with your friends! I know that would be a dream come true for any AW fan. Cassie is beautiful and starred in some super-fun shoots: step aerobics class, ball pit girls and more. I'll always associate her with her girl-girl with Keilyn, since after they met in the ball pit, they both did several shoots where they talked about how they *really* wanted to do a girl-girl together, and their dream finally came true. Tell Cassie hello from all of Abby fans! If she ever wanted to come back, to do a shoot or just drop by the boards, we would all welcome her with open arms.

Kayla, I remember Masie posted about your connection to Taylor on the picture of the day page! ("Mon 19th Nov 2018: Fun Fact - Taylor and Kayla found out they live pretty close by and plan a reunion soon!") Have you two organized your reunion yet?

Comment

Maddie that story is amazing! What are the odds!

Comment

In my country they say that the Earth is round, meaning that the world is smaller than yoi think and there is always a chance to meet a person you know whereveк you are. It is always such a pleasure to meet your fellow

Comment

Originally posted by maddie View Post
              Yesterday, I attended one of my favourite local kink events and afterwards, a group of us sojourned to a friend's house for an evening sat round a fire. The whole evening was lovely, surrounded by people I love and adore. We slept over, and this morning, a few of us were hanging out in the main bedroom, when our host turned to me and said, "I had no idea you'd done Abby Winters! I did too, years ago!"

Ladies and gentleman, it turns out that my dear and wonderful friend who I've known for over two years is none other than the gorgeous Cassie! It was a delightful surprise, and we had a lovely time going back through her previous shoots and seeing how much she's changed since then (and how much has stayed the same!). We were able to share the wonders of AW amongst our friends as well as we reminisced!

Have you ever had any surprise encounters with an AW model in the wild?
              Not Abby Winters, but Simonscans, which was a British version (still exists, but not much effort seems to go into it these days).

The lady has now left modelling, has a completely different life now and it's not something I would ever bring up in conversation. We should always respect a lady's decision to leave that world behind as much as her decision to take part in it. I have no idea if she has regrets, whether she's unhappy that it's fairly easy to find her photos and videos in open searches if you know her modelling name. Her job isn't in the public eye though, so I doubt that anyone who isn't aware already is going to discover her former career by accident. Also she looks very different to I think it was 2004, when she did the modelling for the site so I think only a detective would make the link from stills with birthmarks/freckles on her face and neck. Though obviously her voice is recognizable from video.

I loved Cassie btw, she was one of my favourite models from the Australian era - it would be wonderful if she were to model again... but as I say, if it's her choice that that part of her life is over, that's cool too.
              Last edited by Chico_Hamilton; 2 May 2019, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	734FED16-4F67-436B-BD6E-7AF45DA2CC56.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	650331

Here we are! It’s one of my partners’ birthdays so we’re both happy and celebrating! I’ve shown her all your lovely comments and she’s delighted - not that she needs to hear such lovely things to be her delightful, bubbly, happy self!

Name:	9B7F8F99-CFD7-4245-9D7E-59BE4B71E550.jpg
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	650332

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                  Kayla, I remember Masie posted about your connection to Taylor on the picture of the day page! ("Mon 19th Nov 2018: Fun Fact - Taylor and Kayla found out they live pretty close by and plan a reunion soon!") Have you two organized your reunion yet?
                  OMG!

I actually had a coffee date with Miss Taylor about two weeks ago! We snapped a selfie, but I haven't asked her if it is okay to share here. -- We spent a few hours chit-chatting and really really enjoying the espresso you can find in our region
                  We have made soft plans to get together throughout the summer because she is such a good friend. I love spending time with her! I want to hit the farmer's market with her.

Comment

@Maddie: Oh my goodness, what a joy to see Cassie again! Ten years removed from her last AW appearance, and she's every bit as gorgeous as ever. Thank you so much for the photo: you both look so happy. It's wonderful to know that two such amazing models from different AW "eras" are such good friends!

@Kayla: It's wonderful that two amazing models from the same AW era are so close, too! I'm delighted that you got to hang out with Taylor at home. I can just imagine all the joyful laughs you shared together. If you get the OK to share the photo, we'd love to see your smiling faces together. Keep us posted on your farmer's market excursion or other summer plans together!

Comment

That's fantastic Maddie! Cassie doesn't look any older... and her sets were... when, 2007?

It's a funny thing about co-incidences. I found out on the boards from briefly chatting that Cassie and I had lived in the same suburb of Manchester, after I was trying to guess where she was from from her accent! Which wouldn't be unusual on a board based in the local area, but was when the site was (at the time) based 10,000 miles away!

Comment

Dear Maddie,

Oh, this is a very special moment - Thanks for sharing with us.
                        Are there any plans that you both will come back together to AW?
                        That will be a great occurrence and reunion

Love and heaps of hugs to both of you Sabrina

Comment

Name:	01B6AA3C-1DE7-4B31-B29F-7618A6701E83r.jpg
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	650810

Look who I found in the wild this evening!

Comment

Yay!

Comment

Super happy to see you two beautiful ladies found each other!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                Super happy to see you two beautiful ladies found each other!
                                ... want to second this ...

Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by kayla_j View Post
                                  What!?! That is the coolest thing! I am so excited about this stroke of good fortune!

Last time I was in Barcelona, I met the amazing miss Taylor V! Turns out we live, like, super close to eachother! I feel so so lucky to have gotten to know her. LOVE
                                  Taylor V is Valeria’s friend isn’t it?
                                  I remember Valeria was introducing her on the boards, for a double playdate.
                                  Wow, Kayla how was for you :such a long trip?
                                  Maddie, do you still meet Cassie from time to time to hang out together?

Comment

Ohhh, neigbours with Tallulah too? That’s awesome, girls.

Comment

Maddie I am laughing about your description of finding Tallulah "in the wild". Imagining an Abby Winters Safari Tour where you can travel either Europe or Australia in search of elusive current or former Abby models.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X