X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Tatyana (comes back)

Nude girl Tatyana (comes back)
    Attached Files

"Now I've had almost ten orgasms, and I think that's enough for today," Tatyana says with a giggle while catching her breath. "I'm a very emotional person, so that's why it's easy for me to cum." Do you need to hear anything else to entice you to watch this amazing video? Tatyana dazzled in her solo debut a few weeks ago, with her radiant smile and soft, beautiful curves and while there was lots of intimate touching, she didn't climax that time. She certainly decided to go in a different and ultra-hot direction in this shoot, and it's so, so sexy!

She looks adorable in her teeny-tiny skirt and tank top at the start, playing with Easter eggs and a wind-up baby chick that she bounces all over her body. As she strips down to let us admire her pert breasts and bouncy round bum, she gives us a hint at what an intensely sexual person she is when she confesses that she has masturbated to orgasm on a crowded rush hour train on her way to work. The rest of the shoot is a celebration of her love of self-pleasure and all the amazing things she can do with her gorgeous and gifted pussy, filmed in sensual closeups. She gets her whole fist inside herself, uses her hairbrush for deep and hard penetration, fills herself up with two Easter eggs, stuffs her cute "llama-corn" socks inside her pussy and rides her glass dildo over and over until she's trembling with pleasure and laughing with joy. It's really inspiring and beautiful to watch a model who truly loves her body and knows exactly what she needs to give herself the absolute maximum pleasure. I'm looking forward to Tatyana's next adventures!

Comment

Tatyana is cute and gorgeous (with a very shapely bottom) and so explicitly naughty! Thoroughly enjoyed myself watching her!

Comment

I have a cruuuush lately, you guys. (& I think Jake does, too!)

Miss Tatyana is a really really gorgeous specimen that I would looove to meet IRL.

sidenote: Ioved all of her cute + fun accessories +clothes. I am feeling inspired to be this creative in my next shoot! .... Maybe a shoot WITH Tatyana? (A girl can dream!)

Comment

Agreed, Kayla, her skirt and Easter decorations are so fun! I'd love to see what creative ideas Tatyana inspires you to arrange for your next shoot. Do you keep a spreadsheet of all the models you'd like to work with during your next visit? I kid, but I know the AW team would love to help you meet some of your crushes if it can be arranged!

Can I just say how great it is that you and Jake are such devoted fans of your fellow AW performers? I love reading all the nice compliments people post about the models, but especially when they come from people who know what it's like to be in front of AW's cameras.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X