X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Danai & Ronnie

Lesbian Sex: Danai & Ronnie
    Attached Files

Can't wait for this one! Danai and Ronnie are so beautiful and sweet, and after tantalizing us with pictures of the day on both Halloween and New Year's Eve, the debut of their girl-girl will be its own sexy holiday.

Comment

Both Danai and Ronnie are incredibly real & sweet & good & lovely & clever & smart && SEXY! Yes! My laaaadies! I am so excited to see their shoot together! It is sure to be steamy.

Also hoping these two are more chatty on the boards soon! I miss them IRL & it would be great to hear about their experience together

Comment

I know everyone had a great time together in the recent five-girl kissing orgy, but I'm pretty sure I detected a special connection between Danai and Ronnie, who on a few occasions slipped off from the group to passionately make out naked one-on-one. I suspect the Abby team noticed something brewing there as well, since the girls have been invited back for some alone time together, and their chemistry proves to be extremely sexy.

Danai and Ronnie have much in common even beyond their beautifully matching skin tones, pretty braids and sparkling smiles: they're both sweet and soft-spoken residents of Montreal whose solo debuts were shot by our pal Bobbie. Having become good friends during their European travels, their relaxed level of comfort with each other allows them to fully let go and indulge in gorgeous pleasure. Their fortune-telling game gave me elementary school flashbacks, at least until the adult-oriented instructions inside left them fully nude and sweetly sucking each other's nipples. The girls bodies' contrast in the loveliest way, as Ronnie rubs her jaw-dropping, voluptuous curves all over Danai's toned, chiseled figure before hungrily going down on her.

Ronnie's lush, passionate oral sex technique pushes Danai to a hot orgasm as pleasure cascades through her body, as Ronnie celebrates by deeply tongue-kissing her and saying "yummy?" as they giggle in agreement. At that point, Ronnie realizes she still has her panties on, so Danai rectifies that, admires her pubic hair, and ravishes her. Ronnie's pussy is gorgeous and Danai looks so pretty fucking it with her fingers and tongue. "I wish my tongue was longer!" Danai says. "It's a good length! It's definitely in," Ronnie replies before reaching orgasm and sucking each of Danai's fingers to savor every last drop of her own cum.

From there, the girls indulge in a sultry 69 filmed in beautiful closeups, Ronnie's dripping wet first-ever tribbing experience and take turns getting penetrated hard in doggy. The climax is Ronnie sitting on Danai's face, a celebration of Ronnie's incredible bum. As Danai licks deeply, Ronnie's cheeks bounce like she's twerking as she moans. The shoot all adds up to a "symphony of sexiness" in the astute words of dazzled shooter Masie. I hope Danai and Ronnie's friendship continued once they got back home to Canada, because they are a perfect match, as seen in their dreamy cuddle.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X