Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast Forward thru keyboard & Thumbnail

Hi,

It will be really helpful if you can keep fast forward to 12 or 30 secs on right arrow key press. Through mouse it is difficult and we miss out of scenes
    Also a thumbnail preview on mouse over timeline will help!

Thank you
    Mandy

FF thru keyboard is really really needed to seek your fav scene or action.. sometimes you got only 5 mins to see the video hiding from everyone around.. it helps!!

Comment

Already send your previous post to tech people to look into No idea if or when such a feature will be added though. Downloading the smallest version of a clip might be easiest for now. Use it to find moments (time) you're interested in, then forward to those on higher quality vid.

Comment

Thank you Frans! Really appreciate..

Comment

I am really serious about it. Felt asleep today while watching Judith & Marine video... Good thing is laptop went into sleep mode otherwise my wife would have busted me! Also thumbnail on timeline mouse hover is must. You know where to go and whether to continue watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmannissh View Post
            I am really serious about it. Felt asleep today while watching Judith & Marine video... Good thing is laptop went into sleep mode otherwise my wife would have busted me! Also thumbnail on timeline mouse hover is must. You know where to go and whether to continue watching it.
            Thumbnail on timeline hover would make for supreme viewing... Nice suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by kayla_j View Post
              Originally posted by mrmannissh View Post
              Thumbnail on timeline hover would make for supreme viewing... Nice suggestion
              Thanks for supporting Kayla J

Comment

Why would it take so long?

Comment

Again i felt asleep last morning while watching paola and zhen video. Why do you guys implement this feature? We are paying enough for this basic feature.

Comment

really need this.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X