Clear All

Nude girl Elin (comes back)

Nude girl Elin (comes back)
    Attached Files

Such a cute shoot.
    Looking forward to the video as well

Love Sabrina

Comment

Elin is so gorgeous with a very Nordic look. So great to see her back in action!

Comment

OMG, such an erotically intense video! The gorgeous Elin almost had me finishing too early as she played with her fabulous wet pussy (in HD close-up brilliance) as she described her red hot threesome experience! Thank you Elin and AW for 45 minutes of sexy pleasure!

Comment

Elin is such a beautiful ray of sunshine, and her almost supernatural prettiness conjures up images of fairies and wood nymphs, if those mythological beauties were from Sweden and spent a lot of time at the gym . Returning for a second solo after extremely sexy girl-girls with Maddie and Nikolina, she reports that she feels "super warm in my clothes," a Swedish expression meaning that she feels comfy and at home sharing her body and her desires on camera: "like a new friendship that became my best friend and now I wanna do everything with you!" She looks super-cute in her cheerleader skirt (maybe she can do a shoot with fellow cheerleader Dimitra some day!) and just stunning out of it, showing off her singing voice and drumming skills while naked.

Naturally, her drumsticks do double-duty as sex toys, beginning a super-sultry masturbation session that will ultimately include her fingers, a real dildo and a yummy lollipop. Elin is so sweet to open her legs and let us admire each loving, skillful stroke of her perfect pussy, while turning herself on telling some very sexy stories. She recounts a threesome with her current boyfriend and her ex-girlfriend in scintillating detail, including gazing up from the bottom of the pile at both of her partners as they orgasm together. Elin's own orgasm follows soon after, and she sweetly announces it so we can join her in pleasure, capping a shoot as charming as it is steamy.

Comment

Thanks Elin for showing that one can use drumsticks in different ways, I am a drummer!

Comment

The build up and description of Elin's release was so erotic and real. She is so honest and that makes one very close to experience what is actually happening.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X