X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Galina (comes back)

Nude girl Galina (comes back)
    Attached Files

Galina is such an enchanting sweetheart! It's easy to tell this is going to be a great shoot from her handwritten note, which says: "I'm the most excited girl in the world!" She looks adorable in her little skirt and tank top, giving us peeks at her cute yellow bra and turquoise panties, and totally amazing when she's naked. She looks so comfortable, confident and happy showing off her dazzling curves, from her lush, soft breasts to her perfect bubble of a bum. Throughout the shoot, she lovingly caresses her beautiful pussy, almost not really in a sexual way, just to relax and enjoy her body while telling sexy stories. She says that at the time of this shoot, she'd only had "real sex" with a girl one time (though the AW Picture of the Day page reveals that number has since increased significantly ), but has had little masturbation threesome with two cute friends who were too shy to kiss or do more than touch themselves, even though Galina wanted to go further. She also discusses a girl she's been close friends with for many years and would love to have sex with, but hasn't been able to get up the courage to ask, which is very sweet. Maybe some day, magic will happen between them.

Her beautiful body stretched one on the floor, Galina says that one of her fantasies is to have her friends who have never seen her naked eat sushi off her nude body, and reveals that she recently began making plans to arrange just such a sexy dinner party (!). I'd love to know if this event ultimately came together, and what the experience was like for everyone. Just imagining getting an invitation to that party is delightful, and I'm sure it would be infinitely more so for the friends who know what a smart and friendly and lovable person Galina is in real life.

Comment

Galina is one of my favourite Abby girls with her saucy personality, intelligence and gorgeous womanly body of course. I was not disappointed by her 2nd video-in fact it was better then the first.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X