X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Mary J & Sienna G

Lesbian Sex: Mary J & Sienna G
    Attached Files

for once "no socks/tights", just two fully naked girls which is how it should be, great to see, hope it continues.

Comment

It's pouring rain outside, so gorgeous, sweet, raven-haired Americans Mary and Sienna retire to the bedroom to explore each other's lovely bodies. "I enjoy giving, so I'm going to be more content if I can do what you need," Sienna says before they start, and Mary looks simultaneously pleased and concerned. "Well, I want to give you an orgasm, too, though, of course!" Mary says, and Sienna replies, "That will help me, is what I'm saying! If I can get it right what you want, then that'll help me get there, too!" With lovely giggles and passionate kisses, they girls embark on a journey of shared pleasure.

They look so beautiful completely naked caressing each other with warm smiles, and Mary takes the lead in pleasuring Sienna, laying her down on the pillows to give her everything she can with her fingers and mouth. Alternating between gentle, sensual licking and firm, vigorous rubbing, Mary works wonders on Sienna's pussy, bringing her to an intense climax that makes her flush bright red. "Are you OK?" Mary asks, celebrating Sienna's confirmation that she's cum by lovingly sucking her satisfied clit. Then it's Mary's turn to receive in the same position, her long legs open wide so Sienna can go down on her, then rub her pussy in little circles while heightening the pleasure by basically making out with her inner thighs. Mary cums with beautiful moans as her whole body trembles in ecstasy and Sienna glows with pride.

Within seconds, Mary has invited Sienna to sit on her face for more oral (which Mary has mentioned in just about all her shoots is her favorite thing! ). Sienna then moves into doggy to cum, as Mary kisses and cuddles her cute butt while fingering her hard. "Right there!" Sienna moans, and Mary's face lights up with joy as her pretty boobs bounce and she gives her new friend another orgasm, making Sienna collapse on the mattress exhausted. "It's a good thing we stayed in," Sienna says after sucking Mary's wet fingers as the storm rages outside. "It's calming, it's like another world." "It's beautiful," Mary agrees, kissing Sienna's shoulder.

Comment

as usual massfan3 another great review but wasn't there something missing from your description, oh yes where was the "tribbing" ?, yep another video which doesn't include in the video what is advertised as the main "title" of the scene, if AW was a shop selling something you would get done for false advertising, oh wait I did pay money to view this scene, I guess you will get round this by saying it's in the pictures that accompany the video but as I don't really bother looking at static pictures of two people having sex then I won't know.

Comment

Originally posted by havijack View Post
          as usual massfan3 another great review but wasn't there something missing from your description, oh yes where was the "tribbing" ?, ....s I don't really bother looking at static pictures of two people having sex then I won't know.
          psstt... look up, pic in first post this thread has tribbing

and you can't blame massfan3's review for not describing something that didn't happen in the video

Comment

sorry but one "picture" does not warrant using it to title a whole scene especially when the "act" is not included in the video (why wasn't it ?), its like going to see a movie featuring your favourite actor in a leading role only to find out that they appear in just one small scene.

oh and by the way I was not blaming massfan3's review as I watched the complete video before he posted his review.

Comment

From our perspective, a shoot is considered to have tribbing if its covered in stills OR video, so the tag's accurate in that regard.

Comment

Actually, I purchased this as I thought there would be scissoring.
                It was ok, bit fast forwardy
                I sympathise with the ppl having a gripe on this one.
                Thanks

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X