Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Ayesha & Teagan

Lesbian Sex: Ayesha & Teagan
    Attached Files

Can't wait for this one!

Comment

Agreed!!

Comment

This shoot is so adorable, everything I was hoping for! I love this photo of their beautiful breasts side by side.

Comment

Was waiting for this one. Just saw! I wonder why there was no lip to lip kissing between two girls!!! All the kisses were like quick pecks.. Too boring and disappointing Nevertheless, Ayesha is cute!

Comment

Such a shame that Teagan kept her socks on!

Comment

regarding the above two comments, not too bothered about lack of lip to lip kissing or the fact that one kept her socks on (too distracted by other things), it was just nice to see two models (almost) fully naked with no silly pieces of clothing covering tatoos etc., also another thing was it was nice to see a video with both models having shaved pubic areas, seems to me its been a while and although it doesn't bother me that much, the fact that both models have such beautiful pussies, it would be a shame to cover them up.

Comment

I thought the video was fantastic too, they were so playful and sexy together. Looking forward to seeing Teagan's next girl-girl and hoping we get to see Ayesha in another girl-girl too!

Comment

I was waiting for this one, but I didn`t like it.......very poor sex action.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X