No announcement yet.

New model: Paula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abby you are not wrong there. She very nice too.
    I like Paula a lot.

Lee

Comment

Paula is simply an outstanding all rounder. Beautiful looks and personality, with an apparent air of innocence. I don't know whether she realises just how attractive she is, especially to blokes. I reckon she has a big future (or two) in front of her.

Comment

Eliza Doolittle: Goodbye Professor Higgins, you shall not be seeing me again.

Professor Higgins: Mother.!!!

Comment

I'm frustrated... Can't get the images referred to in this thread - just a white square with a red 'X' inside. Am I doing something wrong ?

Comment

2003 Thread !

Originally posted by dacooper
            I'm frustrated... Can't get the images referred to in this thread - just a white square with a red 'X' inside. Am I doing something wrong ?
            G'day Dacooper ... I think the problem is this thread is brought over from the old Forum system at AW.
            I have heard older Members mention this problem before.
            So it is not you ...

TowelBoy

P.S. ... Paula is wonderful !!!!! ...

Comment

The images aren't there anymore. Lost long ago when, as TowelBoy says, we changed software.

Comment

Paula's latest IM:

An image of Paula on the web a year ago alerted me to her beauty, and now as a member of AW I have the privilege of watching her loveliness mature into something special. She is beautiful from every angle, as far as I can see. And an erotically squeaky bed!

Comment

Paula...... Does your boyfriend have a t-shirt that says something in big letters like "Luckiest Man Alive"??

I'm going into the other room to sigh for a while...

Comment

Although I doubt that Paula will read this, I still want to mention it.

Happy Birthday PAULA

just wishing that you'll return someday.

Comment

Happy Birthday Paula

hope you'll post again one day

Comment

It was funny how the sonic youth poster disappeared half way through...it WAS a distraction

Comment

Better Late Than Never

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blow me down me hearties. Where have you been in all my explorations of Abby's vaults? So beautiful, unspangled, and natural. Let the rest go, Abby, Paula is all I need. Give me my nitro-glycerin Gracie. Lu... Ah love to you Paula.

CAW

Comment

- hey there gorgeous girrl thanks for the little message on my page! its going to be great chatting with you finally also ,, seen you quite a bit on the boards adding your comment here and there - you go girrl!! i think your absolutely stunning lady !!

yea i love my kids,, their just so much fun! this family in particular are just every nannies dream, makes such a difference when you get an awesome family.. did you nanny here in melbs? are you still working with kids or have you moved onto something different?

chat soon sassy lady

gx
                            Last edited by greta; 8 May 2007, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Is was a picture of Paula in a newsgroup that led me to AW. She is awesome, so erotic. mmmm Ime now so happy that I can see and hear her.

Comment

Hi fnl401,

Welcome to AW and the boards.

I agree with you that Paula is a great model, but could you please stop posting the same message again and again?

Thanks.

Enjoy your stay.

Lxm

Comment

Great

Great Make out scene. Loved it!!

Comment

where is paula these days? miss her!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X