Problems with Topups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with Topups

We're are making a few changes to update this system (literally right now) and our hope is that this will make the whole system smooth for all!

However, as with all new tech, there are issues that may pop up and this thread is dedicated to reporting and listing, any problems you may have - so we know that they are there and can go and fix them.

While this thread is going to be helpful, ALWAYS fill in a support ticket whenever you experience issues because that alerts the people who are able to help you specifically and also informs our wider team of tech-sperts that they need to investigate!

We do have a page dedicated to how Top Ups work: How do I top up my pay-per-scene (PPS) wallet?

At the bottom of that page there are some solutions to a common issue which is - getting the two questions linked to your account wrong.

It is strongly recommended that customers consider 2FA as this is resolving most issues.

This page explains how 2FA works: What's the difference between the security options for PPS?

If you experience any issues using 2FA please let us know

Hi, i have no problems with the topups, but i have a wish:
    could you go up from $ 40 to $ 50 or $ 60? - Thank you.

Comment

Hi Chelsey,

If you switch to the 2FA security method You can top up till 150$. You can find more info in our FAQ.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X