X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Holly V & Lucia M

Lesbian Sex: Holly V & Lucia M
    Attached Files

Wow such a hot shoot !! Thanks Holly and Lucia... You both look so very hot! That scene when you lift the sleeves of her sweat stained armpit and sniff lick them was so damn hot... Yummms.. Girls are too yummy. Love them

Comment

I absolutely loooooove girls in glasses (I may have mentioned this before... ), so Holly and Lucia are a match made in heaven. They're both so friendly and fun and kind that it is a delight watch them play and explore each other's fabulously gorgeous bodies. There's so much kissing and nipple sucking and licking of armpits and tummies that it's like the girls wanted to have every inch of their partner in their mouth at some point. They each say they adore giving pleasure and watching their new friend get turned on: "It just turned into a big snowball of passion!" Holly says in the after video. Lucia notes that she loved all the different tastes of Holly's body, and Giulia asks what part was sweetest. "I think...pussy!" she replies, and everyone in the room giggles. "Always!" Holly says.

Lucia wastes no time getting her first taste of Holly's beautiful pussy, tugging her panties to the side and lovingly massaging it with her tongue before the video has hit the three-minute mark. Holly has let all her girl-girl partners know that she needs to spread her legs wide to cum, which always results in breathtakingly sexy camera angles as her pleasure builds. In the before video, Holly mentions that she makes an "embarrassing" sound when she orgasms, and that's certainly not how I'd describe it: more like a gorgeous, sensual moan of pure pleasure. Just hearing an audio clip of Holly's climax would be powerfully erotic: seeing it while she throws her head back in release with a pretty friend's face between her legs is simply the height of sexiness.

The girls share deep kisses after as Holly absolutely worships Lucia's perfect, soft boobs and uncovers her luxuriously hairy pussy. Holly looks gorgeous with her pretty face buried between Lucia's legs, her glasses bouncing on her nose as she plunges her tongue deep inside. Lucia is lost in pleasure, squeezing her nipples and gently moaning until she reaching an explosive climax that, as all her fans know by now, leaves her purring like a happy kitten. The girls absolutely cannot keep their hands off each other at this point and indulge in heaps of pretty positions from doggy to tribbing, facesitting to 69 indulging in what shooter Giulia aptly describes as a "feast of orgasms." It all ends with Holly and Lucia cuddled close, gently caressing each other all over, fully satisfied and blissfully happy.

"I liked that she gave me so many orgasms! I think I came three times at least!" Holly says with a giggle after. "Every single time, I thought oh OK, I'm done now...oh, no I'm gonna cum again!" I'm pretty sure everyone watching this blazingly passionate, yet sweetly cute encounter can related to that feeling. Thanks girls!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X