Hi

Another new model, Miella.

Abby
    Attached Files

and here's another pic
    Attached Files

Comment

That's quite a wedgie!

(aw, c'mon, Abby, can't we at least see her boobs?)

Comment

My thoughts exactly dafydd, she looks to have a good set on her and a bit on the thick side - bring her on!

Comment

Miella, What a lovely name.

And a lovely body to go with it, and a lovely natural redhead I wager.
          Let's just hope the razor hasn't been overworked on this lovely angel.

Shame about the pierceings, or is that a sign of my advancing years?

Bertie

Comment

Very nice, you have had a good day today Abby. I quite like the piercings (though not a particular fan generally), and Bertie I hope you are right about the 'naturalness' down below. Lovely eyes too. Thanks Miella and Abby, again I think Miella is just right for this site.

SF

Comment

All pictures of redheads in skimpy white panties are gratefully received.

PJay (also hoping for a gingery thicket)

Comment

What caught my eye...

OS/2? Are you kidding me???

Comment

It's the operating system of the future.

Comment

Well, unlike the others above, I love the piercings (each to their own). And I can't wait to see if there are any more hidden beneath her clothing!

Comment

Os/2

Not just OS/2. OS/2 red box, the version of OS/2 2.x that came without Windows. (Not even Warp!) Either this person lives in the 1980's, or is a serious nerd packrat.

Comment

Abby, if you don't post this set before my subscription runs out, I'll have no choice but to... renew it!

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot
                          Abby, if you don't post this set before my subscription runs out, I'll have no choice but to... renew it!
                          barefoot, with girls like this we are all trapped, theres is no escape, probably have to stay for ever....
                          m95 who likes it very much here

Comment

Very nice. I love a woman who have a bit of curve. :-)

Comment

Whatever happened to Miella?

Comment

uhh, I have no idea!!

I'll chase this up, thanks for the reminder.

a

Comment

Yes please Abby, otherwise Miella will get lost amongst all those other lovely upcoming models (and there's a mountain of them!). And I've seen her waiting there patiently.

SF

PS I seem to remember (from P ISM) that she is very naturally blonde!?, no fakes there then.

Comment

Hi Abby,

I see that you have Miella up next week. She looks amazing in the sample pics. Can't wait!

Thanks for the quick responce.

Tank
                                    "The wall was high and I fell asleep"

Comment

The wait to see her fully naked is killing me.

Tank

Comment

3 best things in life

Windows, a lovely girl and BUBBLE-WRAP ! What more can you ask for ?

Comment

Originally posted by fraey
                                          Windows, a lovely girl and BUBBLE-WRAP ! What more can you ask for ?
                                          I yet don't have seen her set, no time (this evening I'll have a look) but I just want to post two expressions I like very much:

A computer without Windows is like ice-cream without ketchup.

This system is fully airconditioned! No need to open Windows!

lxm
                                          Last edited by Luxman; 26 July 2004, 04:01 PM.

Comment

I had a look now at this set and I must say it's a nice girl with a beautyful body and especially wonderful breasts. Like Tank I'm waiting for the rest of the set with the fully nude pictures.

BTW: I’m impressed by the antique Sanyo VTR, very nice too.

lxm

Comment

Maybe a bit too much metal for my taste, but I try to be tolerant.

lxm

Comment

The sexy Miella looks gorgeous already in this set and her clothes haven't come off yet. But the beautiful way in which Abby shoots the model and the nice pacing of the set (as usual!) means I immensely enjoyed todays update and my eagerness to see the resolution tomorrow is as usual very high! Yep that anticipation is still there, which means I am enjoying the site as much as when I joined originally.

More about lovely Miella later, thanks for putting her up finally team.

SF

Comment

Originally posted by luxman
                                                  Maybe a bit too much metal for my taste, but I try to be tolerant.

lxm
                                                  I like the metal, especially in this case. (It doesn't suit some women)

Diversity is the spice of life.

Tank

Comment

Ahhhh....

Better than I even anticipated. Full RED curly pubes!!! It gets no better than this!!!

Abby, I hope you feel guilty for loosing this set & keeping it from us for too long.

Tank

Comment

Yeah, I like it. I'm happy that she's naturally & hairy, and it's fine that there is no more metal we had to discover. She is a very nice girl.

I would have been yet happier for one or more pictures of her simply standing nude in front of (ok Elfie?), or over the camera (like Connie).

lxm

Comment

Originally posted by luxman
                                                        ...one or more pictures of her simply standing nude in front of.... the camera...
                                                        Just like the first sample here, without clothes.

I know, you can do what you want, there's always someone grumping.

lxm

Comment

Miella reminds me of a young actress who was on Home & Away (Aussie soap) up until a couple of years ago. I can't think of her name at the moment (it might be Kimberley).

Anybody else see the resemblance?

Tank

Comment

Perhaps you mean this girl?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X