Really Mundane Chatter - USA Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really Mundane Chatter - USA Election

It's only 6:00 PM EST but the ODonnell prediction for President is George W Kerry, sorry I should have said Bill Bush, no wrong again, Hillary who likes bush in her mouth, sorry wrong again, maybe it's John HW Bush, no, wrong again, that's the shrubs old man.

Since I didn't vote for any of the assholes who were choosen for us to vote for, who the F cares.

But seriously Kerry Is the next President, and my 5,000 shares of Newmont Mining will be up about 1.50 tommorrow [Thats $7,500 USD} .

Love Aussies because they produce a lot of gold, goes with my physical and NEM trading, thanks Aussies.

I give you some investmet adivce by way of picture:
    Attached Files

Exit polls in UK suggest Kerry win but with ECONOMY as lead issue.
    Amazing turn out seems to be a protest vote.
    But will this end up in front of the supreme court? I think you can put your mining stock on that.
    How did the economy become the lead issue with every network talking about the war?
    This time four years ago Gore had a three point lead in Florida.
    Exit polls need a health warning. Objects in the mirror may be closer than they seem.
    But then again the Redskins did win at the weekend, and they havent been wrong for 17 years! Mind you i'm a patriot.

Comment

There's a thread for this subject already: http://www.abbywinters.com/vbulletin...ead.php?t=2813

Comment

Originally posted by Quartz
        There's a thread for this subject already: http://www.abbywinters.com/vbulletin...ead.php?t=2813
        Ah, but this is the thread for incorrect predictions Hindsight is, of course, a great blessing.

Also there is little shame in a miscall given that all the news media got it not exactly right...

Comment

Originally posted by Abbyhabit
          This time four years ago Gore had a three point lead in Florida.
          Exit polls need a health warning. Objects in the mirror may be closer than they seem.
          I wasn't all wrong. But it was a triumph of hope over expectation.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X