Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweet mana from heaven, scratch off three months for downloading!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet mana from heaven, scratch off three months for downloading!

I just don't believe it. The five years I spent trawling the internet actually paid off!

This website is my reward. Oooooh my, and it is SUCH a SWEET and BEAUTIFUL ONE!

And it originated from my own country!

Maybe, just maybe, I can become a proud Australian again. We don’t just lock up refugees and enact war on sovereign nations based on suspicions; we also do good things, like pioneer the first site to revolutionize the world of smut into something refreshingly sublime and life affirming!

My thanks to you Abby, to all your dedicated staff, and each and every beautiful free spirited person who graces this site with their nakedness and naughtiness!

Cheers!!!

As I see, we have a new fan here.

Welcome to the fine and wonderful world of Abby Winters.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Smittenbyakitten

And it originated from my own country!

Maybe, just maybe, I can become a proud Australian again. We don’t just lock up refugees and enact war on sovereign nations based on suspicions; we also do good things, like pioneer the first site to revolutionize the world of smut into something refreshingly sublime and life affirming!

Cheers!!!
      I was very happy to find this site being an Australian as well, but you should have always been proud of being an Australian it's the greatest country in the world and by the way we don't lock up refugees, we lock up illegal immigrants although I agree the war was stupid.

This place is amazing so welcome, you'll love it

Dave
      Last edited by Darth Dave; 27 November 2004, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Dave
        I was very happy to find this site being an Australian as well, but you should have always been proud of being an Australian it's the greatest country in the world....
        And I'm proud to be from Luxembourg. Ok I admit it's one of the smallest countries in the world, but for me it's also great.

With your statement of "the greatest country in the world", could be you'll get some new friends here who don't agree with you.

Anyway, most people are proud of their own country and that's ok.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
          And I'm proud to be from Luxembourg. Ok I admit it's one of the smallest countries in the world, but for me it's also great.

With your statement of "the greatest country in the world", could be you'll get some new friends here who don't agree with you.

Anyway, most people are proud of their own country and that's ok.

Lxm
          I was just about to change it to I think it's the greatest country in the world, but you beat me to it.

Dave

Comment

Hey Luxman and Darth Dave, thanks for the welcome.

Luxman, you have every right to be proud of Germany, they didn't support the war. (hmmm, I sure hope I'm right that Luxembourg is IN Germany... lol). Oh, and does 'Wields limited power' status extend to anything useful? Like organising a date with one of the girls!

hmmm, imagine....

ok sorry, got distracted.

Darth Dave, we'll have to agree to disagree on the refugee/illegal immigrant topic, but glad to see you are a happy little Aussie. Are you - by any chance - going to Adelade oval today to watch us crush the Kiwi's in the cricket? That ground has to be one of the best in the world... wish I was there right now! Couldn't make the trip up from Melbourne this year. To much work. )o:

And a little question for you both if I may. I found myself wondering what Abby herself might look like - not that I expect she does any shoots in front of the camera - but I admire her work so much I just wanted to fill in the rest of the 'picture' (pun intended, but I'm not proud). Is there a pic of her somewhere? In the backstage area perhaps? I was going to look there... but there is soooo much material on this great site it could take me forever.

Cheers
            Smitten

Comment

Luxman, you have every right to be proud of Germany, they didn't support the war. (hmmm, I sure hope I'm right that Luxembourg is IN Germany... lol).
              Ooooh, I'm going to lean back and enjoy this.

Comment

Oops, I guess it wasn't then... sorry in advance!

(ho hum... where IS my old school atlas anyways??)

"Whats that? You're saying ignorance is no defence in Law, but I didn't know that!"

Comment

Okayyyyyyyyyyyy;

Luxembourg
                  Location - Western Europe, between France and Germany
                  Background - Founded in 963, Luxembourg became a grand duchy in 1815 and an independent state under the Netherlands. It lost more than half of its territory to Belgium in 1839, but gained a larger measure of autonomy. Full independence was attained in 1867. Overrun by Germany in both World Wars, it ended its neutrality in 1948 when it entered into the Benelux Customs Union and when it joined NATO the following year. In 1957, Luxembourg became one of the six founding countries of the European Economic Community (later the European Union), and in 1999 it joined the euro currency area.
                  Geography - note: landlocked; the only Grand Duchy in the world. (how cool is that!)

Self education is a wonderful thing!
                  Smitten (o:

Comment

Is there a pic of her somewhere?
                    Smitten
                    This may or may not be a picture of Abby.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Okayyyyyyyyyyyy;

Luxembourg
                      Location - Western Europe, between France and Germany
                      Background - Founded in 963, Luxembourg became a grand duchy in 1815 and an independent state under the Netherlands. It lost more than half of its territory to Belgium in 1839, but gained a larger measure of autonomy. Full independence was attained in 1867. Overrun by Germany in both World Wars, it ended its neutrality in 1948 when it entered into the Benelux Customs Union and when it joined NATO the following year. In 1957, Luxembourg became one of the six founding countries of the European Economic Community (later the European Union), and in 1999 it joined the euro currency area.
                      Geography - note: landlocked; the only Grand Duchy in the world. (how cool is that!)

Self education is a wonderful thing!
                      Smitten (o:
                      Even more here.

Comment

Oh, and Luxembourg, Population - 463,000 ...and I hope Luxman can forgive me on behalf of all the other Luxpeople!

Yours in gracious hope
                        Smitten

...and yes I own a cat!

Comment

...and yes I own a cat!
                          We require some proof.

Comment

Originally posted by adamsgcan
                            This may or may not be a picture of Abby.
                            And you may or may not be helpful! ...but you are most probably funny. lol

I'm guessing the "pic of Abby" question is the no.1 FAQ. Perhaps I'll go look there instead of wasting everyone's time.

Cheers
                            Smitten

Comment

Are you - by any chance - going to Adelade oval today to watch us crush the Kiwi's in the cricket? That ground has to be one of the best in the world... wish I was there right now!
                              You mean you Aussies actually go to watch us play like that? I'm begining to understand how the Bangladeshis feel ...

Comment

Originally posted by Bob
                                You mean you Aussies actually go to watch us play like that? I'm begining to understand how the Bangladeshis feel ...
                                There's nothing better than sitting back on a Sunday afternoon, catching up on the AW updates and watching the Kiwi's being demoralised by our cricketers. Love it!

Tank
                                "The wall was high and I fell asleep"

Comment

Are you - by any chance - going to Adelade oval today to watch us crush the Kiwi's in the cricket? That ground has to be one of the best in the world... wish I was there right now! Couldn't make the trip up from Melbourne this year. To much work. )o:
                                  I went to the beach today but on friday and saturday I went and we will probably go tomorrow to watch us wrap up the test, the only thing that sucked was Lehmann missing out on 100. Adelaide oval is great and there is talk of playing AFL on it in the future.

Originally posted by Bob
                                  Don't feel bad the Australian cricket team crushes everyone, so if we don't go to those types of games, we wouldn't be able to go at all.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Quartz
                                    We require some proof.
                                    Sorry Quartz, but I only have a poor webcam pic of 'Mr John Tomas' my cat (aka 'Fatboy'). All the best ones are on old school photographs that use chemicals, special paper and some ancient thing called developing. Believe it or not, it was the done thing to use ten years ago. Go figure.

I prefer not to sully the other thread with it, since all the other pics on it are wonderful!

ps - The hand on the Tom isn't mine; it's my housemate Julia's.
                                    pps - I hope this attach thing works! Does it go in at the end? Soooon find out.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Luxman, you have every right to be proud of Germany,...
                                      Hm,...well,...

You have a big chance that I wasn't at home last night, and that you "repaired" your geographical mess, before I saw it.

Hey, have a look at you atlas before putting Luxembourg into Germany.

Ok, one thing: We were part of Germany from 1940 - 1944 (like The Netherlands, half of France and 3/4 of Europe), but that wasn't on voluntary base.

Ooooh, I'm going to lean back and enjoy this.
                                      You're such a nice guy.

Lxm
                                      Last edited by Luxman; 28 November 2004, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Oh, before I forget: We were against the war too!

Lxm

Comment

I you want to learn a bit more about Germ..., sorry, Luxembourg, have a look at this place on the boards.

There are also some pics I've posted, just scroll down and enjoy.

Lxm

Comment

Hm,...well,...

You have a big chance that I wasn't at home last night, and that you "repaired" your geographical mess, before I saw it.

Hey, have a look at you atlas before putting Luxembourg into Germany:
                                            Yikes! Not off to a good start...

Please accept my humble apology good sir.

In future, I will conduct 15 minutes research before making any assumptions in my posts.

Comment

I you want to learn a bit more about Germ..., sorry, Luxembourg, have a look at this place on the boards.

There are also some pics I've posted, just scroll down and enjoy.

Lxm
                                              I did have a peek, quite a beautiful place from the look...

I did also enjoy the pics of power points! Zaaaaaaaaaaaap! lol

Smitten (the Ausman perhaps?)

Comment

Smitten:

Perhap you could undo part of the damage by posting photos of Julia.

I'm from the United States (not part of Canada, nor any longer part of Great Britain). As for this part:

We don’t just lock up refugees and enact war on sovereign nations based on suspicions
                                                Cheers!!!
                                                No comment. We have this thing here called the Fifth Amendment, or at least we used to.

Comment

Originally posted by Howie348
                                                  I'm from the United States (...nor any longer part of Great Britain).
                                                  Seeing Mr, Blair's behaviour, it's rather the opposite.

Lxm

Comment

Seeing Mr, Blair's behaviour, it's rather the opposite.
                                                    Oi, Luxman! It's bad enough being Dubya's bitch without all the other countries pointing and laughing

Comment

"I love that word, relationship. Covers all manner of sins, doesn't it? I fear this has become a bad relationship. A relationship based on the President taking exactly what he wants and casually ignoring all those things that really matter to ... Britain. We may be a small country, but we're a great one too. The country of Shakespeare, Churchill, the Beatles, Sean Connery, Harry Potter, David Beckham's right foot ... David Beckham's left foot come to that. A friend who bullies us is no longer a friend. And since bullies only respond to strength, from now onward, I will be prepared to be much stronger, and the President should be prepared for that."

From: Love Actually, with Hugh Grant playing the (Blair-like) British Prime Minister and delivering a speech at a joint press conference after he caught the American president callously trying to feel up his secretary and love interest at 10 Downing Street.

If only, eh?

Comment

Hugh Grant playing the (Blair-like) British Prime Minister
                                                        I always thought the Hugh Grant character was clearly a Tory... oh, wait a minute

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X