Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty Pip

Hi Abby & team,

Thank you so much for introducing us to Pip, a perfectly pale & pretty lady in peaceful parkland setting (alliterration gone wild...). What a lovely pre-Christmas treat - can't wait until tomorrow!

viewer

Oh yes, a pretty girl with a funny name

Comment

Obviously enjoyed herself as well........

Before
      img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?page=image&index=23&shoot=1690

After
      img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?page=image&index=32&shoot=1690

Lovely 8-)

Comment

Pip is the kind of girl that keeps me coming back to AW. She's obviously got all of the right pieces in all of the right places but it's more than that. She's comfortable with who she is and it shows. In my mind she's quite the carefree spirit once you get through to the 'spongy outside' to find the 'creme filling' within. She is spunky and 'tough' and yet quite vulnerable underneath it all. Pip is the 'girl next door' that I certainly hope to see moving in very soon!

Comment

Pip could kill a man with those eyes. Example pics 32, 33, 64. A beautiful, natural girl who i would truely love to get to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Yealith View Post
            Oh yes, a pretty girl with a funny name
            Yealith It was to give us some great expectations

Comment

And the bedroom where Pip deliciously squirted in her IM. Pip’s husband really has to be a happy man. Oh, I see why you are always smiling. Pip’s telling of the Squirting story..just what I hope one day also to experience with a woman and it gives us the energy for the rest of the day. Fantastic explanation to just “let it go”.

If you haven’t already, watch her videos, definitely worth it!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X