Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New set: Amanda and Annalise

Hi guys

Finally got a chance to cull some samples from more of the recent shoots. First up, here's one of Amanda and Annalise. Hoooooo BOY was this shoot shot stuff!

a

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/400.jpg

oh, and Arsby? Quit yer whinging. Whole series was shot in the large file size. ;)

a

Comment

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif
      That is some serious scrolling
      Great! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Looka this! For once, the guy's trying to convince the girl that size counts!
        Let's hear it for big things!
        Now, guys, let's do some SCROLLING.
        Up, down, up, down, up, down....

Comment

Nah - I'm going to play with my track ball (s?)

Comment

Phwoar! Amanda and Annalise are simply scintillating together. I'm surprised these girls haven't garnered more attention.

Can we look forward to any video from this shoot? Solo sets? Amanda & Annalise related anecdotes?

Mmmm.

Comment

i was thrilled with the sets of amanda and annalise...they did nothing short of devour each other within minutes of the beginning.

i know uve said (abby) that there wasnt any singles of amanda in the works but should that ever change, ill be the happiest vegimite ever. and if not, well, what i have is gold anyway...i'm an amanda fan forever.

thank u tons over....i loooooooooooooove redheads and light skin and freckleckles, mmmm....

Comment

Me, too, Jus!
                Only thing better than a freckly redhead is a chubby freckly redhead.
                And if she has a really pretty face, well.... it just doesn't get any better than that.

Comment

i meant to ask if the camera was rolling during that shoot. i'm guessing u usually anounce there was, but....ya know

Comment

Catwoman,

Well, what can I say? You picked Annalise and Amanda
                    as one I might like . . . you were right . . . lol.
                    I especially loved (you do wanna hear right?)

6 my former gf and i used to call this tongue ticking
                    and I just adore it.
                    26 was nice. theyre rily into each other
                    38 is good too. I like clothes on for a bit. Especially
                    undies.
                    91 is just like . . . wow
                    105 is very erotic in an artisitic kinda way
                    135 shes so vulnerable. lots of trust
                    Abby does such a good job with closeups. Ive said before
                    I'm not usually too into closeups, but hers are rily nice.
                    147 is a fav just cuz I love that kinda thing . . .*blush*
                    149-150 wow, look at her face!!!!!
                    155 is as far as I got . . .if you know what I mean . . . lol

I love hearing from you,

Hugs, sara

Comment

Hey Sara G...dare ya to try to get thru the rest of the set...only gets better.

Love to go back and see what you liked.

I like 38 too. Something about those leg wraps are so much fun, esp. when a girl has nice thighs.
                      There are some more good wrap shots at the end.

You really like those finger shots. Good for you. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

See what you mean about 147. Anticipation is more than half the fun!

My other favorite shots are the lip -- yes those lips -- nibbling. Ultra sexy.

Comment

This is a fantastic set and one of the best contrasts between two girls you will get. Annalise (dark hair mmmmmm!) and Manda (redhead, yes!) are 2 very different looking girls and
                        boy do they look sexy together! And they do all these little things as well, suggesting there is real attraction and chemistry there.

Pic 202 sure tells a story. Pic286 is lovely as well, as their lips and noses meet, hand on breast.
                        Pic 332, a look of bliss on both faces.
                        Pic 329, Amanda gently holds Annalise with one arm, her other hand is.....oh my...gosh!

Some nice oral there too!

Keep on going through the set Sara, just let your emotions flow and enjoy.

SF

Comment

SF: I like the chemistry with Amanda and Annalise too. Always like girls with different looks and skin tones so when they are all wraped up you can tell what belongs to who. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

These two are fantastic, they are a pairing I would love to have seen a DVD of, having some nice steamy sex. Imagine a double bill with Isabella and Jenny,
                            going all the way this time. And have both Annalise and Jenny come back unshaven in these encores. Oh...I don't think I can type much longer!

Phew, that's whats nice, even if there isn't video, Abby's pictures pave the way for plenty of fantasies!

Bev and Marge is another great set in the way it starts out, I can't wait for the resumption of this hot pairing's encounter.

SF

Comment

Yes, imagining a double bill with Isabella/Jenny and Amanda/Annalise is a little overwhelming. Nice contrasts with all four girls.

I usually can remember the sets, but had to go back to remember Bev and Marge. As soon as I saw the bio page I remembered, GREAT KISSING. Nice to go back and look thru the set again. Eros would be quite impressed with their obvious attachment to each other.

Comment

This is one of the real pluses of the forums - they highlight sets that relative newcomers like myself might not have got round to seeing.

What I particularly like about this set (apart from the discovery of another redhead) is the exposure given to both women's clits, especially in the pictures from circa 230 to 280. The way Amanda & Annalise attend to each other's clitorises is fine instruction manual for those of us who don't have one of our own to practice on. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/wink.gif

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X