Some Humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dekoda View Post
    Looking at this reminds me of the TV show "Man vs Food", on the Travel Channel. Adam Richman (the host) went looking for the biggest burger, and there were several places that had large burgers. There was one place that had 5 pound burgers, 10 pound burgers, 25 pound burgers, 50 pound burgers, and their biggest was a 190 pound burger.
    For shure it wont stop at 190 pounds...it wont be long before someone will want to get their name in the record books...people will do anything for 15 minutes of fame!

Comment

what am i?
      Attached Files

Comment

the ultimate duck blind
        Attached Files

Comment

should have put this in the science chatter

Comment

Some of these are just bloomin' LOL!
            Surreal animations, comics and general strangeness courtesy of Cyriak.

Comment

LOL! This was actually on-air in the mid-1970s, I remember hearing it back then at least a couple times on the local rock station. The FCC banned it later on prolly because it was so corny-lol-but it was official.
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Spiders on drugs...

Comment

The Best Senior Workout in the World

The Doctor told me I should start an exercise program. Not wanting to harm this old body, I've devised the following:

Beat around the bush
                  Jump to conclusions
                  Climb the walls
                  Wade through the morning paper.

Drag my heels
                  Push my luck
                  Make mountains out of mole hills
                  Hit the nail on the head.

Bend over backwards
                  Jump on the band wagon
                  Run around in circles.

Toot my own horn
                  Pull out all the stops
                  Add fuel to the fire

Open a can of worms
                  Put my foot in my mouth
                  Start the ball rolling
                  Go over the edge.

Pick up the pieces.

Kneel in prayer
                  Bow my head in thanksgiving
                  Uplift my hands in praise
                  Hug someone and encourage them.

What a Workout!

Rest At Last.

Comment

For all you would-be writers...

Tips with English Grammar!

1. Don't abbrev.
                    2. Check to see if you any words out.
                    3. Be carefully to use adjectives and adverbs correct.
                    4. About sentence fragments.
                    5. When dangling, don't use participles.
                    6. Don't use no double negatives.
                    7. Each pronoun agrees with their antecedent.
                    8. Just between You and i, case is important.
                    9. Join clauses good, like a conjunction should.
                    10. Don't use commas, that aren't necessary.
                    11. Its important to use apostrophe's right.
                    12. It's better not to unnecessarily split an infinitive.
                    13. Never leave a transitive verb just lay there without an object.
                    14. Only Proper Nouns should be capitalized. also a sentence should.
                    15. begin with a capital and end with a period
                    16. Use hyphens in compound-words, not just in any two-word phrase.
                    17. In letters compositions reports and things like that we use commas
                    18. to keep a string of items apart.
                    19. Watch out for irregular verbs which have creeped into our language.
                    20. Verbs has to agree with their subjects.
                    21. Avoid unnecessary redundancy.
                    22. A writer mustn't shift your point of view.
                    23. Don't write a run-on sentence you've got to punctuate it.
                    24. A preposition isn't a good thing to end a sentence with.
                    25. Avoid cliches like the plague

If you saw something wrong with all 25 examples, thank your English teachers.

If you saw nothing wrong with them, there's just no hope for you....you should have stayed awake in English class.

Comment

When it's OK to say...........Oh, SHIT

When it's OK to say...........Oh, SHIT

Click image for larger version

Name:	972e351.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	637856

Name:	972e832.jpg
Size:	162.4 KB
ID:	637857

Name:	972ed13.jpg
Size:	146.6 KB
ID:	637858

Name:	972f5e5.jpg
Size:	157.5 KB
ID:	637859

Name:	972f204.jpg
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	637860

Comment

Oh Shit cont'd.

[ATTACH]24297[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24299[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24300[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24301[/ATTACH]

Comment

Gary Larson is a very talented cartoonist and used publish cartoons under the title, " The Far Side". His works are still being reprinted even though he no longer draws cartoons having voluntarily withdrawn himself from this genre, much to his fans' disappointment. The following, drawn by a new artist, are some which remind me and hopefully you of "The Far Side". Enjoy.

Name:	image001.jpg
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	637865

Name:	image002.jpg
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	637866

Name:	image003.jpg
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	637867

Name:	image004.jpg
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	637868

Comment

Originally posted by Dekoda View Post
                            Well done...loved it.

crunchtime3

Comment

Cat vs. (Real) Spider

Comment

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing:

Look at my horse! My horse is amazing!Get the music on iTunes ► https://itunes.apple.com/album/yesterdays-lemon/id923071611↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓...

SF

Comment

I used to hear this station ,to me its local

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

LOL that is funny. What's hilarious is that after the FCC had approved it then three years later they actually banned it from air because of all the scoffs and giggles it generated for itsself among listeners and station managers alike.

Incidentally the jingle sounds like it was done by Jam Jingles. The Call letters sound much more like it was done by Johnny Mann Jingles. Back in the day the two companies were in a war for who could produce the best jingles.
                                    Last edited by wolfgangbuster29; 3 April 2010, 11:32 PM. Reason: Jam Jingles

Comment

station out of syracuse ,N Y ,still do the cable test once a week here ,what a waste ,mostly when i want to watch something

Comment

They got to. EAS regulations are grandfathered into cable programming providers.

Here's an example though of how a faulty issuing of an EAS alert can effect an entire chain of radio and TV stations over a wide region and cause undue panic across the cities.

Comment

cable systems cover large area's now days,around here they seem to ,at lest once or more a week it appears-uugh

Comment

Passionate Lovemaking
                                            An Italian, a Frenchman and an Englishman are discussing their previous night's lovemaking.

The Italian says: "I rubbed fine olive oil all over my wife, then we made wonderful love. She screamed for five minutes."

The Frenchman says: "I rubbed sweet butter on my wife's body, then we made passionate love. She screamed for half an hour."

The Englishman says: "I covered my wife's body with lard. We made love and she screamed for six hours."

The others say: "Six hours? How did you make her scream for six hours?"

"Simple, the Englishman replies: "I wiped my hands on the curtains."

Comment

A 'round' of tennis, anyone?

Name:	Chub Temmis.jpg
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	637889

Hey guys! Uh- you forgettin' anything?

Name:	Nude Rugby.jpg
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	637890

Taking a hard break by the track

Name:	Red-Sticking.jpg
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	637891

She's got her mind solely on the ball, spectators on something else now

Name:	Serving Knickers.jpg
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	637892

From the illustrative book of unique sex positions...

Name:	Some Party Trick.jpg
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	637893

Comment

It's Tax Time! And Archie Bunker finds himself in hot water with the IRS for extra cash he made driving his cab on Sundays.

Comment

[ATTACH]24349[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24350[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24351[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24352[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24353[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]24354[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24355[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24356[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24357[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24358[/ATTACH]

Comment

A Fire Fighter is working on the engine outside the station when he
                                                      notices a little girl next door in a little red wagon with little
                                                      ladders hung off the side and a garden hose tightly coiled in the
                                                      middle.
                                                      The girl is wearing a fire fighters helmet and has the wagon tied to a
                                                      dog and a cat.
                                                      The Fire Fighter walks over to take a closer look. "That sure is a nice
                                                      fire truck" the Fire Fighter says with admiration.
                                                      "Thanks", the girl says.
                                                      The Fire Fighter looks a little closer and notices the girl has tied the
                                                      wagon to the dog's collar, and to the cat's testicles.
                                                      "Little Partner", the fire fighter says, "I don't want to tell you how
                                                      to run your fire truck, but if you were to tie that rope around the
                                                      cat's collar, I think you could go faster."
                                                      The little girl says, "You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a
                                                      siren."

Comment

A tourist can tell when he's been in Florida too long...

Name:	Damn Seagulls.jpg
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	637935

Don't be surprised to run into these folks at the few topless beaches in Florida...

Name:	Ethel Topless.jpg
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	637936

A typical day at the office on Casual Friday- or-that is, we wish sometimes...

Name:	Nude at work1.jpg
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	637937

Bike riding on the beach? Don't forget that helmet!

Name:	Nude no helmet.jpg
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	637938

Guys, choose your rental bikes carefully...

Name:	Nude on Bike-ouch.jpg
Size:	143.3 KB
ID:	637939

Comment

Differences between Man and Woman

[ATTACH]24399[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24400[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24401[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24402[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24403[/ATTACH]

Comment

The Facts of Life

[ATTACH]24404[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24405[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24406[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24407[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24408[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]24414[/ATTACH]

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X