X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Novac

New Model: Novac
    Attached Files

Oooh, Novac. I lurrrve girls whose nose crinkles when they smile. Now that she has her modelling money she can buy a fully functional bra. For her safety it should be removed ASAP.

Comment

Novac, crazy name, crazy gal

Comment

Gorgeous!!

Comment

Thanks Novac (Novac?) and Nico for a great shoot! Novac, I really like your down home good looks (we might call them Midwestern or farm girl good looks here in the states) and all the playing around with the bra, something I get a big kick out of generally. I hope we'll see you again in a redux or with another gal. Again, thanks very much!!!

Comment

Oh my gosh, so cute! What a sweet smiling face and lovely boobs. Great shots of her squeezing them and playing with her bra. I love when the girls write in their notes that posing helps them gain self-confidence. I'm all for gorgeous girls like Novac feeling good about themselves, and if I can help by gazing longingly at their perfect sexy bodies and telling them how pretty they are, so much the better!

Comment

I'd like to add one thing: OMFG, great tattoo! Beautiful woman, beautiful tatoo - Perfect.

Comment

A great smile and wonderful breasts! I too would love to see Novac come back!

Comment

This set was very sexy even while Novac remained fully dress - kudos to Nico for making the most of the way Novac's bum looked fantastic in those tight jeans - not to mention all the promise inherent in Novac's impressive cleavage.

I also liked the 'explicit pics while still in her knickers' shots - this was a fine twist on this view. Novac seemed to be enjoying the shoot - I too hope it helped her confidence!

Comment

Welcome Novac!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X