• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Rosanna comes back...

New Redux: Rosanna
    Attached Files

I'll never get tired of her.

Comment

Nor I. I love those double dimples. Too bad it's so cold in her room.

Comment

Rosanna redux - wow, that's the best news today

Comment

It is always great news when Rosanna shows up -- I loved that IM she did recently too. Add to that the bra play that this photo shows and you know the redux will be fantastic.

Comment

Rosanna, I love you dearly, but you really don't need a "training bra" anymore !!!!!

Alleyes

Comment

Yeah, I am soooo looking forward to this shoot.

Comment

GRRRRRREATTTTT !!!!

Lxm

Comment

Always good to see Rosanna ,she looks great as always and what a stream she can produce !!Come back often so we can see that smile of yours...................
                  Last edited by sterling2; 14 December 2005, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Fantastic, Rosanna. I had been waiting, along with many others, for this set with anticipation and you fulfilled every fantasy. Also nice to see that you had allowed your bush to be full for this set. Besides her long stream, did everyone else notice her incredible tongue? You've got everything. You certainly are keeping your fans happy.

Comment

Ditto Dafydd. Along with Isabel, I'm smitten. Tho not into the pee. Yay for custom zips!

Comment

WOW, WOW! This is a terrific set. Yay for Rosanna Rosanna forever.

Comment

Fantastic! There is something in the set for every one. Definately a keeper set!

Comment

Wow, quite a demonstration of what you can do with big boobs and big bladder. I wonder how much she drank to be able to pee so much.
                            All in all, Rosanna, it's always nice to have you back. Thank you.

Comment

Am looking at the Nero help menu to see if I can make a disk that will play copy of Rossana's new vid on DVD for my T.V. and repeat. What an evening treat that would l be if I can figure out how to do it! If I combine it with a dinner from Giada De Laurentis new cook book it would be perfect. uh oh, (there goes my diet):

Comment

One of the best.

Comment

i just love her eyes she has to be one of the most beutiful girls ive seen, very natural. she always reminds me of anthea

just stuning

Comment

Rosanna

Yes, Rosanna, I agree with the other enthusiasts, you are a wonderful girl, with a great body, and a nice attitude to present it. With you I even like the IM sets, normaly not my first favorites.
                                    Thanks and go ahead!
                                    HGWeid

Comment

Just awesome
                                      Great spreads
                                      Great pee
                                      More More More

Comment

Thanks Rosanna! What a wonderful photoset. All your fans could hope for. Except a return visit soon!

Comment

Well, I was pretty sure it would be good, but Rosanna's (latest) redux was most memorable indeed - she is certainly a game girl!

Comment

Well Rosanna, you said you could/would give us a pee photo !!!!

Damned girl you out did it, and you gave high expectations you meet, and exceeded. I don't like pee photos, but you made them wild, I loved them.

Now when do you come back w/girlfrend, and blow me a way (the one with your friend never never hit the boards yet.

I love sexy teens but you keep getting better looking?

I love it

Comment

Lots of talk about the pee pics, but what about those shower pics?! Yeay, Rosanna, I love to watch those rivulets of water flowing down over your milky-white breasts, your charming red bush and your perfect thighs. Mmm-hmm! Those pics will keep me happy for a long time!

Comment

The videos are scheduled for next week. Hope the pee shots are replicated. It would be a sight to behold.

Tank

Comment

Rosanna's always looks good ,the video's reflect that bouncey as always keep up the good work

Comment

Booo! to the Melbourne cops for interrupting Rosanna. They need to concentrate on actual threats to the public, like, you know, thieves and robbers and so forth... 'course, they probably wanted a free show, too.

Comment

Wow!

Cricket any one? Its like our own personal walking talking streaker. I don't know how to describe the public-naked-back-arch-pitch-walk-thingy... but wow!

Rosanna, you are truly amazing! Congrats to all of the AW team that had a hand in putting this redux video together. I'll even forgive the over exposure. I'm guessing an ND filter issue.

Comment

Originally posted by yarnie
                                                        I'm guessing an ND filter issue.
                                                        I don't believe that, the AE system should have reacted.
                                                        I'd rather guess the camera was set to AE-Lock when the light changed.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                                                          I don't believe that, the AE system should have reacted.
                                                          I'd rather guess the camera was set to AE-Lock when the light changed.

Lxm
                                                          Now that I think about it, I agree with you Luxman. I was just thinking - outdoors on a bright day, use ND, but closing the iris might also do the trick. I guess it depends on whether focal depth is a priority or not. Also when using the on camera flip-out screens without a sports hood on a bright day, it can be difficult to judge exposure accurately enough to ride the iris. Anyway, no matter. The most important thing about this vid is the lovely Rosanna.

Comment

Rosanna,
                                                            Thanks so much for your redux shoot!!! You are so photogenic(sp?)!!! I loved your facial expressions in your still pics. Your videos were awesome too but I worried about both you and Verity climbing around on those "monkey bars" (that's their "very old" name!))
                                                            As you know, we all love you here at AbbyWinters and please come back anytime and let us know what the "latest" is.

Alleyes

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X