Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagesets where a girl has a tampon or a napkin? And which do you girls prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been on the pill since I was 16 (apart for a few years when I was in baby-making mode) and have had no discernible side effects to date.

The implant contraceptive is another hormonal bending drug and for some women this works very well. This form of contraceptive will stop your periods though 20% of women will experience continual vaginal bleeding so it is not suitable for everyone. The implant should not be taken by erm well-proportioned women or those who have a history of weight fluctuation. As with any implant there is a risk of rejection by the body. The only other problem is that there is no data available regarding long term side effects. Unless my Gynaecologist advises me to the contrary, I will not be changing my method of contraception. I do not have confidence in the implant method, I do not want to be surgically sterilised, neither do I want my husband to have the snip. Condoms/Caps are just too ghastly and ruin spontaneity in sex. If I have to come off the pill then I'll probably get fitted with an IUD.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Roops
      I have been on the pill since I was 16 (apart for a few years when I was in baby-making mode) and have had no discernible side effects to date.

The implant contraceptive is another hormonal bending drug and for some women this works very well. This form of contraceptive will stop your periods though 20% of women will experience continual vaginal bleeding so it is not suitable for everyone. The implant should not be taken by erm well-proportioned women or those who have a history of weight fluctuation. As with any implant there is a risk of rejection by the body. The only other problem is that there is no data available regarding long term side effects. Unless my Gynaecologist advises me to the contrary, I will not be changing my method of contraception. I do not have confidence in the implant method, I do not want to be surgically sterilised, neither do I want my husband to have the snip. Condoms/Caps are just too ghastly and ruin spontaneity in sex. If I have to come off the pill then I'll probably get fitted with an IUD.
      Funny you should mention this, Ms. Roops - I was part of that 20%

I went on Implanon about a year ago to stop my periods (or at least to alleviate the severe pain I have with them), however 'that time of the month' went for many months!! ARGH!!!!!!

Then I was given some pills to combat that issue... to me, taking two prescription drugs to combat each others' symptoms seemed a little silly, so I'm going off both now and sticking to strong painkillers should my pain come back again.

Time will tell...

Comment

Originally posted by john61
        jennifer - I sure will look close at you pics. Such a turn on seeing the string.

you ever have sex during your periods?

Paula & Rachel T : Hmmmmmmmmm I always found it a great time, messy but so hot.
        LOL look as hard as you want but you wont see anything I made sure that before the shoot I got rid of anything that could be seen and Tamara Helped me to make sure that nothing could be seen either. Yes I have had sex during my period (not that I had much choice, not that im complaining, but Tamara tends to jump me and shes stronger than me) but only towards the end of the cycle where there is hardly anything.

Comment

jennifer:

Well I will still enjoy looking and maybe someday you will do a shoot that will show a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis
            Funny you should mention this, Ms. Roops - I was part of that 20%

I went on Implanon about a year ago to stop my periods (or at least to alleviate the severe pain I have with them), however 'that time of the month' went for many months!! ARGH!!!!!!

Then I was given some pills to combat that issue... to me, taking two prescription drugs to combat each others' symptoms seemed a little silly, so I'm going off both now and sticking to strong painkillers should my pain come back again.

Time will tell...
            ARRG! that sounds terrible! my period is really sore the day before. i get swollen and bloaty but thats it. i will sometimes get pain, but from the tightness and swelling. my friend get hers REALLY bad. she couldnt even eat. i always felt so sorry for her.

i dont think i've heard much good about them, so normal pill it is for me!

Comment

i've been on the pill since i was 14. i used to get period pain so bad that i'd practically be crippled for the first 2 days, because i'd be so ill and in so much pain that i could hardly stand up. it was not fun.

it's fine when i take my pill properly though! i love my pill... it makes my boobs grow, haha!

Comment

Originally posted by john61
                jennifer:

Well I will still enjoy looking and maybe someday you will do a shoot that will show a little.
                Sorry John that shoot only happened when I got my period by mistake because I was early. Normally I arange the shoots around it. But from what Susie was telling T and I is that we've done all the shoots posible because we will only do them together not with anyone else. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by rachel_t
                  i've been on the pill since i was 14. i used to get period pain so bad that i'd practically be crippled for the first 2 days, because i'd be so ill and in so much pain that i could hardly stand up. it was not fun.

it's fine when i take my pill properly though! i love my pill... it makes my boobs grow, haha!
                  Goodness Rachel, you can have some of mine -- I live by Mum's philosophy, "more than a handful is too much"! LOL.. however mine have mysteriously changed from a B to a D while on the hormones....ack

I'll gladly trade for a B again any takers?

Comment

alexis, it's a deal!!

haha, this can be the first "AW titty swap"

Comment

Love to have more sets when gals are having theirs.

Comment

i never thought that men would find seeing tampons a turn on. what about pads. does that turn guys on?
                        i cant stand wearing pads they feel gross and are really uncomfortable. i have converted many of my friends to tampons after assuring them that they wont get lost up there. i think they are i great invention and will never go back.

Comment

i'm also surprised that guys would like to look at it... i've always just found periods to be really gross and couldn't imagine why someone would enjoy looking at it.

Comment

I honestly want to know how people like the look of blood and blood clots that have been in someone for a month, so not only does it look gross it smells gross. I cant stand my period let alone anyone elses.

Comment

I'd be sort of interested in seeing sets of girls having their period, too.
                              For me it would be more out of curiosity than a turn-on.
                              I think it's because I'm fascinated by women's genitalia and want to see it in every possible state.

Comment

Arsby, I hope you know I like and admire what you've done on this site, but here our views are diametrically opposed. I have absolutely zero interest in this ever, always amen. Perhaps it's related to the fact that my wife has gone through absolute hell with hers and if I could, I would pay anything I have to relieve her of them.(End of sermon).

Comment

Originally posted by tamara_a
                                  i never thought that men would find seeing tampons a turn on. what about pads. does that turn guys on?
                                  i cant stand wearing pads they feel gross and are really uncomfortable. i have converted many of my friends to tampons after assuring them that they wont get lost up there. i think they are i great invention and will never go back.
                                  Yes Tamara. I believe there is a lot of us out here that like and get turn on by this time of month and seeing the string.

Comment

Yeah, men are fascinated with all aspects of what goes on between our legs and that includes menstruation stuff. Other guys and gals are grossed out by it. Judging by the scarcity of menstruation related images I guess the people who find erotic value in period stuff are in the minority, albeit a large minority. I guess seeing a clean piece of tampon cord dangling from a girls labia is about as much as the average punter can take. Personally I'm ambivalent by it and being on the blob does not prevent us having sex. In fact I get quite randy when I'm on and thankfully Hubby has no qualms in pleasuring me, red wings and all, though we usually do that in the shower.

[ATTACH]3785[/ATTACH]

Comment

Mrs Roops Yes you are so right. My wife used to be so turned on at this time of the month that I earen my red wings long ago.

Comment

I miss that phrase "to earn one's red wings". One guy and one guy only was interested (actually excited) about this. Fortunately, he was one of my first sexual (though not intercourse) partners and has left me with a positive feeling about mestruation and having sex on it. In truth, not one guy has been turned off or has refused sex during, given my casual attitude towards sex at that time. There were a few who were at first uncertain how to interpret the situation, which to me seemed like they had previously been with girls who were grossed out and embarrassed about themselves.

Comment

I dont have an issue with having sex whilst having your period BUT it depends on the time and whether i'm having cramping pains or larging clotting. I just prefer not too cause i get grumpy and the slightest touch can really annoy me. In saying that, a few days before period and a few days after period or on light period days - gosh bring on the sex!!! Everything is sensitive and all i want is rubbing and sex, the physical penetration on sex is a huge turn on for me a few days before period.

Comment

i've always had serious problems with period pain, heavy bleeding, clotting etc. before i started taking meds for it (when i was about 14-15), i used to literally not be able to walk because i was in so much pain for the first 3 days, sometimes i'd even pass out from pain, and i'd bleed so heavily it was like someone was reenacting the texas chainsaw massacre in my vagina (i couldn't even really leave the house because i'd wear a freaking maxipad and it would be overflowing in half an hour), all i could do was lay on my bed and cry - it was the most horrible thing ever.

how anyone could find that in any way arousing absolutely baffles me.

Comment

Oh my god that sucks!! Voluptous fertile women unite! I used to get my period for 14 days straight once every two months. Something was seriously fucked in my body. I got cramps REALLY bad, too, but never for more than 24 hours. YEah, tampon and pad, frequent changes, yuck yuck. I even tried overnight diapers for the elderly once because I was sick of ruining my sheets at night. Thank God that part of my life is over! Rachel, my most distressing thought is that menopause is going to cause it all to go out of whack again. What do you think? I'm not on any meds at all, btw.

Mr Val had previously been with a slim lady who had her period for at most 3 days, and a very light flow, and it took him a good year to realise that I had it differently. "But you've had it for three days now! Isn't it over?"

Comment

yeah i ruined countless pairs of pajamas and sheets when mine used to be so heavy. it's such a disgusting feeling waking up in the morning and realising you're covered in blood. i had to start taking the birth control pill at a very young age because my hormones were just so crazy, and i've been on it ever since because if i don't take it, i get the crippling pain again. even on the pill i still bleed heavily and still get pain, but at least it's not a sickening pain that makes me want to die, like it is without the pill. my period generally lasts for around 8 days every month, which is why i've taken to skipping it, so i usually only get it every 3 months.

i don't ever want kids, and i've asked a few doctors if i could get a hysterectomy just so i never have to go through periods again. seriously, words cannot describe how much i hate having my period, and how much it hurts me and makes me feel gross and sick. unfortunately without a good medical reason, doctors don't seem willing to perform a hysterectomy on a 21 year old woman.

Comment

im all for sex during my period. i guess im lucky in that mine have alwyas been really light and virtually pain free, one of those '3day girls!!' so the only time i really dont like having it is the first day or so when it can be heavier and i feel 'yukky'. oral at this time is a bit 'ick' though i must say, coz i think of how i would feel and i wouldnt like to do it and so i extrapolate this to the guy. and i do put and take out tampons in private still. whcih i think is how is should stay (same as for going to the toilet... not a fan of having the partmer in the room at the same time)
                                                  that sucks rach, a few of my friends get it real bad too, one of whcih was later diagnosed with endometriosis

Comment

rachel_t; My wife has the same problem and the same feelings. If I hadn't gotten her pregnant and gotten married she would never have had children. She is fifty and in menapause. IT"S WORSE i think. She is praying for the periods to stop. You might go to the website deaneddell.com. YOU CAN ASK QUESTIONS AND HE IS VERY GOOD
                                                    julia_b: Wife and I are the oposite. I am uncomfortable in the bathroom with anyone and she is not. (sometimes a problem as she takes looong showers) I don't mind inserting or removing tampons for her which has on occasion been needed. As far as sex during periods it is generally great if I can persuade her too. As too oral it doesn't bother me if a wash clothe is present. The enlarged lips are exciting. I guess I've said too much!

Comment

We did a shoot recently of a model getting undressed who was wearing a pad. Later as part of the shoot, she inserts a tampon.

Be interesting to see the response on that...

Comment

Abby : Who was the model and when will it be posted. Is this a video?

Comment

ATM, we're on a three month lead-time for models shot:appearing on the site.

There is video, but I think she does not do tampon play in it. We wanted to start gently, see what people's reactions were.

Comment

I'll be curious to see this one.

So far, I've liked the AW pics where you can see the model's tampon string. It's like, yeah she's in her period, so what? She's still sexy, and still gonna pose. That lack of embarassment makes her even sexier.

Comment

I'm also looking forward to this but only for seeing the reaction from punters afterwards!!!

From the PM correspondence I've had and from reading comments elsewhere on the subject, fans of menstrual related images seem to be more passionate and indeed, turned on more by pad changing rather than tampon insertion and withdrawal. I always wondered about this as I would have thought the tampon, being penetrative, would provide greater erotic value, but apparently not. Any one care to elucidate why this is so?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X