Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagesets where a girl has a tampon or a napkin? And which do you girls prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rachel, you poor thing, that's just awful that your periods are so bad! I have a friend who has had them like that too. Fortunately I find that mine are getting better as I get a bit older - they're lighter shorter and less painful than they were even about 3 years ago which is good. I'm not on the pill though, I went on it years ago then off it (just not so happy with putting those hormones in my body I guess), then on it again a couple years ago after I had a termination of pregnancy and was a little scared! But OMG I had SO much pain on that pill, I was practically throwing up, I had huge clots for months after, took ages to get out of my system. Totally scared me off and I will never try one again I think! And it didn't even do anything for my PMT which is the worst thing, I really suffer quite badly emotionally before my period. The only advantage is when I'm on the pill I'm not ovulating so I don't get the excruciating pain that happens in mid-cycle. But I can live with that, it's usually only a few hours, versus days of agony!

Mrs Roops, perhaps the pads are more popular because they're more visible? You get much more blood on a pad than on a tampon, or at least it seems like it. And - going out on a limb here?? - perhaps people who are really into menstrual stuff see tampons as being 'unnatural' and blocking the flow? I know that kind of thought is out there... I subscribe to it myself to a degree, much prefer pads to tampons (unless I really want to go swimming or have a bath on a heavy day, or am going out wearing something that needs skimpy underwear!!). Not even really sure why, it's what my mum brought me up on (Doubt she's ever used a tampon in her life) - mind you my sister generally only uses tampons though.

Comment

Andriea. VEry nice set and loved the glimpse of the string

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
        We did a shoot recently of a model getting undressed who was wearing a pad. Later as part of the shoot, she inserts a tampon.

Be interesting to see the response on that...
        I'm looking forward to it! I always find girls extra sexy when menstruating. (Particularly when, as with Mrs Roops, a girl is feeling sexy about it.)

Comment

I have been gone for a while. Any new sets with the string showing?

Comment

im sorry guys to ask this, but what is the appeal of seeing pads/tampons. and do they need to be bloodied or not?? im just a little 'wowed' that ppl finding thisa turn on,. most girls see it as a hassle nad whilst i dont hide it from guys, i dont insert/remove whilst they're there or anything. i just wnated a little insight into your minds, if possible, to help me understand it a bit better. thanks all!!!

Comment

Yeah, I have to say I'm a little curious too about that, what is it that's so interesting (if you find it interesting?)

Does anyone like going down on their girlfriend at that time of the month? My partner is not too fussed about it at all (but, he's not like a vampire or anything either) although I usually prefer to wait til it's on one of my lighter days, cos otherwise it can just be too messy...

Comment

this topic sounds a bit gross to me to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by julia_b
                  im sorry guys to ask this, but what is the appeal of seeing pads/tampons. and do they need to be bloodied or not?? im just a little 'wowed' that ppl finding thisa turn on,. most girls see it as a hassle nad whilst i dont hide it from guys, i dont insert/remove whilst they're there or anything. i just wnated a little insight into your minds, if possible, to help me understand it a bit better. thanks all!!!
                  Not sure what the fascination is with pads (and there are one or two guys who are only interested in that aspect) but guys are always gonna be interested in girls putting things in their vag or indeed anything to do with our plumbing.

Originally posted by emmar
                  Does anyone like going down on their girlfriend at that time of the month? My partner is not too fussed about it at all (but, he's not like a vampire or anything either) although I usually prefer to wait 'til it's on one of my lighter days, cos otherwise it can just be too messy...
                  It's never bothered Hubby and to be frank I get turned on a lot when he does it - its the eroticism of the intimacy I guess - nevertheless, we tend to do this in the shower these days, its bad enough changing sheets due to er, excess moisture

Comment

...what is the appeal of seeing pads/tampons....
                    ...what is it that's so interesting...
                    I don't know if "appeal" is the right word.
                    For me, it's a really intense fascination, from a number of different perspectives...
                    - my need to know How Things Work, all the way from how the plumbing does it to how to insert a tampon. Explain to me!
                    - my fascination with everything about female genitalia - how it looks, how it tastes, how it feels, while it's "in repose", while it's sexually excited, while you're having your period. Show me!
                    - my fascination with the female mind. Women think differently. Is part of the reason because they have to deal regularly with the pain and inconvenience of having a period? How does it feel?

Watching a woman have sex while having her period or changing her tampon doesn't really appeal to me. Listening to women discuss their periods does. Imagine that!

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
                      I don't know if "appeal" is the right word.
                      For me, it's a really intense fascination, from a number of different perspectives...
                      - my need to know How Things Work, all the way from how the plumbing does it to how to insert a tampon. Explain to me!
                      - my fascination with everything about female genitalia - how it looks, how it tastes, how it feels, while it's "in repose", while it's sexually excited, while you're having your period. Show me!
                      - my fascination with the female mind. Women think differently. Is part of the reason because they have to deal regularly with the pain and inconvenience of having a period? How does it feel?

Watching a woman have sex while having her period or changing her tampon doesn't really appeal to me. Listening to women discuss their periods does. Imagine that!

There we go Abby... Let's have a'Girls' Night In' where we all sit around and bitch about our periods!! LOL And then have hot raunchy sex, of course... What would be the point otherwise??

Comment

There we go Abby... Let's have a'Girls' Night In' where we all sit around and bitch about our periods!! LOL And then have hot raunchy sex, of course... What would be the point otherwise??

RED FLAGGGGGGGG TOOOOOO MUCH INFO EMMA!!!!!!!

Comment

Ya ha! You got it, Emma! ProFUSEly illustrated! You forgot the part where you compare used tampons!

Comment

This is very funny, Emma!

Comment

aftert i posted i realised it might have to do with the insertion part more than anything for some ppl.
                              as to how to insert one... that brings up a q for me. who taught you to do it???? i rememebr my step mum trying when i first got my period and i couldnt do it, and didnt bother for years, till one day got fed up with pads, and bobs-your-uncle- it worked. (must have been more used to things up ther by that stage )

im with emma on the whole oral during periods thing... i always warn him when i have it, and then its up to him to decide if he wants to, but i stop him if it is a heavy day.

Comment

i'm lucky enough to not have to worry about either. ive got a great iud which means no period

FOR FIVE YEARS.

Comment

julia you don,t need a person to tell you ,a box as exact instructions,i found an empty box with instruction pamphlet on the window ledge in the boys toilets where i work last year some time,it was a good read and very informative,

evie whats iud? wasn,t on the pamphlet.

Comment

i.u.d - Intrauterine Device

more specifically mine is called a mirena http://www.mirena-us.com/index.html

hah this site says that it's good for women who already have a family - well i'm not quite at that stage.

the reason i've got it is because i had bad cramps and this means that i have no period so therefore no pain anymore!

yay!

Comment

yay for you i,ve never heard of this before,but what do i know.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody
                                        julia you don,t need a person to tell you ,a box as exact instructions,i found an empty box with instruction pamphlet on the window ledge in the boys toilets where i work last year some time,it was a good read and very informative,

In the boys' toilets??

I never used tampons until just a few years ago, I think my mother possibly thought they were 'inappropriate' but I'm not entirely sure. At any rate I feel perfectly comfortable with pads. But when I did first use a tampon I think I followed those very helpful instructions on the box. But, I nearly have a heart attack everytime I see the little warnings on the pamphlet about Toxic Shock Syndrome. I know it's SO rare but it sounds so scary!! LOL

Ew, gross Arsby!

Walter, please forgive me for the information overload!!

Comment

Sex or anyplay at this time would have to be on the light days. I always found some women to be very sexual at this time regardless of the mess. But showers are great after. And yes just the sight of the string and the thought of the gal being on her period is a turn on for me.

Comment

Originally posted by john61
                                            Sex or anyplay at this time would have to be on the light days. I always found some women to be very sexual at this time regardless of the mess. But showers are great after. And yes just the sight of the string and the thought of the gal being on her period is a turn on for me.
                                            I generally find myself a bit more aroused in the middle of the month, but at the time of my period I can also be feeling quite sexy too. Not always, but sometimes, wearing a pad can be a little stimulating, cos it can rub in the right places... Plus, having an orgasm is very helpful for period pain, I find... Gets all of those muscle contracting and confused so they forget about cramping!!!

Comment

I generally find myself a bit more aroused in the middle of the month, but at the time of my period I can also be feeling quite sexy too. Not always, but sometimes, wearing a pad can be a little stimulating, cos it can rub in the right places... Plus, having an orgasm is very helpful for period pain, I find... Gets all of those muscle contracting and confused so they forget about cramping!!!
                                              I never thought of the pad stimulating. Have you had an orgasm from that? How about sex during your period?

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm looks like katie j has a nice surpise.

Comment

katie j video was great but very discreet. She made no attempt to hide the string.

Comment

I never thought of the pad stimulating. Have you had an orgasm from that? How about sex during your period?

I've never had an orgasm from it, it's just a nice little bit of stimulation... May as well be something fun about the whole process eh? We have sex during my period a bit, usually on the lighter days (though as I said, an orgams on the earlier days can be helpful for period pain). It can be a bit alarming if you look though - seeing my partner's penis covered in blood gives me a minor heart attack but doesn't seem to bother him, fortunately!!! LOL

Comment

That's what they make towels for, isn't it?

Comment

For myself, not really a turn on as such - just a rarity - something new/different - not many models show t-strings - and I have not seen any wearing pads here on Abby Winters - (But let me know) - O.K, a curiosity, and yes, a small turn on - but not bloodied - TUVM

Comment

Originally posted by waltercp3
                                                          That's what they make towels for, isn't it?
                                                          Most definitely...

Comment

Yes, and its only natural, or?
                                                            Every 4 weeks and all girls of the world.
                                                            Who the hell made this a secret or something to hide?
                                                            Churches! Who else. Damned, why.
                                                            This is one of the most natural things of the world.
                                                            And so I love to see it as everything else on abbywinters.com
                                                            This is the page for naturality, or?

Go ahead, show us girls 4 weeks a month!

Anyone who want to crucify me for that?

Hia Albertus

Comment

Albertus. Very nicely said

Originally posted by Albertus

Go ahead, show us girls 4 weeks a month!

Anyone who want to crucify me for that?

Hia Albertus

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X