Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagesets where a girl has a tampon or a napkin? And which do you girls prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
    You can have a look at the G/G shoot of Kaitlin and Sue-Ann.
    Thsnkd casgrain. I checked the pic set out and very nice. Will look at videos later. Thanks again.

Comment

I find the "time of the month" very exciting, and would LOVE to see some models with a pad in their panties!!

Maybe sheer/seethrough panties with a pad without wings and darker coloured panties with a pad with wings

And to see pad-change videos would be TOTALLY awesome!! (of course in a tactful manner that we love so much about AW!)

Comment

I think this is kind of over the line from Abby's original and continuing intent for the site. I do however understand that "taste " is subjective. If you do a search on any of the engines you should be able to come up with something in this cat.

Comment

Originally posted by ham View Post
          I think this is kind of over the line from Abby's original and continuing intent for the site. I do however understand that "taste " is subjective. If you do a search on any of the engines you should be able to come up with something in this cat.
          A while back Abby did a survey on this toppic and there were alot that like this. This can be done very discreetly in shoots such as katie J, Bonny, Joy and even CArmella shoot where she taked about it .

Hope Abby will do more of these.

Comment

I'm both a pad and tampon girl. I tend to wear pads at night and when I'm hanging about the house in my underwear, and tampons when I go out or work. I guess it just depends on my mood.

If Abby plans to put more period-related content on the site I'd be more that happy to prace about my loungeroom wearing a pad! I mean, I do it every month any way

Comment

I think it's sort of funny to think that the AW staff would actually plan with a model for a shoot during her period. What if they young lady get's pregnant? We'll have to scrap the shoot!

Going with the "natural girls being natural" theme of the site I'd prefer to keep things as they are, where the occassional tampon-string hanging out (haven't seen any pads yet, have we?) is an unexpected treat rather than a planned occurrence.

I appreciate your posts, Giselle, they're very entertaining.

Comment

yep, im with you giselle. although sometimes im lazy and i do wear a tampon overnight....for me, they are just a million billion times more comfortable then a pad. hooray for tampons i say!!! did you know the ancient egyptians used rolled up papyrus as tampons...? innit that a cool fact!!!

Comment

Originally posted by marigold View Post
                  ...did you know the ancient egyptians used rolled up papyrus as tampons...? innit that a cool fact!!!
                  Read all about Menstruation in Ancient Egypt at the Museum of Menstruation and Women's Health.
                  Utterly fascinating! And possibly the worst-designed website ever!

Comment

Marigold, if I ever fall asleep wearing a tampon I freak out when I wake up in the morning! I convince myself that I'm dying of TSS all because I was too tired (or, uh, drunk) to remember to remove a bit of cotton from my vagina. I can be such a drama queen... haha!

Oh, and did every one know that the Ancient Egyptians also used crocodile dung as a contraceptive?

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                      I'm both a pad and tampon girl. I tend to wear pads at night and when I'm hanging about the house in my underwear, and tampons when I go out or work. I guess it just depends on my mood.

If Abby plans to put more period-related content on the site I'd be more that happy to prace about my loungeroom wearing a pad! I mean, I do it every month any way
                      My membership is about done but with you Giselle maybe I will stick around to see you prace around.

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                        Oh, and did every one know that the Ancient Egyptians also used crocodile dung as a contraceptive?
                        Applied topically or ingested???

Comment

Does anyone know if any new shoots like this are coming up? I think its great and looks so natural....

Comment

Originally posted by vanhalen View Post
                            Does anyone know if any new shoots like this are coming up? I think its great and looks so natural....
                            WElcome vanhalen. Well it not usually announced, you just have to keep a keen eye and look for them. Check out carmella set.

I wish there were more of these as to others.

Comment

NEITHER...I find both as erotically non-stimulating as facial and clit hardware!

Comment

Pink Stinger Tampon Tasers
                                Don't insert one of these by mistake, ladies. Ouch!

P.S. I want one!

Comment

Originally posted by newark View Post
                                  Arsby,

I think you are referring to contraceptives. I think they were made of animal byproducts. Not positive 100%.

I don't think any society or even individuals are comfortable with menstruation. I know the Christian and Jewish societies viewed the matter with disgust and their treatment of woman experiencing their period could be considered in our modern society as humiliating and abusive. I am not troubled by this as much as I am troubled by the callousness of the writers. I think the modern pro-life, anti-abortion advocates would be shocked to learn that in the 4th and 5th centuries CE that a child which didn't live past its first month was a meat byproduct.

There are some people who are into some very kinky sex involving defecation, urination, and other fetishes. I think this with tampons is another of those weird fetishes.

The biggest disgust I have ever felt came when I saw a program on HBO where they showed other television programs from around the globe. In one of them, a woman who gave birth recently cooked her placenta and gave this meal to her guests. Yuck.
                                  Thanks for sharing, I think

Comment

Originally posted by crunchtime View Post
                                    Thanks for sharing, I think
                                    JUST for you, Crunchtime, it's time to revisit
                                    what the Divine Mrs. Roops is serving up for desert!

Comment

Originally posted by pjay View Post
                                      Or inserted? Should be most effective

Comment

Originally posted by pjay View Post
                                        Hehe, yep, inserted. The Egyptians were quite medically advanced and knew of all sorts of ways to keep babies at bay.

Comment

I'm definitely a pad girl, never used a tampon in my life and don't really want to.... they just look uncomfortable to me and I've heard so many yucky stories about girls getting a tampon 'stuck' in there and stuff like that, so good ol' pads for me... I think it's quite cute though how some guys find this sort of thing fascinating, lol... don't think I'd want to do a shoot for AW if it was that time of the month, but I'd be fine with wearing and changing a pad for 'fun' in a shoot, just not for real...

Luv Melinda

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
                                            I'm definitely a pad girl, never used a tampon in my life and don't really want to.... they just look uncomfortable to me and I've heard so many yucky stories about girls getting a tampon 'stuck' in there and stuff like that, so good ol' pads for me... I think it's quite cute though how some guys find this sort of thing fascinating, lol... don't think I'd want to do a shoot for AW if it was that time of the month, but I'd be fine with wearing and changing a pad for 'fun' in a shoot, just not for real...

Luv Melinda
                                            great go for it Melinda

Comment

Jamie - Lee

Anyone else think its a tampon string in pics 22 - 24?

Comment

Originally posted by john61 View Post
                                                Anyone else think its a tampon string in pics 22 - 24?
                                                Only Jamie-Lee herself could tell, or maybe Toby, after all she took the pîctures.

Comment

few things represent femininity and vulnerability as much as monthly paraphenalia. whenever i see that little string hanging down i have this nearly (but not quite) overwhelming desire to type up 'honey, pssst, yer strang is showin'', brings out some maternal thing.

some women would not care and some would not want to be so visibly vulnerable...

should be up to the model and NO ONE ELSE. i am touched by all the men who find it attractive or compelling, though. yall never cease to amaze me.

dancer

Comment

It always seems so naughty to find a girl with the tell tale string. It is almost taboo but very erotic at the same time. It looks like Naomi is showing a little string while during her IM.

Anyway how does one choose which brand to use?

Comment

It always seems so naughty to find a girl with the tell tale string. It is almost taboo but very erotic at the same time. It looks like Naomi is showing a little string while during her IM.

Anyway how does one choose which brand to use?
                                                      Word of mouth mainly. Having said that, I don't have a problem with most brands. At present Sainsburys' own brand seem to do the job!!!!

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://files.photojerk.com/ven345/string1.JPG

Comment

Thank you Mrs Roops and for the self portrait. Hope the carpet wasnt scratchy... One point for Sainsburys.....

Comment

Hope the carpet wasnt scratchy...
                                                          Scratchy?? Heaven forbid!!!!! I'll have you know my bare butt was sittng on a Wilton!!!!!!

Comment

I have recently converted back to tampons (didnt use them for ages due to really bad period pain) but since going to the gym I get much less pain and gym wear is not particularly suited to using pads...plus am always worried they are going to slip while I work out...so tampons it is for me lately...and am enjoying the freedom greatly!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Roops View Post
                                                              Scratchy?? Heaven forbid!!!!! I'll have you know my bare butt was sittng on a Wilton!!!!!!
                                                              I have a difficulty thinking about the word "Wilt-on" when you sit on it with your bare butt. More like a raging ....

rt...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X