Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday Masie!! I hope you have a great day and thank you for everything that you do for us!

Comment

Happy birthday Masie! Your cupcake photo is so cute. Best wishes for another great year at AW! I know how dedicated you are to making everything about the site awesome, from modeling to shooting to one of your underappreciated talents: the beautifully written, sexy raves you do for almost every shoot. We can never thank you enough for all the hard work you do to give us so much sexy entertainment, so I'll just say: you rock and AW is very lucky to have you.

Marleen, I'll do my best to remember your birthday as well! There's a master birthday list on the previous page of this thread, which seems to have fallen into disuse until this week, but I'd love to have a chance to tell the models how much we admire them on their special day!

Comment

Dearest Masie,
        thank you for the reminder. Sorry, I missed it. Happy birthday and wish you all the best. Hope you had an enjoyable day.
        Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

Ahh I had a great birthday thanks abby people! Everyday is like a birthday here especially Fridays as we always have cake! xx

Comment

January
            1 - Flatspin, Gracie / 2 - Vickie / 4 - Gabrielle, Patate82, geoman / 11 - Chloe B / 13 - Calibre / 20 - chiefbrody / 21 - Anabela, Kylie_h / 22 - bloods / 23 - Paula / 24 - Olderguy / 28 - Maria S / 29 - Penelope / 31 - Helier

February
            1 - Nathalie, 2 - smudger1969 - 4- Crystal_s / 5 - Jacki - 7 - fuzzypeaches - 8 - Alexbee / 9 - thecat / 11 - BigMikey / 14 - Vmsmith / 16 - KaraZorEl / 21 - Greta / 23 - laktor / 24 - Liandra, Leegracie / 28 - Yusanord

March
            4 - Morti, Angie / 6 - Leprechaun / 7 - Joanna_M - 8 - Joanna_B / 10 - Patty / 12 - Arsby, ausallblack / 16 - Fallon, Yealith / 21 - renfield420 /22 - Abbyhabit, Neza22 / 25 - Millie / 27 - Alexis, Aydee

April
            1 - Jseas / 4 - FloridaRob / 11 - Alleyes and Claudia S / 13 - Mrpinkeyes / 14 - OfCanada / 16 - Chasaffton , SteelerJ / 17 - matchless / 20 - Amy_O / 23 - Toby / 26 - Chahna, Dacooper, Randomthoughts / 28 - Guestmember

May
            1 - Peter552 / 7 - Bonnie, Tango270 / 10 - Cruiser9, grendel1097, Darcy, Margaret / 11 - Tango54, AnetaAW / 19 - Havemercy / 20 - Siobhan_E / 22 - Kat_W / 27 - MysticHowler / 28 - Marigold / 29 - knockers / 30 - lovezhairy / 31 - immie

June
            2 - JackFreeway / 6 - Gerza71 / 8 - Jemma / 24 - Louisa / 25 - Jilly / 28 - Maurice / 30 - Philos & BrodieR

July
            1 - peesoup - 3 - Dafydd, jtaylor75 - / 4 - Kara-Lee - 6 - Darth Dave / 8 - Diablo / 13 - Katherine F / 15 - Melita / 23 - Rosanna / 28 - Masie / 29 - Jette / 30 - Bondii & Cheese

August
            2 - Carian / 7 - Bookmanz / 10 - Aladin, othercoast / 14 - Valerie, Petria / 19 - Gabriela - 23 - Rachel_T, Anneke / 25 - Roxy - 27 - Lea / 28 - Jennifer_L / 29 - Evangeline / 30 - Tank

September
            3 - Andresone, Swpsychic / 4 - Maddy, Ksos1963 / 5 - Sue-Ann / 7 - Duaane / 8 - Marie_M / 10 - Ainslee / 21 - Josephine_S, Celina, Sabrina_B / 24 - Madbaza, Big Spud, Tinneale / 25 - Lesley / 26 - Mermur / 27 - Luv_Red_Fuzz / 28 - Terulaen / 29 - Verity, Fotina / 30 - Althea -

October
            1 - waltercp3 / 4 - Inglari, sweatyfox / 5 - Susie / 6 - Melinda Marleen S / 9 - Vid Dude , Ferveo / 11 - Stoneyyy / 13 - GretchenAW / 15 - Tamara_A / 16 - Blaire / 18 - Matilda / 20 - FatherNature / 24 - Stinky / 28 - Cheltonyan and Pippa / 29 - Carmina / 30 - dirtysickal

November
            1 - Julietta / 3 - wolfgangbuster29 / 5 - Christiana - 7 - Tricia_L , MightySpork, Dreamaker182 - 10 - Kristin - 14 - Asha - 16 - Smittenbyakitten / 19 - frontfoot - 22 - Patience - 23 - Roberts369 / 24 - Giselle - 26 - Emma_R, Lorena / 27 - Artlover, Fae , Ilona / 28 - Jaycee

December
            1 - Julia_b , zonman1 / 2 - Maryjane / 8 - lost4words / 10 - Luxman, Katy / 11 - wparr69 / 12 - Takochan, wannadance / 13 - Garion , carly_t / 14 - Casgrain / 15 - baseball1940 16 - wortho & Evelina / 22 - Glynn / 25 - Black13 / 26 - Overdale , Everette / 27 - Evie 30 - Cleo / 31 - Daria

Updated - Thanks Sabrina for doing all the hard work in the first place.

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Masie - Glad there was cake....just had a slice myself of courgette and banana cake (with walnuts)...sounds odd...but was delicious

Comment

Sorry it's little late but: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASIE. Hope you had all the chocolate you could (safely) eat! I'm into hot apple danish 'cos it's winter down here.

Comment

Haha chocolate levels officially exceeded all advised safety levels last night but if ya gotta go that's how I want it to happen!

Comment

It's Oct. 6: Happy birthday Marleen! Hope you have a wonderfully awesome day! You can tell us all about how you spent the day during your playdate next week.

Comment

Happy birthday Marleen
                      Love Sabrina

Comment

My Birthday is 26th February!

Comment

Hey Party people ,how do you celebrate on your birthday usually?
                          MIne comes next week on 13of november and this year ma really out of ideas!

Comment

Oh that's really soon!
                            I love to celebrate my birthday with an excuse to do fancy dress and go out for drinks or also lots of board games!
                            Or sometimes me and my friends go to a spa for the day, luxury! X

Comment

Mine is today! 33!!

I'm making lemon shortbread cookies and going out for Indian. And my boyfriend is going to clean the house!

Fancy dress and board games sounds so fun!

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
                                Mine is today! 33!!

I'm making lemon shortbread cookies and going out for Indian. And my boyfriend is going to clean the house!

Fancy dress and board games sounds so fun!
                                Happy birthday Renae.
                                Have a nice day and all the best wishes for you.

Regards

Comment

Happy birthday - board games sounds like awesome fun! I'm hoping to teach my nephew a few of my favourite ones like Five Tribes or Lords Of Waterdeep (I'm a board game nerd hehe!)

Comment

Happy birthday Renae_d
                                    Love Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by Andreea View Post
                                      Hey Party people ,how do you celebrate on your birthday usually?
                                      MIne comes next week on 13of november and this year ma really out of ideas!
                                      Happy Belated Birthday! What did you end up doing?

Comment

Hi Andreea
                                        Happy birthday!!
                                        Renae, thanks for sharing
                                        Love Sabrina

Comment

hey ,Renae and Sabrina!
                                          thanks for the nicest wishes! I ended up by doing things i did when i was 7 ,so 19 years has passed since then: I took my family out and went to the zoo,to the old center having lunch and climed into the tower( we hace a old city here where kings used to live in thier castle)
                                          if I am allowed ,I will post some pics with the tower.

oh Oh and on monday,13th of nov, a friend and his wife invited me at thier place so we had champagne and sweets and it felt very delightfull.

Comment

Nice treat Renae and also Happy Birthday! How do you say it in dutch?

Comment

So jealous of all you lucky ladies and guys with Summer birthdays! Mine in 28th Jan, and it's freeeeeeezing every year!

Comment

The joys of an English winter!

On the plus side it does lead to a good excuse for cuddles in bed ^_^

Comment

Oh for sure! It would be so much lovelier to have cuddles and warmth when I leave the bed though :P

Comment

Originally posted by ellie_b View Post
                                                    So jealous of all you lucky ladies and guys with Summer birthdays! Mine in 28th Jan, and it's freeeeeeezing every year!

Hot choco and snowboarding) or maybe pool party on a covered arena,whay not?

Comment

Originally posted by ellie_b View Post
                                                      Oh, but on the other hand it is hot tea season and opportunities to snuggle under the blanket.

Love Sabrina

Comment

My bd is 30th december. I was the last girl in that year in the city

Comment

Happy birthday, Miss Masie

Comment

Thanks Sabrina! I had a perfect lock down birthday - favorite diner (steak, chips, veg) chocolate cake and a night in with a movie.

Comment

Ah, you know you’re getting old when a great birthday is a night at home with a satisfying dinner and an old movie and a glass of wine afterwards.

I speak from experience. I’ve been having those great birthdays for a very long time

I hope you had someone to cook the steak for you. And of course that you chose the movie! Love Actually?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X