Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack. Couldn't stay away from this place very long. I need to be more active on these boards though. I love talking to people.

Comment

Hey all, it feels nice to finally have joined. Long live AW!

Comment

Hi everyone,
        I'm new here (even not exactly, as I explained in http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...t=2530&page=35), I'm Lamberto from Italy and I'm 41.
        I hope to enjoy the board as much as the website content!

Comment

Greetings everyone,
          My username up there says bboston.
          I'm an 23 year old African-American guy person who draws a lot on paper.
          I think I spent at least a month as a member of the site.
          However, I joined the discussion board when I realized I just drew a few pictures of the models for reference and fun.
          I would like to show my appreciation for artists and community of abbywinters.com by sharing some of these drawings to this board.
          I also wish to be acquainted with the rules and responsibilities that I must follow when sharing art on these forums based from the models on this site.

Comment

Wow, this feels weird. Hi everyone, been a long time since I've been around here. Was originally a member of the site way back in 2008, but money got tight, let the sub lapse. For some reason it came to mind again today, and discovered that my account's still around!!! Maybe I'll even re-join, who knows

Comment

Originally posted by someoneelse View Post
              Wow, this feels weird. Hi everyone, been a long time since I've been around here. Was originally a member of the site way back in 2008, but money got tight, let the sub lapse. For some reason it came to mind again today, and discovered that my account's still around!!! Maybe I'll even re-join, who knows
              Welcome back to the boards someoneelse - How was "http://www.enterprisesdvd.com" as a supplier for AW DVD's??
              I do believe that rejoining may be a better option.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                Welcome back to the boards someoneelse - How was "http://www.enterprisesdvd.com" as a supplier for AW DVD's??
                I do believe that rejoining may be a better option.
                I don't believe I ever ended up purchasing them, more's the pity. Can't honestly remember why, but might have been those same tight finances.

I have of course now lost out on the grandfathered-in rate, from before the site split into 3, which is a shame, but £9/month isn't too bad. Will just have to shuffle the budget about a bit. Think I'll wait till I'm back from my hols though, and have decent net access again

Comment

Originally posted by someoneelse View Post
                  but £9/month isn't too bad. Will just have to shuffle the budget about a bit. Think I'll wait till I'm back from my hols though, and have decent net access again
                  If you want you also buy 'per scene', might be easier budget wise? See: http://www.abbywinters.com/help/faqs...ng#PayPerScene

Either way, welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                    If you want you also buy 'per scene', might be easier budget wise? See: http://www.abbywinters.com/help/faqs...ng#PayPerScene

Either way, welcome back!
                    Maybe, will have to think about it some more. Everything's in a squeeze for the next 8-12 months, as I'm saving as much as possible towards house deposit right now. Not even sure if I'll do a big 2-weeks holiday again next year, might put it off till 2016. At around £100/month savings-wise, it's quite a bit that could go towards the house!!

Good to be back though, anyway

Comment

I'm Priapos or Pri, and I have had a membership for a long time on a softcore site that also has an active community. I hope I can find some topics where I can comment here, while I enjoy the hardcore side of the street. I'm getting the hell out of Texas and moving to SoCal this summer, so I hope I don't get too sucked in, too quickly.

Comment

New member....love the site and also love to chat with other couples via email....
                        Last edited by Frans; 4 November 2016, 10:08 AM. Reason: chat on forum please, thanks

Comment

Hiya Pe-jo-ho!
                          a warm hug from me ,I am also posting here for a few days so I feel glad to see so much energy in here!
                          Hope you will be watching us with good eyes, a bit intrigued by what happens in here and always with a large smile

Comment

heya Priapos, happy we can connect here no matter where we go or stay hehe....how is SOcal so far?

Comment

Well who is Abby?

I always thought is just the name concept of the site....

Comment

Hey everyone!

long time lurker from Australia here.

Love the site. Have had a membership on and off since 2018 due to job and health circumstances.

Really happy to be here and chatting with you all!

Comment

Originally posted by Andreea View Post
                                  Well who is Abby?

I always thought is just the name concept of the site....
                                  the mysterious creator

Comment

Originally posted by shared View Post
                                    Hey everyone!

Love the site. Have had a membership on and off since 2018 due to job and health circumstances.

Welcome!!!!!
                                    Kisses for you

Comment

Originally posted by shared View Post
                                      Hey everyone!

Hey Luke, shared , do you still come from time to time on abbly land?
                                      |Missing you! >*_*<

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X