• Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Mim & Liandra

Mim & Liandra IM
    Attached Files

Now this i am going to enjoy

Comment

The Sisterhood !

Mim & Liandra's Double IM ... Looks like they're giving each other a helping hand.

It's good to share !

TowelBoy

Comment

Should be playing that song "thats what friends are for"

Comment

Originally posted by stoneyyy
          Now this i am going to enjoy
          You and the whole AW community too, I expect, matey. Wow!!!!!!!!!

takochan

Comment

I keep looking at this wonderful picture of happiness to come, and somehow I see something very unusual. Yep, I see Liandra with maybe a little less pubic hair (trimmed maybe) , but mostly and very surprising, Mim with pubic hair, now this looks very promising.

Comment

AW could do a video of Mim washing her hair, trimming her toenails, painting a fence, tidying her room, plucking her eyebrows, cleaning her toilet, vacuuming, cooking, eating, washing up or buying groceries. I would still pay to download it. She is my fav.
              But, hey, masturbating with the lovely Liandra is good as well. I notice its a bed this time rather than a tree. Or a toilet. (progress or retrograde? now theres a question)

Mim is the top girl on this site, no mass-debate on that subject.

Comment

Mim masturbating somewhere other than in public?! I'm shocked! Shocked!

More seriously, I'm *really* looking forward to this one. Liandra's one of my very favorite models, I really like Mim as well, and they interact in their double IM, which makes it even better!

Comment

It was good to see Mim having her bush grown back!
                  I wish we could get a stills shot of her before she shaves again.

That was a nice IM, and the string in Mim's private area was very interesting to see.

Lxm

Comment

This was another great IM. I really love the Double IMs, like this one, where the ladies give each other a hand, so to speak. I wouldn't want it to evolve into a full make-out session, but some touching is nice. I also liked the variations in their techniques, from pleasuring themselves on their backs to rolling over onto their stomachs. Finally, when I saw Mim's string, my split-second reaction was "OH! Huh? Ok, cool...really cool!" It's a normal part of womanhood and I like that while it wasn't made obvious, it wasn't hidden either.

Comment

The string was AWESOME, I only wish there was a little more. Especially when Mim turned over and showed us her fantastic bum! More, More.

Comment

Rapid !

Well Mim and Liandra were too quick for me ...

They were all over in barely 5 minutes !

TowelBoy

Comment

This was a lovely IM, full of the mixture of eroticism and bubbly sense of fun that is one of Mim's
                          most captivating qualities, and that Liandra too has her share of. I loved it.

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by takochan
                            This was a lovely IM, full of the mixture of eroticism and bubbly sense of fun that is one of Mim's
                            most captivating qualities, and that Liandra too has her share of. I loved it.
                            Fully agree. Mim just seems to radiate a love of life, I find myself returning to her sets frequently and she never fails to lift my spirits. As for Liandra, one of the many cool things about her is that she's so much in touch with her partner and gets so visibly turned on by what her partner is doing - when the model next to her comes she is bound to follow within a few seconds even if she's already orgasmed during the same session!

Comment

This could be the best-ever double IM. These two girls are so right for each other.... And I have news for Mim... and for some of the guys... I never even noticed the string...!

Comment

Mim and Liandra was great even for the high standards of double IM's. Maybe the fact they were so in sync with each other probably surprised both girls.

Comment

So is there anything more of Mim to come (pardon the pun) video or still ? As I thought Mim was no longer about (maybe I'm getting confussed between sites!)

That said, any date yet on the Liandra and Eva T3 goes live, that one's going to break windows, hearts and records ;-)

Comment

oh god, these 2 girls are beautiful!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by paula
                                      oh god, these 2 girls are beautiful!!!!!
                                      Rarely can truer words have been posted on these hallowed boards.

They are beautiful separately, in body, face and personality, and even more beautiful
                                      together. It's as if the chemistry between them brings out some kind of inner beauty
                                      that shines from within.

One of the enthralling aspects of AW (at least it is for me) is the way one is able to see
                                      how, whether in GGs or in double IMs, different pairs of models strike different sparks off
                                      each other, create different vibes, atmospheres or whatever one might call it. Obviously it
                                      creates enormous erotic variety, but there's also a dimension that somwhow transcends the
                                      erotic and is also (I think) important.

I'm not expressing this very well, so I'll stop there. Except to reiterate how much I agree with Paula's
                                      comment.

FWIW

takochan

Comment

It was great to see Mim with another woman. Liandra and Mim played beautifully together. I wonder if they had planned to touch each other.

Comment

Love love love this vid! So hot!

Comment

Mim

Became a member in 05 and stayed on & off until 2011 I think, was around when every shoot was new and the girls were wonderfully fresh in the early days of internet adult sites. I watched some great models; read Luxman's and other's comments and was lucky enough to actually see at least 40 models because I used to go to where the HQ was in Melbourne a few times a month. I also bought a pair of shoes off one AW girl and she knew I knew who she was . Did not say anything to her but did a doubletake when I first saw her. But Mim of all the models I have seen on a few sites and the great models I have seen and are still on AW was The absolute standout.What I want to say is that I have never seen a model who was as naturally attractive,sexual and so damned gorgeous as Mim. She knew it too, but was not brazen about it.
                                            Their was one photo in particular the cover from her second shoot where she has her right leg pulled back that is a piece of art. Mim came to be one of the pioneers with people like Jamie, Gabrielle and the outrageously sexy Vaneesa Y ( I stood next to her with her boyfriend at Southbank in Melbourne, boy was she hyper: with her what you saw on AW was her too a tee, gee she was extremely attractive laughing all the time with that gorgeous bubble butt in jeans that were sensational and so tight) and scenes like the end of her shoot with Patricia were the things that made AW the top website at the time ( still dig that out occasionally.). It is still great but the pioneering stuff and the Melbourne setup was perfect until ruined to some extent in a manner that made me as a local very angry. I have for 7 years no longer see the models sometime having lunch in the same cafe as I am, the shoots are still fabulous, but those days were just great. My maths tell me that Mim is 40 now; I hope she is well and living a full and happy life. This is my one and only post Thanks guys for you wonderful site. I should and will include Liandra in that list of being a pioneer.She did some great stuff on AW and other sites and was great in this shoot.If I listed all the great models I liked it would probably take pages, Nicole D was one that instantly comes to mind; boy was she something.
                                            Last edited by ng99pjb; 12 December 2017, 12:44 PM.

Comment

In the DVD there is slightly more talking. I like Liandra's comment 'When I'm bored at home I usually end up doing like five in a day' to which Mim replies 'yes I was like that when I was studying'. She also says 'I had a practice one yesterday' which is quite funny.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                              Working...
                                              X