Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Christiana & Margaret (Tier 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo!!!
    Attached Files

My God, what can you say? Only, "Exceptional"

Alleyes

Comment

Two Girlfriends !

Christiana and Margaret's GG Tier 3 has been widely anticipated.

This preview photo only confirms how great the final result will be !

Bring it on !

TowelBoy

Comment

Man that's HOT!! And great hairdo Christiana...

doinel

Comment

To the powers that be .... THANK YOU!!!!!
          I have been waiting for this G/G for a long time and now only a few more days. I can't wait to hear the ladies tell their stories about the experience.

atrif

Comment

This coming T3 has got to be steamingly hot. Something to remember. I can hardly wait

Comment

I just saw the video newsletter previewing this. Did I hear right? Anal? Peeing? This might just be the hottest T3 ever. It certainly would propel both Margaret and Christiana to goddess status... except they have already acheived it. What's the rank above goddess? You know, the rank Susie holds.

Comment

Originally posted by piper5b03
                I just saw the video newsletter previewing this. Did I hear right? Anal? Peeing? This might just be the hottest T3 ever.
                This shoot definitely sounds like it will be one of the best yet.

Comment

This shoot will be one of the few things in winter that's still scorching hot. The trailer footage in the newsletter was impressive. Especially that shot of them rolling over each other on the bed, locked in each other's arms... if that's not a definition for passion, then I don't know what is.

Comment

It's always good to see Margaret having fun! and Christina is pretty hot as well x

Comment

A tremendously hot and passionate encounter of two girls obviously feeling love for each other. Thanks Christiana and Margaret for sharing these private and intimate moments with us, it's a blessing. There are so many beautiful pics, but I found this vampire's kiss most impressive, it stands in its sensuality for the whole set.

doinel

Comment

I was looking forward to this shoot all week and it easily passed all expectations, you could see that both girls got on well together. This is easily one of the best girl/girl shoots on the site and one of my favourites ever, not to mention that it was excellent to see some anal stuff from both girls.

Thank you both so much...
                        Last edited by Darth Dave; 17 June 2006, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Incredible! So sexy!

Comment

What is there to say but "wow". Both Christiana & Margaret are sexy and lovable as ever. Like they were meant to be with each other. A brunette and a blonde makes a good pairing. Can't wait for the ideos. And the additional peeing session was nice also. Christiana, your aiming was pretty good.

Comment

Its Tier 2 No? Creo Que Si

Comment

Originally posted by perseo
                                Its Tier 2 No? Creo Que Si
                                Huh??

Lxm

Comment

My Friend Luxam The 520 Fotos Is Tier 2 The Videos Are Coming Next, Pero Supongo Que Sera Lo Mismo Que Las Fotos.... Salutacions Luxman

Comment

My friend Perseo,

Let me post a part of the FAQ:
                                    Originally posted by FAQ
                                    Girl-Girl Tier 2 ("GGT2")
                                    This includes “girl girl tier 1”, with the addition of passionate sexual contact – kissing, breast contact, bum squeezing. Usually no vaginal contact, but may be implied or lightly touched.
                                    (Abby notes that we're working on Teir 2.7 shoots, which include finger stuff but no oral). All Tier 2 GG Sets

Girl-Girl Tier 3 ("GGT3")
                                    This includes “girl girl” tiers 1 and 2, with the addition of genital penetration with fingers, and oral sex.
                                    According to that, this set is a pure Tier 3 set. I would even say a Tier 3.6 set.
                                    Or do I misunderstand the FAQ page?

Lxm
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Prefiero Un Tier 3 Cada Dos Meses Que Una Actuacion En Directo Amigo Luxman, No Te Enfades, Solo Es Mi Opinion, Creo Que Todas Las Semanas Trae A Que Actuen Para Crobar Dinero, Aw Es El Mejor Sitio De Internet, Espero Que Sigua Siendolo Soy Cliente Desde Hace Dos AÑos, Pero Tengo Derecho A Opinar Y Creo Que Por Querer Tener Un T3 A La Semana, Solo Se Consigue Que Actuen... Me Acuerdo De Aquellos Tiempos Cuando Ni Se Miraba A La Camara

Tu Amigo Perseo

Comment

3 Fingers? Tier 3 Jajaja

Comment

Estoy apesadumbrado, yo no hablo español. No soy tan seguro qué usted desea decirnos.

No, no estoy trastornado.

I hope Babelfish did not generate too much crap this time.

Lxm

Comment

3 Fingers? Tier 3 Jajaja
                                            Well, that's funny. But in this case it's a Tier 4 I'd say.

Lxm

Comment

Disculpo A Cristiana Y A Margaret, Pero No Creo Que Piensen Que Todos Somos Idiotas

Comment

Tier 4 Is Posible Luxman? Jajaaja. Hey My Friend No Problem Whit My , Sorry No Hablo Ingles, Un Saludo De Perseo

Comment

Mala Traduccion De Babel Fish
                                                  Bad Traduction

Comment

Estoy apesadumbrado, yo no hablo español. No soy tan seguro qué usted desea decirnos.

No, no estoy trastornado. ESO TRADUCE BABEL FISH?

Comment

ESO TRADUCE BABEL FISH?
                                                      Si.

Lxm

Comment

Trastornado "loco" Enfermo Mental

Comment

Yo Uso El Babel Fihs Para Traducir Y Que Mal Lo Hace Ni Tiene Verbos Ni Nombres No Vale Pena Usarlo, Traduce Muy Mal Lastima Que La Comunicacion Sea Asi Lo Siento

Comment

This set is dangerously erotic!

And the spanish adds to it !
                                                            David Lynch seems to be around the corner...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X