X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Evie

New Model: Evie
    Attached Files

She's cute, and has compelling eyes. Thanks for keeping us in pretty pictures, Luxman.

Comment

So when do we get to see the rest of the set?

c
      Last edited by Chasaffton; 30 July 2006, 08:42 PM. Reason: To say thanks for the up date

Comment

It is scheduled for Sunday August 13th.

Lxm

Comment

Abby, I thaught you did not photograph Goddesses. It must me a mistake. This goddess belongs in Valhalla not on earth. The Greeks and Vikings worshiped such goddesses.

Evie , you are beautiful. I am tempted to put you on my desktop background. Until now, I had no example of beauty and grace. Can not wait for more.

Comment

thanks

thanks for the kudos guys.

i can't wait for the full shoot to go up on the 13th to see what you all think of that.

i've loved modelling for abby. and hopefully i'll be doing some more modelling with abby soon. i change my haircut all the time so it's a good way to keep up with my current look!

i never expected how good it would make me feel about myself!!

x

Comment

Originally posted by evie
              i never expected how good it would make me feel about myself!!
              Evie, it is great to hear that you in your turn have discovered what so many AW models have experienced before you -- that this is a very pro-woman site, where models are appreciated, valued, cared for and respected as the people they are, not just for the bodies they have.

And that goes for the AW community of members too, not just the AW staff. One of Abbyland's very popular models, Evangeline (whom until your delightful arrival a lot of us have been in the habit of addressing and referring to as Evie), recently wrote about her participation in the AW discussion boards (even though she is back home in the UK now) in this way:

Originally posted by Evangeline
              I come on the boards to speak to all the other delightful blokes and gals who have made me feel loved and respected.
              That's an absolutely sincere statement about the culture of this forum, where staff, models and members meet and mingle and connverse in cyberspace. It says a lot about what we're like here, Evie: a bunch of friendly people who are glad that your first time as an AW model has been a really good experience for you and that it's had such a positive impact on your self-esteem, who are looking forward to seeing the results, and who are glad to know that you want to do some more modelling -- but also delighted to welcome you as a fellow denizen of Abbyland, and really looking forward to getting to know you, your likes and dislikes, your brand of humour, in short, every aspect of what makes you you.

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by takochan
                Evie, it is great to hear that you in your turn have discovered what so many AW models have experienced before you -- that this is a very pro-woman site, where models are appreciated, valued, cared for and respected as the people they are, not just for the bodies they have.

- delighted to welcome you as a fellow denizen of Abbyland, and really looking forward to getting to know you, your likes and dislikes, your brand of humour, in short, every aspect of what makes you you.

takochan
                thanks takochan,

well i'm a very vocal girl so i'm sure you'll all soon my likes and dislikes!!

as for a sense of humour i grew up in the country and have lived in the city about 3 years. as a result of this hybridity i am pretty country sometimes and shock most of the guys with the things that i say, sarcastic, and possibly witty.

i'm generally known for being quite fiery but i guess the hair colour gave that one away!!

i might update the thread on me in 'the models speak' to give you all an idea of what i'm about

x

Comment

Um Country Girl.....I am remined about an old story of a farmer's daughter which I shall not post here. Good story lol

Have 13th already marked on my calender. I wait with much anticipation.

Comment

waltercp3 - you are supposed to keep the boards constructive. although now i am intrigued!!

i just saw my video goes up the week after as well. argh.

i am not looking forward to that and i will definitely not be watching it - i think i'll look and sound like a complete tool!

Comment

waltercp3 - you are supposed to keep the boards constructive. although now i am intrigued!!

i am not looking forward to that and i will definitely not be watching it - i think i'll look and sound like a complete tool!
                      Sorry, Will not happen again, Mate!!!

You know us S.E. USA people. Jug of shine in one hand, Cigar the the other, Teeth out, shotgun at our bare feet. Cut off pants overalls with holes. Runnin thru the woods to escape the revenuer.

Women bare foot in the kitchen.

And all the time I thaght thaat degree on my wall was to be used to pick up the dust.

Just kidding , love. I AM going to watch and you will do just fine. Being one who has past 60 I know these things. Being an elder citizen and all. You will do just fine.

Comment

"i just saw my video goes up the week after as well. argh.

i am not looking forward to that and i will definitely not be watching it - i think i'll look and sound like a complete tool!"

Lol - beauty is in the eye of the beholder (including me). Plenty posting on here that they liked your set & they've no reason to lie.

I also think ur cute.

Incidentally, why do so many models feel comfortable with photos and not with video...it seems that a lot of AW models express that (more than I'd have thought)!

cya

Smicks

Comment

I've found in my experience that the combination of getting naked, as well as telling stories and the pressure to be funny/interesting/sexy whatever, makes for a pretty tough time! But alot of the time the models struggle for the first 5 minutes or so, and then once they get into it everything's fine. Besides, everyone's had their photo taken a few times, but who's conducted an hour long video based entirely on themselves - in the nude?

Comment

thanks smicks - and yeah i think fallon is right. it's a bit hard to talk about yourself for an hour without thinking you sound stupid.

i actually forgot i was nude because i thought i sounded so stupid.

Comment

Hi again,

AW make you talk for a whole hour?!?

These AW peeps are slave drivers - I don't think that I could fill ten minutes even were I female & fit - u sould sue them, lol.

But am still suprised how comfortable u models are with photos compared to vid.

Shute, I sould stop complaining. The photos are blinding!!

Smicks.

Comment

thanks smicks - and yeah i think fallon is right. it's a bit hard to talk about yourself for an hour without thinking you sound stupid.

i actually forgot i was nude because i thought i sounded so stupid.
                                OK, saw pics, I like, Your sexy, your cute, yes you look cold, stayed warm, showing off body, me hot, you hot everyone hot, you are a hot, sexy girl. My favorite size breast of all. favorite hair color.

Comment

Evie,
                                  Girl, I cannot get over how lovely your back and bum is! Uh, was Nico hanging from a chandelier to take this
                                  one?

Comment

Enjoyed that, Evie. There's a sort of delicious naughtiness in pulling your pants down to show us like that. Maybe it was 'cos it was cold and you wanted to keep your clothes on at the same time as taking them off, if you see what I mean, but I thought it was fun - and very cheeky. You've got a lovely body.

Comment

This is such a cute pic!

Comment

glad you all liked it.

i just had a look at some of the pics and i must say i absolutely love some of them.

very happy with it.

x

Comment

So which are your favourites?

Comment

Evie has some of my favourites characteristics in a model - red hair, freckles, pale skin so as expected I enjoyed this shoot. If you're lucky enough to have a cute face with a bright smile (like Evie) IMO short hair is a great look for a woman. There's a lot of nice bum shots in this shoot, I particularly like the ones with Evie turning her face to the camera. I'd nearly forgotten she was also in a group shoot, the long awaited "Slumber Party". From what I've read from other models on the forums it was a fun afternoon.

Comment

seasider,

of the nude pics i particularly love 168, and 169

and also 008 and 009.

it's quite amusing because i'm doing all my stupid pose faces and well poses which i found quite funny.

and flatspin - the slumber party was a very VERY fun afternoon.

x

Comment

A winning smile, a lovely figure, and another triumph for what French fashionistas might call le look bottomless...

Comment

seasider,

of the nude pics i particularly love 168, and 169

and also 008 and 009.

it's quite amusing because i'm doing all my stupid pose faces and well poses which i found quite funny.

and flatspin - the slumber party was a very VERY fun afternoon.

x
                                                  I love those closeup shots of your face as well- you look absolutely gorgeous in them.

I can see why you like those particular nudes as well- they show your body off beautifully, and you really look like you're enjoying yourself posing for them

Can't wait to see the slumber party shoot
                                                  Last edited by Seasider; 15 August 2006, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Just watched your video. You are a beautiful, sexy LADY. You looked wonderful and took us into your life for a short while. I hope you do more if that is what you wish to do.

Comment

The videos had what I expect in AW videos - some fun and entertainment (and nakedness ), with the chance of maybe finding out something about Evie's personality. Despite what she thinks, her answers were funny and sharp, not at all easily led by Fallon or Susie's questions, in all pretty charming and likable. Some hot talk about sexual experiences was appreciated as well. And as with any of the other models, only a professional dancer could avoid looking a bit silly having to dance without any music. Basically we're looking at nakedness with movement - and as long as we're talking about someone like Evie there's nothing wrong with that! The Pyjama Girls shoot does sound a lot of fun the way Evie describes it. The revelations about Matilda and Ava - "We all took off her (Matilda's) clothes which she loved" and "We got a face full of (Etienne's) boobs....I think Ava liked it the most though" - were no surprise to me at all.

Comment

I know it can be scary to see yourself back on video, but you need not worry Evie. Your videos looked fine and were very enteraining. Where do you get the energy to move around that much ? I got tired looking at you dancing (to the tune of Fallon's humming;-) and jumping around...pfew You moved so fast the video went a bit blurry even :-)

Graduation parties seem to be a big event in the country, lots of things happening Most educational to hear I must say, heh. Did you manage to learn to lapdance properly btw ? Or do we have to wait for the party shoot to go up? :-)

Did I read somewhere you got a new haircut compared to these videos now ?

I like the way you smile, all the way up to your eyes. Verrrry pretty

Comment

Constructively I saw the Video this morning and it was very good. Like the Can Can, Like the talking, like the body, and the great smile. How's that for being constructive

Comment

I've been having vision problems, but todayu is a good day. What a pleasure to find this as the first set when I come back. One of the best sets you have given us in a long time. Keep it up!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X