AW Coder Diablo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
    Can you remember what you tried to do when you posted the screenshot in this post here?
    She tried to drag-and-drop an image over into the message/reply-box. You don't SEE that immediatly, it doesn't show. However, press 'preview' and suddenly the IMG tag will be in there pointing to the moz picture. I *think* FF should do a refresh on the textbox when it modifies it's contents but for whatever reason it doesn't.

Now why an HTMLEditBox would EVER include a clearly local image... dunno Ah well, good to know what causes it. Now I can sleep easy

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
      So now you have totally piqued my curiosity Diablo with your comment in my thread about getting mentioned again in a few days, hmm, I totoally have no idea what that could be for, seems awful quick for my IM or DIM to be released? Hmm, guess I'll just have to be a patient little girl...
      Hey Diablo, just noticed your latest rave with this little bit in it: ...Melinda has recently done a showcase wearing hers, and Jemma and Valerie have in past done likewise... Was that what you were talking about when you said you think I would be getting mentioned again?

That's pretty cool, just hearing my name roll off your tongue is sweet music to my ears! I'm glad I posted those t-shirt pics now, look at how much publicity they have scored me, lol...

Luv Melinda

Comment

A tip of the Artlover chapeau...

Diablo, I am impressed. You begin tonight's rave with a reference to a Larry Niven story then tie it in cleverly. You clearly know your science fiction! I'm teleporting over in a few minutes to shake your hand!

Then I am teleporting over to Melinda's to ask her to autograph my briefs.

Comment

Originally posted by artlover View Post
          Then I am teleporting over to Melinda's to ask her to autograph my briefs.
          Yep, I'll autograph 'em artie, as long as you're still wearing them when I do ...

Luv Melinda

Comment

Yep, I'll autograph 'em artie, as long as you're still wearing them when I do ...

Luv Melinda
            I would imagine that if he was wearing them when you autographed them, you'd have a hard surface to write on.Click image for larger version

Name:	icon_lol.gif
Views:	5
Size:	336 Bytes
ID:	619690

Comment

Originally posted by dekoda View Post
              I would imagine that if he was wearing them when you autographed them, you'd have a hard surface to write on.
              It might also give me more room to write too

Luv Melinda

Comment

Luv Melinda
                Ohhhhhhh ! Frisky girl !

8 Months ago it's hard to imagine Shy Melinda thoughts flowing along these lines. Confidence suits you !

Comment

Originally posted by Tango270 View Post
                  Confidence suits you !
                  You really think so? I've been trying it on and umming and ahhing over it but can't decide if it really suits me or not... I might see if it comes in red...

Man, Diablo is gunna be pissed at me when he sees what I've done to his thread, eek! I'm scared now...

Luv Melinda

Comment

You really think so? I've been trying it on and umming and ahhing over it but can't decide if it really suits me or not... I might see if it comes in red...

Man, Diablo is gunna be pissed at me when he sees what I've done to his thread, eek! I'm scared now...
                    Hmmmm Red, yeah.. that is confident. You might also get it in White. Sort of the pardox of the "Confident Virgin" look. Keeps people guessing.

And yeah, you have managed to do a good job of de-railing Diablos thread..... might to need to think of a special "I'm sorry" pic to soothe his nerves !

Comment

Originally posted by Tango270 View Post
                      And yeah, you have managed to do a good job of de-railing Diablos thread..... might to need to think of a special "I'm sorry" pic to soothe his nerves !
                      Yeah, good thinking Tango.... Sorry for de-railing your thread Diablo, this is to say sorry:

Forgive me?

Luv Melinda

Comment

Well, thanks for your apology - but small snippets of explicit closeups aren't really my thing... you see, I have to look at that stuff all day at work (so I can do the news raves), so it gets tiring pretty quickly (no offense, but it's one of the side effects of this job, I hope you understand). Disembodied closeups on their own can feel a little jarring sometimes, especially when you can't see the models' face... Why not just post a clothed self-portrait photo of your face/upper body, perhaps outdoors (if the weather is any good where you are), ideally sans-makeup? I'd certainly appreciate that (and all the other members might too)! Don't worry if it's a bad hair day, or if you're still in pyjamas - I'd still appreciate you the way you are

(I'm sure the other members will appreciate the above apology photo though!)

Comment

Well, thanks for your apology - but small snippets of explicit closeups aren't really my thing...
                          Yes but this isn't just any small snippet of explicit closeup, this is my small snippet of explicit closeup! Now I know you don't get to look at that all day, hehe....

But, because I like you Diablo, perhaps soon (not today because I'm not in a photo mood and the weather is crap) I just might give you that self-portrait photo you desire so dearly...

Luv Melinda

Comment

Comment

Diablo, out of curiosity: did I get it right, that you are working in another building than the AWHQ (former church)? Is it nearby and are the new offices needed to house the increasing number of staff? Or is it a separation of male (new building) and female (church) staffers (makes it easier to avoid you coming in touch with the models, heh)?

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by doinel View Post
                                Or is it a separation of male (new building) and female (church) staffers (makes it easier to avoid you coming in touch with the models, heh)?
                                I doubt there's any touching involved, heh. Besides I think I read Althea and Patience are in the new building to? That leaves very little staff (a lot of staff is field-staff, no desk needed) in a BIG church though.

Comment

OK, I found the post I was thinking about, and it seems I am all wrong.
                                  Originally posted by Althea
                                  Thanks Diablo.. yeh now im in the other building i dont get to trek over to the church much but remember i always need to get a refill of coke....
                                  It looks like Althea and Patience (and Melita?) are in the new building and Diablo is in the church. Mhhm, what we need is an organization chart.

doinel

Comment

OK, I found the post I was thinking about, and it seems I am all wrong.

It looks like Althea and Patience (and Melita?) are in the new building and Diablo is in the church. Mhhm, what we need is an organization chart.

doinel
                                    - and a marked-up Google map

I suppose all the traffic in the recruiting/briefing area might be disruptive for the people who are actually shooting and editing, etc.

Comment

Hey Diablo, just wanted to say thanks for the cool handwritten (sorta) birthday message you did in my thread! I liked it, I was a little worried for a while though, I was thinking "hmm, no birthday wishes from Diablo..." but then you did, I suppose that's what you call being fashionably late? hehe... see ya round!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Hey Diablo, just wanted to say thanks for the cool handwritten (sorta) birthday message you did in my thread! I liked it, I was a little worried for a while though, I was thinking "hmm, no birthday wishes from Diablo..." but then you did, I suppose that's what you call being fashionably late? hehe... see ya round!
                                        Technically it is handwritten - just that the paper is digital. For those of you that are wondering, I'm actually using my (rather old and battered) Palm PDA with Diddlebug and Windlebug to draw the sketches and upload them to my laptop. The resolution is a bit crude though, at 160x160px (~72dpi), but I'm surprised at how well my handwriting comes out. Since the writing area is actually a rather small square, I use GIMP to stitch the tiles together and add some effects if needed. All the software I use here is free and open source. I've had my Palm PDA since early 2002, but it wasn't until about a year ago that I realised I could actually use it for this purpose

Comment

Diablo, out of curiosity: did I get it right, that you are working in another building than the AWHQ (former church)? Is it nearby and are the new offices needed to house the increasing number of staff? Or is it a separation of male (new building) and female (church) staffers (makes it easier to avoid you coming in touch with the models, heh)?
                                          The production crew have their own building now, while I'm still up in the revamped church. I suppose it's a bit better for the rest of us, as the girls really, really, really love to chat amongst each other! However they also get heaps of space for their own amusement, like a table-tennis table. I'm sure soon they'll get a pool table, maybe a go-kart track, even a ten-pin bowling lane, at the rate they're going

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo
                                            Sorry to push Melinda's thread post count further towards 3k, but thanks Luxman for making this announcement - heavily animated smilies are a personal pet hatred of mine, and I find they add little substance to the posts. I was almost going to confront whoever originated these with asking them what spyware-laden site they must have signed up with...
                                            Well guess what I'm giving you this year for Christmas Diablo... the biggest, heaviest, most animatedest post full of smilies ever! Diablo, I'm curious, why is it that I love annoying you so much? It must be like with little kids, how they will often annoy the opposite sex as a way of saying they like them...

So what is... wait... hold that thought, just realised what the time is... food time (tea)!... I will be back...

Luv Melinda

Comment

Heh... so I now have a (not-so-secret) admirer?

Hmmm... wonder if Abby has any policy docs written on what to do when models try to flirt with AWHQ staff?

Comment

The production crew have their own building now, while I'm still up in the revamped church.
                                                And now, the obvious question: Which building is Abby in?

Comment

Originally posted by OlderGuy View Post
                                                  Area 51. I'd have to kill you if you knew

Comment

:d

Comment

Technically it is handwritten - just that the paper is digital. For those of you that are wondering, I'm actually using my (rather old and battered) Palm PDA with Diddlebug and Windlebug
                                                      Wow you still use a palm pda (old one going by the res?). I had a Vx once, but got a more modern one later. Have a PocketPc nowadays though. Handwriting recog. was MUCH better on the Palm, even 3rd party programs on the ppc can't really handle that very well. Ah well, those were the days (<-- look non-animated smiley ;-)

Btw. are you sure the church actually HAS been renovated? Most of the pics indicate otherwise ;-)

Comment

Heh... so I now have a (not-so-secret) admirer?

Hmmm... wonder if Abby has any policy docs written on what to do when models try to flirt with AWHQ staff?
                                                        Diablo, come on, it's really taken you this long to realise you have a little admirer? Hehe, I'm sure once they made you part of staff some policies had to written Diablo... I wonder if there are rules against models flirting with staff, hmm, oh well, I'm a rule breaker anyway so I'm going to keep flirting with you if that's ok (haha, as if I'm asking )...

Luv Melinda

Comment

Originally posted by OlderGuy View Post
                                                          take the #112 tram - now Diablo will have to kill both of us

Comment

Originally posted by peesoup View Post
                                                            take the #112 tram - now Diablo will have to kill both of us
                                                            Yes.... I'll just happen to hijack the #86 tram and make sure there's a really spectacular side-on collision

Comment

Yes.... I'll just happen to hijack the #86 tram and make sure there's a really spectacular side-on collision
                                                              HAHAHAHAHA Just as well the hospital isn't too far away for all the casualties.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X