Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Portia & Rachel T (Tier 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Portia has said " id love to do a girl-girl shoot, but the ones i find attractive are very womanly, and sure of themselves." So lets see how Rachel T meets her criteria.... " very womanly " - CHECK! and " sure of themselves " - DOUBLE CHECK! Of course I've taken as a given Portia's own attractiveness.

Comment

hehehe. i'm looking forward to seeing this!

Comment

You and me both, babe. You and me both

Comment

hey awesome guys!! i didnt think oyu were into GG though racheal, or was that just a tier 3?? i thoughti read that on you thread somewhere. but right on for doing it. they're fun arent they?? i just did 2 these last 2 weeks and had an absolute ball. just have to wait till your set goes up now

Comment

Originally posted by julia_b
            hey awesome guys!! i didnt think oyu were into GG though racheal, or was that just a tier 3?? i thoughti read that on you thread somewhere.
            I seem to recall that too, which made this such a great surprise!

Originally posted by julia_b
            i just did 2 these last 2 weeks and had an absolute ball.
            Yay! Another wonderful thing to look forward to!

Comment

i'm not really into GG, but i don't mind kissing i'd definitely never do T3, but that's just as much because i won't do explicit stuff as it is the GG stuff. but yeah, in my personal life i'm not into girls, but i don't mind crossing the line a bit for entertainment purposes!

Comment

Originally posted by rachel_t
                i'm not really into GG, but i don't mind kissing i'd definitely never do T3, but that's just as much because i won't do explicit stuff as it is the GG stuff. but yeah, in my personal life i'm not into girls, but i don't mind crossing the line a bit for entertainment purposes!
                I could also dress up in the nurse outfit lol

Comment

This was the first time I've seen a game of pool decided by three falls or a submission

Comment

i don't mind crossing the line a bit for entertainment purposes![/quote]

Very entertaining. LOL

Comment

This is exactley why I am a fan of T2's: original setting, nice slow build-up, lots of variation, lots of great looks at two beauties, not to extreme.

Plus it made me realise the beauty of the girl that is Portia. I must look into some of her solo-work very soon !!

I'm really looking forward to next weeks T1. I just hope it won't be too crowded !

Keep up the good work, Abby and team and I am here to stay forever.

B

Comment

Portia and Rachel looked fantastic. Great job Team AW!

Comment

Help, I catch myself watching this one over and over again. That's how great it is !!

B

Comment

It's a cheesy line but I have to say it . . .

This one's going straight to the Pool Room.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X