AW Merchandise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kristin View Post
    Well I did ask at one point but the person in charge of them was out of the office at the time, and the person I asked didn't know where they were.
    Originally posted by abby
    Got 2000 made about nine months ago, and we've sold 10, maybe 12.
    Going by Abby's comment, they should not be to hard for the staff to find. Just look for the boxes with all the dust on them

oncall

Comment

I will get one some day, maybe soon, but like I said I've been in there 3 times this month, Which is pretty frequent, maybe I'll get one on my bday in 2 weeks

Comment

They look great, I want one too!! And I would definatly wear it out!! All my friends know Im on AW anyway!! Hehe!!

Comment

Originally posted by oncall View Post
          Going by Abby's comment, they should not be to hard for the staff to find. Just look for the boxes with all the dust on them
          D'you know, were I in charge of resolving this problem I'd do the following:

- Sit every model visiting AW HQ down and make her sign 10 t-shirts (+ snap some piccies for Backstage). Cost = nothing.
          - This removes the whole 'Could-I-ever-wear-an-AW-t-shirt-in-public-or-not' reasoning people have, as
          - It would not longer be a t-shirt -> it'd become a Collector's Item to hang on the wall! (Added Value strategy blah blah etc).

I for one wouldn't mind forking over some serious cash to get t-shirts signed by my fave models.

Comment

Evie, my love

Originally posted by evie View Post
            i would so wear a shirt that says "i'm on abbywinters.com" at my bar just for the reaction it would cause.

then i'd probably regret it!

x

Dearest sweet Evie

You are one of my very favorite models. There is nothing of what you did that you may regret. Your AW HOMEPAGE is EXCELLENT. I wish to see more of you.

You are a very beautiful model. Being a university student you should not do anything that you may regret in the future. You should be proud of what you did and tell everybody that you are an AW model. Modeling is nothing to be embarrassed of. All of your shots, except one or two showing your bush explicitly, are really good and can be shown even to your family. If I was your dad I would object only to your few explicit shots. You should be proud of your images even in front of your college mates.

If you wear an AW T shirt, you should be happy with it.

Evie, my love

Do not ever regret that you are an AW model. Say it loudly and write it on your T shirt in public. Do not be embarrassed for being a model. Being a model is not simply getting naked in front of the camera. In needs guts and courage and determination to BE a model.

I replied to your post “Would you date an abby girl?” my answer is YES YES YES, especially if it is EVIE.

Trillion kisses, my sweet love

Kronful

Last edited by kronful; 31 October 2006, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondii View Post
              D'you know, were I in charge of resolving this problem I'd do the following:

- Sit every model visiting AW HQ down and make her sign 10 t-shirts (+ snap some piccies for Backstage). Cost = nothing.
              - This removes the whole 'Could-I-ever-wear-an-AW-t-shirt-in-public-or-not' reasoning people have, as
              - It would not longer be a t-shirt -> it'd become a Collector's Item to hang on the wall! (Added Value strategy blah blah etc).

I for one wouldn't mind forking over some serious cash to get t-shirts signed by my fave models.
              That sounds like a cool idea, I love collecting stuff!!

Comment

oh man how can i get one of these cool shirts (i can't get really pop into hq!!)

Comment

Originally posted by shelly_b View Post
                  That sounds like a cool idea, I love collecting stuff!!
                  yay shelly,you can have one with your autograph on it.

Comment

I think the autographing idea is REALLY COOL!!! I'd love to sign t-shirts and know that people wanted them as collector's items!!

(except... I'll have to invent an 'Emma R' signature... cos I can't really use my real one I guess. Hmmm. Have to decide what the 'R' stands for then!!) LOL Maybe I'll start practicing now!

Comment

Originally posted by emmar View Post
                      I think the autographing idea is REALLY COOL!!! I'd love to sign t-shirts and know that people wanted them as collector's items!!

(except... I'll have to invent an 'Emma R' signature... cos I can't really use my real one I guess. Hmmm. Have to decide what the 'R' stands for then!!) LOL Maybe I'll start practicing now!
                      emma as long as it comes from your hand,it doesn't matter what you write,or how you write it,as long as it's written buy you,you could just put X

Comment

I get really into collecting stuff, you should see my house!! you could get like a set of signed tshirt. like favorite models or models who've done shoots together!! am i going over the top??!! hehe!!!

Comment

I got my shirt!!!!! hooray for me!! Although I didn't sign any when I went in, Maybe I should have asked hmm. Oh well, I got some curious looks walking down the street wearing it though, I wondered how many people looked up the site that night after seeing me in it? I was also in the city, and people on the tram also gave it funny looks. I was thinking about wearing it to work on monday, but as my manager spends most of his time on myspace or hotmail he might take it as an oppertunity to look it up, and I would either get fired, or pressed to know my site name. I think that would be cool to get models who have done shoots together to sign tops, although there have been models who have done several shoots with different models, maybe members could vote for which ones they want by that particular model-I have done shoots with 4 different models and several staff on site, though not all at the same time, and it would be hard to say who I liked working with the most, however interesting to see who you all liked me with, although not all my shoots are up yet. Ok I think I'm going over the top now. I also think it would be cool to have a staff signed shirt, as many of the staff have also modeled. Again thinking about it too much

Comment

Yup, think it would be a good idea too - get as many models (new and old) and staff to sign (their own name or their alias, up to them) a t-shirt and then auction off the t-shirt to the highest bidder for charity?

Of course, that would entail members wanting to buy a t-shirt signed by models, which kind of goes back to the whole why the t-shirts haven't sold well in the first place....I'd bid, but if i won then i don't know if i'd hold onto it! Would be interested in other people's opinion.

Still it would be for charity so just do it!

PS Kristin - I'm sure the looks you got were just 'cos you look fab in the t-shirt and they're jealous - doubt many know what abbywinters.com is without going home and looking it up (oh to be a fly on that wall!)

Comment

Originally posted by kristin View Post
                              I got my shirt!!!!! hooray for me!! Although I didn't sign any when I went in, Maybe I should have asked hmm. Oh well,
                              hooray for you,if i wanted to buy a signed shirt today,kristin would be my first choice,also how about autographed pictures,there's no probs with signing AW names(when michael caine signs autographs he doesn.t put maurice micklewhite,does he ?)anyway i'ed rather kristin signed kristin and not doris or whatever.

Comment

What makes you think my name is Doris? I realize it's just an example, but kind of out there. Although my mom used to have this gold lame jacket and when she put it on along with massive red and white Elvis-type sunglasses she called herself Doris, only cuz we thought it was funny, but we were little kids. But alas, tis not my name. I don't think any of the letters in doris are in my name. Just one actually, might not say which though, how many names could you come up with that have it though, there must be thousands, especially if I don't tell you whereabouts in my name it is. I still don't think I'll tell you. Maybe if you guess, but it might be pointless because as I said there are thousands of name combinations you could come up with.
                                To Get back to the point, I would sign it Kristin, but for you chief, I'd sign it "Doris"

Comment

nooooooooo,i want kristin or penguin

Comment

You should definitely have a range of jigsaw puzzles (1000 piece) i m up for a jigsaw and I can t find a good one.

Comment

I think you have beaten your own record of resurrecting old threads!

4 November 06 to 6 January 10 is 3 years, 2 months, 3 days.

I would like an AW jigsaw too. A Gabrielle one I think.

L

Comment

Simple items like cups and hats would have their marketability as well as more exotic items like the jigsaw puzzle. I can also think of Abbywinters swimwear and polarized sunglasses.

Comment

I know I wouldn't mind a few more AW undies. ^_^

Comment

Ice-cream?

Comment

Originally posted by Firebrand3 View Post
                                              Ice-cream?
                                              Would be good. Very fitting for connecting the consumer with the AW logo. Trouble is how to keep ice cream marketed toward adults as AW is indeed an adult website. Tricky but could be done.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                                                Simple items like cups and hats would have their marketability as well as more exotic items like the jigsaw puzzle. I can also think of Abbywinters swimwear and polarized sunglasses.
                                                Yeah that's a great idea wolf!! How about Abbywinters shot glasses, sweat pants, flavored alcohol drinks named after the models like "Chloe by the beach" etc. Do a reality tv show like "The Girls Next Door", Have the models design their own lingerie, sleepwear, panties, and bras. I used to work at a video store and I always come up with ideas to attract costumers. I even did a newsletter on a monthly basis.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelerJ View Post
                                                  Yeah that's a great idea wolf!! How about Abbywinters shot glasses, sweat pants, flavored alcohol drinks named after the models like "Chloe by the beach" etc. Do a reality tv show like "The Girls Next Door", Have the models design their own lingerie, sleepwear, panties, and bras. I used to work at a video store and I always come up with ideas to attract costumers. I even did a newsletter on a monthly basis.
                                                  Now you're talkin'

Those are some cool ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                                                    Now you're talkin'

Those are some cool ideas.
                                                    thanks wolf

Comment

Originally posted by Firebrand3 View Post
                                                      Ice-cream?
                                                      How do you sell ice cream mail order from Australia to the US or Europe?

L

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post

L
                                                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Packaging1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	636717
                                                        Pack it in dry ice for shipping virtually anywhere overseas, wouldn't that work?

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post

L
                                                          This way.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                                                            But will that company be able to put the AW logo on it? That would be the primairy objective.

Comment

But then again the ice cream can be actually produced in factories that serve your local region, the factory will get your order for labeling, portion size and all that good stuff. The major frozen dinner brands do it that way and perhaps there is a factory in your area that packages a major brand like Boston Market, Bertilli's or Stouffer's. Your local grocers pick up the freshly-packaged frozen goods from those factories and that cuts down on shipping costs bigtime.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X