X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Kylie B & Kylie J

New double IM: Kylie B & Kylie J
    Attached Files

It's always nice to see two friends getting together to read a magazine!

Comment

would noy know as I have not seen this yet. Previews are nice, but i like the real thing.

Comment

Promotes a popular public-service line here in "the states", "Reading is Fundamental". Gives new meaning, etc.!

Comment

That's what I call a bargain: 2 Kylies for the price of 1. You really can't refuse that offer.

doinel

Comment

I loved the start of Kylie B and Kylie J's IM with the toy talk and was a little surprised but not at all disappointed when the stimulus was all manual. Like any good Double IM both models seem natural and at ease with one another - whether talking or later masturbating side by side. Kylie B said she can't close her eyes doing it and to my enjoyment she couldn't stop watching Kylie J either right to the finish. No surprise neither gal picked up the magazine - I didn't think there'd be much erotic content in 'Madison' but then again what do I know I'm a guy. Two models Kylie and Kylie and they both aren't Australian? One is a Brit and I'd like to think the name was chosen because of Australian cultural imperialism.

Comment

Awesome double IM! I loved the way Kylie B watched Kylie J towards the finish!

Girls getting off while watching other girls, or getting watched themselves is great in my books!

Comment

A really great IM to watch and a lovely view between Kylie Js legs of her pussy while she masturbates. I like her masturbation technique too, how she rubs her clit with one hand and slides her fingers inside her pussy with the other. It's no wonder Kylie B couldn't take her eyes off her. Watching them both orgasm was the icing on the cake. It's just a shame they left their bras on, it would have been wonderful if they both had their tits out. Kylie J has such wonderful tits and I love they way they jiggle when she's fingering herself. Either way, thank you ladies.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X