new AW employee: Toby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toby View Post
    nope, i just thought my other one was a bit... dorky.
    I prefer the new one

Comment

nope, i just thought my other one was a bit... dorky.
      Oh no - I liked the old one!!

But I like the new one even better.

Comment

thanks olderguy, me too.

Comment

Makes you look a little sexier.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
            Makes you look a little sexier.
            and more intelligent

Comment

Toby, I'm enjoying finding new photos of you often when I log in to AW - showing you in all kinds of postures and positions as you work to bring us the best shots, and especially the great smile!

Comment

That's a very cute avatar picture of Toby! She's obviously talented and enjoys what she is doing.

Comment

Meh. I love looking at her regardless of the pose. Such a gorgeous lady.

Comment

What I like is the fact that gorgeous Toby seems to turn up quite regularly in the 'What we did today' section and always seems to remember to bring her lovely smile with her.

I also enjoyed Nadine's and Axelle's sets very much, nice one Toby.

SF

Comment

Originally posted by Dafydd View Post
                      Meh. I love looking at her regardless of the pose. Such a gorgeous lady.
                      It's nice to have some beautiful women we can enjoy looking at without being distracted by thoughts of what they'll look like when they get their kit off

Comment

Toby i don't mean to be rude and i don't want to offend anyone but i would like to know your opinion,do you think it is fair for someone (on this website) who isn't a model or as not modeled in the past,to be getting so much on screen camera time ?

Comment

Here is my opinion Chiefbrody.
                          Since i'm the one who takes the photos, and is largly responisible for bringing the images to your screen, I think its quite understandable that I'll pop up in the BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS.
                          Currently the whole shooting team, with the exception of Susie are not nude on the site, so that little box that says "what happened at AW today" is going to have girls (staff) in it that you wont see naked, pretty often.
                          If you dont digg it, then there is a stack of other great things to look at on this site.

Comment

Well said Toby!

Chief, there's more to Toby than just physical appearance. You should learn to appreciate her in other ways. It's not an easy job trying to keep a model, that you've never met before, comfortable, while she disrobes in front of a camera for the first time. And possibly in public, too. In fact, it takes a certain level of personality to pull that off. Let alone having to worry about operating a sophisticated high-end camera correctly.

I like Toby just the way she is...

Comment

Here is my opinion Chiefbrody.
                              Since i'm the one who takes the photos, and is largly responisible for bringing the images to your screen, I think its quite understandable that I'll pop up in the BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS.
                              Currently the whole shooting team, with the exception of Susie are not nude on the site, so that little box that says "what happened at AW today" is going to have girls (staff) in it that you wont see naked, pretty often.
                              If you dont digg it, then there is a stack of other great things to look at on this site.

What in your opinion does that make susie ?

Comment

So basically to qualify to appear in any backstage or upcoming photographs you have to have displayed your tits and fanny to the members. If said girly bits have been tantalisingly kept under wraps then please refrain from showing us any of you at all including your face however beautiful.

As far as I can see the photographers/videographers have always made an appearance in backstage pictures and I like seeing how it's done (equiptment etc), plus we get to see the rapport with the models. You can't bar someone like Toby just cos she's flippin gorgeous and it is frustrating that she will not be revealing her naked form to us. I see several beautiful and very hot natural girls (like the kind that pose on this site) as I go about the big city of London who I would love to see 'sans vetements' but I know that I most probably won't ever get to. Such is life. And sometimes using your imagination can be fun!

Personally I always love seeing Toby's cheery face along with the rest of the gang. And Nico too. Nico is also beautiful but has not appeared as a model, yet I would not give up the chance to see the people who produce these fabulous pictures for our enjoyment. And when chatting on the boards having already seen Toby, Adora etc it's more like chatting to a friendly face reminding us that those working hard behind the scenes are real people too and not just faceless production machines.

Maybe Abby should specify that future staff are not allowed to be in anyway attractive, no matter their qualifications, personality, rapport with the rest of the team or suitablity for the job.

Thanks Toby for being you.

SF

Comment

What are you searching for, Chief? What's your problem?

I don't understand what's going on here!!!

Lxm

Comment

One of the reason I love the backstage/today in AW is because Toby are the other girls are sometimes in them, besides I’ve never heard a model or anyone complain before about any of the staff being in pics.

Sure it would be excellent if Toby, Prue, Sky were also models… they’re not, so seeing them in great backstage pics is fine by me.
                                    Last edited by Darth Dave; 15 February 2007, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Foxy i love this site,and the backstage staff susie,verity, penny,millie,fallon,anneka,jamie,matilda,cass,chri stiana,val etc,all modeled it's all part of why i love it here it's all part of the appeal the model's doing the work as well,you put it a bit crudely but yes i much prefer the on screen staff on the shoot's to have been model's,and if their not i don't think they should be taking too much limelight,it's my opinion,because i don't see the point of someone constantly on camera who as not modeled,this is a behind the scenes person who should remain behind the scenes.in my opinion anyone who isn't going to model should do an abby.

Comment

Hi.

Chief, no offence was intended and I try not to leap in without understanding the other person's position first. I kinda of put it crudely on purpose just to explain what I thought you were getting at in layman's terms/at face value. Cos that seems basically to be what you're saying. I do understand where you're coming from just as I hope you can see from the points I, Diablo and Dave have made why we feel differently. It's just a case of agreeing to disagree but you've made your point as have we.

If this discussion is gonna continue in any shape or form can it be done on maybe a new or other thread so that on this one those of us who want to talk to the very amiable and lovely Toby and discuss her latest work can get back to it.

SF

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                                          ...,this is a behind the scenes person who should remain behind the scenes,...
                                          Uhm, aren't "Backstage" and "What Happened at AWHQ Today?" supposed to show what's going on behind the scenes?
                                          So if we show what's going on behind the scenes, we also show the behind the scenes persons, or am I wrong?

I still don't get your complaint dear friend.

Lxm

Comment

This is what is niggling you?

You...are just kidding around - right Chief?

rt...

Comment

Can we all stop being rude and hijacking Toby's thread to argue this out. Someone please just create a new thread so those who need to get it out of their system can continue there.

Cheers dudes and dudesses.

SF
                                              Last edited by sweatyfox; 15 February 2007, 01:59 PM.

Comment

I wondered what are other people's favourite shoots by Toby so far? I am talking mainly about style, angles, location, poses, views, themes etc. And not just which one's are you favs cos they've got your favourite models in them.

Comment

Post 78 my thoughts are clear,i knew all the ingratiators would step in (no offence) but i expected it
                                                  why can't things stay the way they were ? i'm now only going to come in every so often(i know,good riddance) because i don't want to see or care what happen's at aw today on entering the site every day thankfully the backstage photo's are nearly a year behind,but i'm sorry i don't like this.
                                                  it's my personal problem but i think i'm right,post 78 is EXACTLY RIGHT

again when toby point's out''we don't'' refering to staff,she makes it sound like something to be proud of,
                                                  like saying i work there but clearly making a point i don't strip,what in your opinion does that make the models ?
                                                  now i'll alway's be thinking she's thinking i'm better than you because i don't strip,that's my problem i know but non model's should remain out of sight.
                                                  there is NO reason or need for the constant constant what toby did,caption's.it serves NO purpose to the site.
                                                  Last edited by chiefbrody; 16 February 2007, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                                                    ....there is NO reason or need for the constant constant what toby did,caption's.it serves NO purpose to the site.
                                                    HI Chief,

This is my final day at AW (at least for a while. Sub's up). I couldn't resist commenting.

I think maybe you left out a phrase when you typed the words in the quote above. Those words are "in my opinion". If you use those words then no one can argue. If you leave them out then you are making an absolute statement and some people may take exception to that. Does that make sense?

I personally really like the backstage photos with the photogs and support people in them. I hope they stay the way they are. That is my opinion. Abby will do what she thinks best for the site and her objectives.

Comment

Speaking as a member, when I want to see what happens behind the scenes at a place like this, I want to see private glimpses of everything in the AW world, whether a model is present or not.

Even a photo of a contractor on a ladder in the middle of their office, painting, would let me see parts of the office I've never been privy to before. It's amazing what interesting things you can find if you keep your eyes open.

And certainly Toby belongs in many of the "What Happened" photos. It makes no difference to me whether she has modeled or not. She's very cute. And even if they showed Vid Dude or Willow taking part in a "What Happened" photo, that wouldn't bother me. On the contrary. They are very much a part of what makes AW tick, and Iam interested in the whole process of running the site.

I can see thousands of model pics here and of course they are the main draw, but what other site will let you see the inner workings like this site does?

Comment

I agree completly with centaur. It's nice to see Toby even that she has not been a nude model, or any other, for that matter. It's part of the backstage mystery.

Comment

"when toby point's out''we don't'' refering to staff,she makes it sound like something to be proud of,
                                                          like saying i work there but clearly making a point i don't strip,what in your opinion does that make the models ?"

hmmm, i really dont like the direction you are implying.
                                                          Id really like to know how you have come to the conclusion that (the above) is what i think based on a few posts on a forum, some backstage photos and bloggy type entries.
                                                          Anyone who has met me in real life would find this stuff rather laughable, especially Susie.

Comment

This whole thread is laughable, and I am tempted to put Toby pics on the "What Happened at AW today" section for the rest of time, heh!

Chief, you just better get used to seeing staff members who are not going to get naked. Modeling isn't for everyone. You sure as shit will never be seeing me as a model again, and we have hired plenty more behind-the-scenes women here at HQ, who you'll never even get the pleasure of seeing in the backstage pics. So, be happy with what you get eh?

Be y'all can't wait to see what photo I choose today...

s

Comment

I think there should be a "What Toby did on AW today" section , so I could be sure to have my daily dose of Toby for sure. I would appreciate that very much .

Keep up the good work Toby and don't hide lovely you.

yusa

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X